[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teach me fellow bots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 4088633_orig.png (55KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
4088633_orig.png
55KB, 485x409px
hi there anon here,
am a 22 years old male khv.
after a long period of thinking about social life i've figured out that it's futile, so i decieded to mnimize my contact with people including family, as i spend all day inside my room, and i only go out to urinate/poo/shower, i even eat at my room, (btw its a 4m2 room)
the thing is lonliness becomes bothersome some times and i feel like am loosing it.
so help me /r9k/ how do i get over the feeling of lonliness, while remaining the same level of low social contact.
>>
Don't do that.
Or you can just kys now because it only gets worse. Unless you are truly comfortable having zero fulfillment in your life.
>>
>>37585416
seems like a good solution but am too afraid to do that, i just want to get over the feeling of loneliness while still maintaining a sane stat of mind
>>
>>37585384
UPDATE

i got to messages from some ex classmates, i really didn't feel less loneliness as i didn't enjoy responding to them, should i just change my number?
>>
feels bad man even brobots are ignoring me
>>
>>37585384
Get a pet, my man. A small one that can live with you in your bedroom. Some kind of rodent, for example, but gather as much information about its care as possible.
>>
>>37585384
human nature is just not like that. you can be as woke as you want to but if you stay alone you either end up with suicide or drugs
>>
>>37586045
i guess the pet idea as anon mentioned here>>37585998 could do me some good
at least a pet if treated right can make a good friend, unlike real people at least from my experience, they only talk to me when they need something
>>
>>37586171
that's the common mistake everyone makes.
an animal (as cute as it can be) will never replace human presence. you'll feel less lonely but will fall in insanity: that's not our species and as animals, we need our own species' presence
>>
>>37586171
Exactly. In summer I only leave my house to go to the forest or supplies, and my hamster keeps a very good company, specially when he's happy.
>>
>>37586244
True, but I still prefer an animal to a person. If insanity is my fate, then so be it.
>>
>>37586301
true insanity is something noone wants. it's not some sort of depression if you mean that.
that's not insanity. losing the human nature is something nobody should experience
>>
>>37586244
yeah i know, some effects of the lack of social contacts are showing, i talk to my self alot, but am happy to live with that.
>>37586245
the problem with rodents is their life expectancy, but with the space of my room i can't get any larger pet.
>>
>>37585804
yes
if u stay like this and enjoy ur life WITHOUT regret and without caring too much about others saying that ur a looser THEN the feeling of loonliness will go away
but as u can see many of the /r9k/ failed to do so
>>
>>37586358
I know what insanity is. I'm not forcing myself to socialize with people when I just don't enjoy it at all.
>>37586395
What about a turtle? May not be as "cute" or whatever as a rodent, but they live a fucking lot, are relatively easy to mantain and are funny to watch. Applies to any reptile, but you'll need a heating system and humidity and more like that and shit is expensive.
>>
>>37586470
i have a turtle actually, i like to watch it as it walks and do stuffs but don't take it. it needs a lot of attention and care if you don't wanna make it suffer
>>
File: Supreme_Leader_Deigo (1).png (446KB, 796x372px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme_Leader_Deigo (1).png
446KB, 796x372px
>>37586470
holy shit can't afford all that, i'll just get a hamster, i just hope someday i'll get a job that doesn't require being around people for a long time, so i can make some cash and get me a peice of land to live on , so i can get me a bigger pets. something like pic related would be a heaven for me.
>>37586443
i honnestly don't care about what people think of me, i was told by some that am a genius, smart... etc (by classemates and some teachers) , and i was told that am a loser, hypocrit, failure by others, itd doesn't matter what they think .
>>
>>37586565
A rodent it is, then. OP should get a hamster. A Syrian hamster. Fucking easy to take care of, lots of tips online, and it's a very friendly type of hamster. Just give it a huge cage and a wheel double the size of the animal in diameter.
>>
>>37586678
gonna die in few months
>>
>>37586666
>i was told by some that am a genius, smart... etc (by classemates and some teachers) , and i was told that am a loser, hypocrit, failure by others
Can relate.
>>
>>37586717
They usually live about 2 years, my hamster is a year and a half old and still strong and healthy as fuck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.