[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I shaved my dick n' balls and ass, what have I done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1495569401177.jpg (68KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495569401177.jpg
68KB, 988x1024px
I shaved my dick n' balls and ass, what have I done?
>>
>>37588502
you fucked up majorly man.
why?
>>
>>37588516
It was getting to be a hairy situation.
>>
>>37588502
What're ya, gay or somethin?
>>
>>37588502
Made yourself more presentable to women
>>
>>37588502
You have attained a small form of enlightenment.

Nothing better than a freshly shorn scrotum.
>>
>>37588502
Ooh just wait til it starts growing back. The itch will drive you insane.
>>
i wouldn't do that regularly but every once in awhile i like getting bombed by us air force
>>
File: 1427933903029s.jpg (4KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1427933903029s.jpg
4KB, 250x233px
>>37588538
no

>>37588621
shit

oriignual
>>
how do you shave you're ass?
>>
>>37588670
Camomile lotion bro, use it or people will start thinking you got crabs with all the scratching.
>>
>>37588670
It itches the most the first time you do it. You might feel uncomfortable for about a week, but when the stubble grows back and it stops itching it feels AMAZING.
>>
>>37588502
Shaving your dick is the best, it's rough the first few times but once you get used to it and can do it without getting any bumps it's much more comfy for masturbation
>>
>>37588502
I did it and tried fingering myself for the first time it was good
>>
>>37588706
>how do you shave you're ass?
Easier than you might suspect, just try it
>>
>>37588706
The same way people shave their head. You can just kinda feel it when the hair's gone. I tend to keep going until I cut myself just a *tiny* bit to make sure there's nothing covering the skin. Also I have to stop at that point because cutting your ass with a razor hurts like hell.

Oh, and guys, only shave the inner area. If you shave your entire ass region your butt will stick to your underwear and sitting down will feel like sitting on bristly hay.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.