[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become handsome and strong like Goku?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

How do I become handsome and strong like Goku?
>>
Eat your nuggies and lift your tuggies
>>
*and kind

It's Goku's innocence that makes him Goku.
>>
Saiyan genetics. That comeback from death power is retarded broken. Unbelievable gains
>>
Goku's autistic and he still has tons of friends who defend him even when he fucks up

How does he do it, lads?
>>
>>37586778
All you have to do is upgrade your genetics.
>nazi aryan DNA for white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair
>asian longevity and autism genes
>black muscle development and fighting skill genes

Easy, no?
>>
File: 1496954592590.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496954592590.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37586778
By excessively watching this one anime series called Goku no Pico.
>>
>>37586778

Handsome? Eh either you have it or you don't.

Strong. Well you can get normal strong by going to the gym and getting them gains. You want his muscle definition you gonna need gym rat/steroid life.
>>
>>37586922
He's stronger than all of them and they'd all die without him around.
>>
>>37586778
Handsome: Hope that you were born with god-genetics, if not, a good hair cut, jaw strengthening exercises, and even plastic surgery (use at your own risk)
Strong: go to /fit/
>>
File: 4422848-ad5a1cc0.jpg (252KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4422848-ad5a1cc0.jpg
252KB, 1024x576px
>>37586922
all of them are on the autism spectrum

> Yamcha used to spill his spaghetti just by taking a glance at an attractive girl
> Ten is a virgin hermit who is obsessed with training and fighting
> Piccolo is a literal space gypsy
> Vegeta is a psycho

Kuririn is the only normalfag in his group
Trunks and Gohan are non relevant since they both worship him for being a "cool adult"
>>
>>37586778
Well if you're a robot the first step is to get lost bucko because /r9k/ is for normies only now.
>Robots unironically use cartoons as their role models
Holy chit
>>
>>37586906

I used to think Saiyans were a terribly written, super overpowered race but after thinking about it for long enough

>Humans have the tech to make androids, which can literally kill super saiyans with ease. Keep in mind 99% of saiyans who ever lived are not as strong as the Z fighting saiyans

>Nameks MAKE dragonballs, as well as having free fusion and shit

>Friezas seem to just have a default, untrained power level of like a million without having to train or do anything, we know almost nothing about their race to be fair, but we know Namek Saga Frieza never trained in his life, and every member of Frieza's species that we've ever seen is on his level, so we should assume they are all like that

Honestly Saiyans are the weakest race in Dragonball if you look at it like this. Do you know what Krillin could do if you took Dr. Gero's notes, Bulma's upgrades and Androidified Krillin? 17 and 18 were untrained regular people before they became androids.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.