[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gave my 11yo sister a wedgie and she head-butted me in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pokemonmoon.png (1MB, 1550x1370px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonmoon.png
1MB, 1550x1370px
I gave my 11yo sister a wedgie and she head-butted me in the balls. Should I call it a draw or go fart on her?
>>
File: 1461811073735.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1461811073735.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
nah you should isolate yourself from your family for your eventual suicide
>>
>>37590786
Tell her you're sorry and offer a hug as a peace offering
>>
>>37590786
You're underage and should be b& faggot
>>
File: FloweryMeaslyAnteater.webm (556KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FloweryMeaslyAnteater.webm
556KB, 1280x720px
>>37590911
Offer to wash her back as a piece offering
>>
You should give her another wedgie, but from the front this time.
>>
Why don't you fuck her, OP?
>>
If dubs give her a wet willie
>>
>>37590786
shove your cock in her mouth and cum down her throat, that'll teach her
>>
>>37590786
just spank her and tell her to calm down pr you will do it again(she will not)
and touch her booty then she will either calm or continue out of curiousity
>>
>>37590985
Wtf is this chinese carton??
>>
>>37591627

One of the Mongatari seasons - Tsukimonogatari if I remember correctly?
>>
>>37591627
>>37591819

That's like half of all chinese cartoons that have that sort of situation.

Before anime I didn't know that shared baths and back-washing were so much of a meme in real-life Japan. Kids taking baths with their siblings and parents until they're like 13 or something. Now wonder incest is such a hot meme over there.
>>
>>37591907
I never saw those annimays
>>
>>37590985
gross, thats a dude washing her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.