[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unironic opinions of Lord Alex Jones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: download.png (341KB, 368x373px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
341KB, 368x373px
Hi robots, just curious on your thoughts and feelings towards Alex Jones the "comedian" and or far right propaganda peddle.
Or at least; that's my opinion..
hes a nigger
>>
>>37589956
>Op doesn't even have his water filters installed
>>
File: 8470.png (14KB, 770x183px) Image search: [Google]
8470.png
14KB, 770x183px
>>37590071
that's fact.
>>
>>37589956
I don't watch him much but I don't mind anyone who is into conspiracies. I believe a few unorthodox theories myself.
>>
File: moshed_2017-5-9_9.50.10.jpg (22KB, 1178x118px) Image search: [Google]
moshed_2017-5-9_9.50.10.jpg
22KB, 1178x118px
>>37590100
dubs = fact
what conspiracies my G?
>>
>>37590071
I wouldn't drink the government's toilet water even if it was filtered. back when I was drinking tap water my BO smelled heavily of chlorine probably not good when you are seeping chemicals out of your pores lol.
>>
>>37590162
Mainly ancient aliens. It explains a lot and makes a lot of sense. Lesser conspiracies branch from that (Atlantis, Hollow moon, etc). I also agree Jews are behind a lot of shit that I'd rather not happen.
>>
>>37590264
the alien subject continues to elude me.
I see the odd thing in the sky every now and again, could just be I smoke too much.
>>
>>37589956
>Obama years
>BY GAWD THE ELITE ARE TRYING TO CONTROL YOU THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO KILL YOU AND TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY AND PUT YOU IN FEMA DEATH CAMPS

>Trump year
>THE GOVERNMENT IS GREAT THE PROBLEM IS BLACK PEOPLE AND SJWs THE WHOLE THING ABOUT THE ELITES AND FEMA DEATH CAMPS JUST WENT AWAY BY ITSELF NOW

tells you everything you need to know about him

Also the fact that he had to apologize on his show to a yogurt company.

And on a personal level the whole thing with his kids.
>>
>>37590329
succubus wife not allowing him to raise his kids?
>>
>>37590316
You never know man. I don't smoke but believe it. I also believe in cryptids. Big foot and such. It's just comforting to think there's other shit out there. Not just what normies tell you.
>>
File: moshed_2017-5-9_9.46.45.gif (2MB, 276x373px) Image search: [Google]
moshed_2017-5-9_9.46.45.gif
2MB, 276x373px
>>37590329
>>37590354
probably succ wife cucc him cause he's totally a nutcase
>>37590363
I hope to be abducted soon, I feel something big scary and deadly brewing, maybe its some form of anxiety, but the past few weeks have been cold and unrewarding; maybe something sinister is indeed afoot.
>>
>>37590354
That's your version of it I suppose.

> "He's not a stable person," she said of the man with whom her 14-year-old son and 9- and 12-year-old daughters have lived since her 2015 divorce. "He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin's neck. He wants J-Lo to get raped.

>"'I'm concerned that he is engaged in felonious behavior, threatening a member of Congress," she said, referring to his recent comments about California Democrat Adam Schiff. "He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast."

His lawyer's defense was that what Jones says and does is fake because, and he's not crazy, because he is a performance artist. Infowars' Alex Jones is a character. Yet he has legions of retards believing everything he says.

He lost custody.
>>
literally a character played by bill hicks

it's a huge in-joke in LA. idk how he could make it any more obvious
>>
>>37590448
you have never actually listened to the show, you just take a scorned wife's slanderous testimony as reality.
>>
Alex Jones is literally a shill actor just playing a role, and the far right is a bunch of fucking idiots.
>>
>>37591548
The wife is in on the theatre.
>>
File: 1490652703289.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490652703289.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
>>37591548
>you just take a scorned wife's slanderous testimony as reality.

I thought it was Alex Jones' lawyer the one who said he's only playing a character..

Stop trying to defend your right wing savior. He's a con artist, just like Trump.
>>
>>37591737
Wait till you find out who Trump really is.

spoiler: Andy Kaufman got plastic surgery
>>
do you guys remember this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc0kx35kY4Y
this was my introduction to him
fucking classic
>>
>>37591737
>da joos
you are a stormfag retard who gives a fuck what you say
>>
File: 1496548774463.jpg (127KB, 791x443px) Image search: [Google]
1496548774463.jpg
127KB, 791x443px
>>37592255

Yes.. I'm a stormfag.. who is talking negatively about Trump.. makes sense.
>>
>>37592661
you know neo nazis are fairly well known for jew hate right? kind of like the image you chose to condemn trump?
>>
File: IMG_0568.png (2MB, 857x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.png
2MB, 857x3000px
Fhdudjjd
>>
We're on the same political grounds, but I like him because he's unintentionally hilarious.
>>
File: Kosher-King-Alex-Jones.jpg (9KB, 170x176px) Image search: [Google]
Kosher-King-Alex-Jones.jpg
9KB, 170x176px
>>37589956
Hes on the mossad pay roll. Nobody should like Alex Jones.
>>
>>37589956
I just want to hear his music. The dude easily has like 20-30k worth of synths.
>>
>>37589956
I imagine he must be right about some things, but he seems pretty mentally ill and I imagine most of the things he believes are entirely delusional. Entertaining though.
>>
>>37592750
So are muslims. The holocaust didn't happen get over it dumbass.
>>
>>37592750
Not him but not everyone is a walking stereotype.

I'm extremely liberal, I'm not religious, I think the state should provide for its people, I'm against war, I have no problem with other races or immigrants, and I absolutely fucking hate trannies and homos and I believe that their influence on the media is corrupting society & they should be locked away in insane asylums.
>>
>>37593158
>the state should provide for its people
>i have no problem with immigrants

pick one
>>
>>37593202
Oh yeah no you totally got me in a conundrum there, no state ever has ever had immigrants in it.

Damn, I should have really thought this through.

You're absolutely correct. All of these countries on a world map have always had the same people in it since forever. No immigrants here or there.

It's not like immigrants come to countries to also make a life for themselves and contribute to society and pay taxes and become doctors and researchers, that doesn't happen ever. You win the argument, good sir. I tip my MAGA Made In China hat to you.
>>
Galactic civilizations are already a thing, not our fault you humans succumbed to the psyops, it helps the reptilians diplomatically pacify their territorial needs for intergalactic negotiations.
>>
>>37593202
And that students is a perfect example of an either or fallacy
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.