[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, YouTube is offering a free three month trial of YouTube Red

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: youtube red.png (39KB, 2667x1750px) Image search: [Google]
youtube red.png
39KB, 2667x1750px
So, YouTube is offering a free three month trial of YouTube Red now, and I figured why not, but now I'm afraid I'll get used to having no ads, and be forced to pay the subscription for the rest of my life.

There's not even a single YouTube Red Original that looks like it's even remotely worth my time.
>>
File: 1496361738206.jpg (6KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1496361738206.jpg
6KB, 250x201px
If you listen to a lot of music you can get Google Play Radio for I think $10 a month.

It gives you access to the whole Google Play music library and comes with a complimentary YouTube Red subscription.
>>
>>37590699
And the youtube music app too.
It's a good deal, OP
>>
>>37590699
That's cool. I already paid for a year of Amazon's music streaming service back in February. It's cheaper than any other music streaming service because I'm a Prime member. That makes it a little more complicated for me. I'd save money by getting my music from Amazon, but the no ads thing sweetens the deal a little for YouTube.
>>
>>37590548
So they're naming it after redtube?
>>
Why the hell aren't you using adblock? If you only care about ads then just use it for free
>>
>>37590548
Here a good YouTube movie that you don't have to pay for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgihkyHeym0&t=121s
>>
youtube is not worth paying for at all, and why are you looking at the ads
>>
>>37591690
>>37591728
I watch the ads because if people stop watching ads, then they'll have to make it so that you can't watch videos at all without paying. And there's some guys who make videos I like, and I don't mind waiting a few seconds to support them financially.
>>
>>37591755
The won't move to a paid system, youtube is too far gone with that. They still rake in cash from ads, adblock use will be insanely low just because of how popular youtube is. If those users have patreon, just donate to that instead
>>
File: 1391021452845.jpg (40KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1391021452845.jpg
40KB, 625x625px
>>37591755
You're no better than the faggots, who are too stupid to look for an ad blocker, that complain on the comments about the ads.
>>
I dont mind YouTube ads.. they're only like 15 seconds on average, and many are skippable after 5 seconds.

Hulu ads are the true fuckers. Fuck that service.
>>
>>37591875
Now Hulu is something I don't mind paying extra to remove ads from. But I think it's kind of fucked up how Netflix is clearly superior, and Hulu is owned by Disney, Time Warner, Comcast, and 21st Century Fox, and yet is somehow more expensive if you want the version with no ads.
>>
File: 1267821066098.jpg (19KB, 292x356px) Image search: [Google]
1267821066098.jpg
19KB, 292x356px
>not using Amazon Prime

You know you can watch Star Trek: The Next Generation, right?
>>
>>37591915

I believe it's more expensive because they have episodes for shows that have aired less than 24 hours ago. New stuff. While Netflix usually gets shows only after the whole season has ended on TV, late to the game.

Hulu is really for current TV; their movie selection is utter shit. While Netflix is a balance between good shows (especially their original stuff) and decent movies.

But still, absolutely FUCK Hulu commercials.
>>
YouTube Red has some other pretty good features. You can listen to videos with the screen off and download them to watch them offline. It also gets rid of ads.

That's still not paying for on its own but since it comes free with a Google Play Music All Access subscription, I don't complain.
>>
>>37591755
>I watch the ads because if people stop watching ads, then they'll have to make it so that you can't watch videos at all without paying.

You are fucking retarded, yt won't do that purely because locking vids being a subscription will kill their entire business overnight.
>>
>>37591968

Amazon has decent shows and some good movies here and there, but it's alright.. I wouldn't get Prime for $100 just for their streaming service alone. Their only good show (in my opinion) is The Man in the High Castle. The rest of their originals are garbage from what I've seen.
>>
>>37591993

You're right about that, but there's the fact that without getting any revenue, many of these channels will simply just stop making videos.. who wants to work for free?

Not that anon, btw.
>>
>>37592001
I'm only paying $10.99/month for Amazon Prime.
>>
File: OhGosh.png (676KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OhGosh.png
676KB, 1280x720px
>>37591755

oh you naive little man you
>>
youtube is unusable if you don't block the ads
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.