[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no >I don't know >I can't recall >not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: commie.jpg (1MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
commie.jpg
1MB, 5472x3648px
>no
>I don't know
>I can't recall
>not to my knowledge
>I don't think so
>maybe
>I can't answer that
HOLY SHIT DRUMPF IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

(((RUSSIAN HAXXORS))) INTERFERED IN US ELECTIONS CONFIRMED
>>
Fuck Drumpf and his supporters.

mootblox because apparently not original.
>>
OP, what would believe you to believe that?
>>
>>37589049
did he confirm the amount of scoops
>>
>>37589101
OP just posted a transcript of the hearing.
>>
>>37589049
>Literally nothing to damage Trump was said
>DRUMPF IS DONE 4 GAIS!!!1!!
>>
File: smugqt.jpg (133KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
smugqt.jpg
133KB, 637x637px
>imagine being such a beta lanklet that you try to hide behind curtains
>>
>>37589049
>HOLY SHIT DRUMPF IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

I sort of doubt it. This same statement has been spouted off by you tards so many times it just doesn't even hold any weight. Liberals keep perpetuating the same meme we did, except you fail miserably at it. With ZERO credible evidence.

>Hur Dur DRUMPF is finished guyz

Why don't you learn to not celebrate early and stop reading your gay occupy democrat facebook page. Liberals LITERALLY JUST keep digging their own graves.

Ive even stopped browsing /pol/ for the most part because its just you retards spouting the same weightless bullshit. Are you ever going to give up?
>>
>>37589175
>was in charge of the FBI
>beta
>>
For those who didn't see it:

Trump was never under investigation. Trump is just fucking stupid and told Comey to let the Flynn thing go, which made everyone think he had something to hide

Everything else was pretty useless, irrelevant, or redundant
>>
>>37589143
>>37589206
Fuck I'm not even a huge fan of him and those people are retarded. Besides, the only impreached president (1 of 2, the other being Bill "Cigar in the Vagar" Clinton) was Andrew Johnson and even he still went through with the rest of his term.
>>
>>37589221
>redundant
This. Those prosecutors or whoever they were all kept asking the same stupid questions for 2 hours.
>>
>This is the second time he's posted this because no one bit on the other thread he made immediately after the hearing
Hi Boris
>>
>>37589424
>prosecutors

Do you not know how this works
>>
Why hasn't the FBI just fabricated some evidence to ruin Trump?

I'm being serious. If the deep state wants him out, why is he still there? There's no need to play around with this sort of goofy shit. They could plant something on his computer, or on his staff's computers, etc. and then point to it as evidence of collusion or whatever.

Is it all building up to that? The FBI/CIA/NSA do whatever the fuck they want without consequence or control. Someone please tell me what the fuck is actually going on right now.
>>
>>37589583

nope, everything America does is a clusterfuck. Why doesn't he just answer the questions?
>>
>>37589694
Easy.

The FBI/CIA/NSA aren't actually controlling US politics. Comey got freaked out by a new President who acts like a puffed-up CEO (which he is) and asked for direct loyalty because that's what he expects. There's no intent to lie about him, because planting evidence is more dangerous to the stability of the US than his presidency is to their "power bloc".

In other words, the internet is wrong. Again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.