[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

masonry best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: someniggalayingbrick.jpg (851KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
someniggalayingbrick.jpg
851KB, 1200x798px
masonry is the best trade fuck all of you who say otherwise
>>
>>37585118

Brick houses are boring though, stone a best.
>>
Le free masons
>>
im an outdoor painter and i get to smoke weed at work
only work on sunny days
dont have to do bitch work
way better than masonry lol
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37585118
that looks like some good crem.
>>
>>37585391
sounds like a sweet gig, how to
>>
>>37585391
and you don't get paid as much cause you only work on sunny days. what kind of lame shit is that.
>>
>>37585415
i became a painter, got my trade quals then got a job that suited me. i do kinda prefer indoor work as it's more reliable but i'm a lazy piece of shit so fuck it.
>>
>>37585391
I did outdoor and indoor painting and I can confirm that it's great.
>>
me pick up rock
me glue rock together
me make biggest rock
t. mason
>>
Carpentry ftw
>kinda fun to figure out maths
>Weed on the job
>Jesus did it
>>
>>37585543
>a house is just a big rock
>>
>>37585391
painting drives me up the wall, it's beyond me how someone could do that on the daily, but i guess since you smoke weed on the job probaly makes it bearable
>>
>>37585570
seems to be as far as anon is concerned, goes without saying he quite literally lives under a rock
>>
how does one get into masonry?
>>
File: 1426377962114.jpg (58KB, 505x421px) Image search: [Google]
1426377962114.jpg
58KB, 505x421px
>>37585118
>he's a brickcuck
>>
>>37585948
You apply to a local masonry for an apprenticeship
>>
I want to learn welding but I also don't want to quit university
>>
>>37585385
top kek

>>37586002
all europe waist down uses brick walls. only nordfags and partly germans/dutch/p*les will build with wood.

>>37585118
mansonry is fun at first but it's backbreaking work and badly paid.
t. repaired and did the finishing on a separating wall.
>>
>>37585470
>>37585843
Painting is bullshit - currently painting my parents home. The house is one of those older homes, with redwood siding so have to scrape all the chipping paint off, then sand, primer 2x because its fucking wood, then paint 2x. And because the shits all wonky rollers or spraying doesn't work so have to paint the old fashion way with a goddamn brush!

We live in a historic district so basically ripping all the siding off and replacing it with vinyl is not an option.
>>
>>37585391
>implying that painting isn't the ultimate form of bitch work.
>>
>>37585118
Masonry's neat.

>>37585363
>Brick houses are boring
Pleb faggot. Brick houses are warm and inviting. Stone houses are cold and sterile.

>>37585391
Here comes the damn retard pothead shitting everything up having to tell everyone he smokes weed 24/7.
>>
>>37585118
HVAC is better. Super clean and pays very well.

t. electrical engineer
>>
>>37585391
>and i get to smoke weed at work

WOW

SO COOL

TRULY LIVING THE LIFE MAN

WOW

WEED

WEEEEEEED
>>
>>37586998
Too boring. Refrigeration cycles are interesting, but they're boring as piss to maintain. Basically a Freon plumber.
>>
>>37585118
Bet you were one of those kids who followed the lego instructions OP.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.