[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wagecuck general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: wagecuck.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>got a new job through hiring agency
>12 hour shifts of manual labor
>finished my first shift yesterday
>already quit
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-222934.png (264KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-222934.png
264KB, 1080x1920px
Haha keep grinding wagie, Ill be working on my websites and managing my crypto portfolio in my boxers.
>>
Monday i'm going to be getting a new job working at a diner or something like that.
>>
Sent 50 applications yesterday for min wage jobs, just end me.
>>
>>37585207
you say that like 10 thousand usd is impressive to anyone but third worlders.
>>
>>37585207
>Ill be working
Fucking retard
>>
>>37585167
>work in produce department
>unloading truck
>unpacking a pallet of watermelon
>find hat in box
>banter about how the Mexican who lost it will be missing ir
>>
>>37585246
Made this in one month, also cashed some out and paid my car off.
>>37585257
Yep I'll be working for myself. Stay salty cuck.
>>
Have 2 jobs and work 6 days a week just so I have something to do, considering picking up an evening/night shift just so I don't have to be home
>>
>>37585207
I think it's cool you could do this, but this only acts as an investment. This isn't income, at least the kind you can live on. You may have 10000 but the second you use that, you don't get it back unless your investment keeps up at the rate you spend. Even then, you have to keep at least .01 unused and hope that the investment rate is fucking ridiculously high in order to turn .01 into 10000. I noticed you said you make websites, but that is still work. You are a wagie.
>>
>>37585539
>>37585246

Stop being butt hurt that he makes dough doing nothing,

I have to bust my ass to make 10k a month and taxes are still gonna fuck me

Teach us the way desu
>>
>>37585412
>>37585616
Tell me how that's not drugs, I don't have the balls for that
>>
>>37585207
I saw this exact image yesterday in a crypto thread smd faggot
>>
>>37585539
Lmao at the utter cope. I love designing websites and I make money either flipping them or posting content. Gonna make a few trades and go enjoy the beautiful day today.
>>
>>37585678
I never posted this in a crypto thread, I've posted it once here before though.
>>
>>37585167
Dude, why the fuck did you sign up for that job, get another one that has 8 hour shifts, that's just retarded.
>>
>>37585207
So what are you gonna do after this money is gone?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37585167
This reply was typed with a feminine penis.
>>
>>37585735
Not touching it until it's worth 250k.
>>
>>37585167

Hey /robots/ I wanna become a part time wagecuck, any tips for job interviews and maybe something to encourage me?
>>
>>37585167
>get into a call center sales training stage
>a returner keeps chiming in unannounced and showing off how great and experienced he is
>trainer woman doesn't shut him down even though she clearly hates when he does it
>shit devolves into a cafe where people just goof around about things loosely related to whatever the module is about, sans the coffee
>I can't remember half the shit since I keep turning on and off the constant banter, am tired from chronic lack of sleep and the most relateable person there is a 30-something manchild borderline retarded weaboo
>I arrive 10 minutes late after lunch break once
>get a call early in the morning the next day
>"anon, your behavior is extremely negative and your coordinator thinks it best to cut you off"
>tell her what a shitshow of sidetracking and assorted bullshit the training has been for the past two days
>"well uh, that's how we do it, best of luck in your future endeavors!"
>>
>>37586073
Figure out what the employer is looking for and LARP a character that would be fitting for it. Do NOT be yourself, people don't want to know what other people are like, they want to see someone they expect to be in whatever position you're going to fill.
>>
Applying to jobs but not getting any responses. Job hunting is extremely stressful.
>>
File: 1404176595041.jpg (85KB, 654x720px) Image search: [Google]
1404176595041.jpg
85KB, 654x720px
>>37586898
>applying to shit tier minimal wage jobs online for about 2 months
>no response or just short automated emails saying thanks for applying
>fuck this I am going to the street and handing my cv personally
>get a bartending job literally the next day
>I am the bar manager now
give it a go anon, employers are much more likely to give you chance when you are showing the effort.
>>
>>37586967
I'm applying for web developer jobs.
>>
>>37586829
And thus, another anon bites the dust.
>>
>>37587106
my condolences. oregano post
>>
Work at hotel
Get a complaint from a guest because i didn't say good morning and this petty asshole made a fuss about it.
>>
>>37587739
I worked at a hotel and got fired 2 weeks ago because I fucked a roastie on shift, didnt tell my parents yet

im a college dropout dunno how I;m getting a new job desu
>>
>work in airline reservations
>get call from travel agent
>travel agents are always annoying self-important cunts
>travel agent makes me change a flight to an earlier time
>get to the payment portion
>she changes her mind
>try to get her client back on the old flight
>flight filled up while he was technically off of it
>had to kick it up to headquarters to get it fixed
>flipped off phone with both hands and disconnected travel agent
>>
File: 1395466454299.gif (40KB, 620x626px) Image search: [Google]
1395466454299.gif
40KB, 620x626px
>>37585207
>I'm an aspiring web designer
>torrenting udemy bootcamp courses.

will this help me anon to get at this level? I don't want to be a NEET forever nor a slavecuck.
>>
hmm no one gave that one post (You)s

i wonder why
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.