[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: bitcoin.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.png
14KB, 500x500px
Just out of curiosity, how many of you hold cryptocurrency?
>>
File: 1476919497650.jpg (30KB, 283x438px) Image search: [Google]
1476919497650.jpg
30KB, 283x438px
My friend had a flash drive with 5 bitcoins on it back when they weren't worth like $2000 USD and then he lost it.... Good bye drugs hello depression
>>
up 2k from 3 weeks ago. liquidated before the correction yesterday @ $2900

Going for 10BTC before I put it all in storage. Things are going sideways and BTC is on a pump so I'll prob have to rebuy @ $2750 at this rate though
>>
0.1 btc and 650 ripple.
>>
How do you get BTC?
>>
>>37585629
Go to an exchange, have your identity verified, deposit via ACH/Wire, buy BTC.
>>
Exactly $50. Hoping for the explosion.
>>
I got like $70 to my name. How can I make money from it lads
>>
over $500,000 dollars worth of bitcoin
>>
>>37585681
>have your identity verified
what's the point of cryptocurrencies then?
find someone who's willing to sell you bitcoin for cash, no questions asked
>>
Currently have 10 ETH to my name, bought when they were $40. Wish I could have bought more, but I didn't have enough cash, and I definitely can't buy more now.
>>
>>37586223
What are you doing on r9k then, go do something with your money, like hire a good therapist or something.
>>
>>37584199
>>37584199
shit's useful for buying steroids
>>
>>37584199
I have some dogecoin from when it was taking off so back then it was worth $5 for the amount I had now it's probably worth a few cents if even
>>
>>37586261
Have the bitcoins tumbled if you plan on using it for anything illegal.
>>
>>37587504
Recently dogecoin roughly reached its previous peak. I don't know it's been doing for the last few weeks, though.
>>
>>37585704
my wife used crypto to turn $20 into $2000 before she got anxious and pulled out. Good luck mate.
>>
Bought 26 ETH for $25. I'm all set for paying my rent for the next couple months.
>>
>>37586223
the hilarious thing is that this is completely plausible, and i could have just fucking mined millions of dollars worth of btc for five minutes worth of effort five years ago and just retire rich at 33
>>
>>37584199
None I've thought about getting into it though, generate some passive income and cash out when I finish uni
>>
Is now the right time to buy bitcoins? I heard their value skyrocket and will continue to do so.
>>
>>37588720
>first year of college, selling shit I no longer use
>guys sends me mail offering 1000BTC instead of 60e for my big muff
>kinda interested
>couldn't be bothered to set up wallet and shit
>ended up selling pedal for 50e
>>
File: altcoins.png (12KB, 642x210px) Image search: [Google]
altcoins.png
12KB, 642x210px
These are my altcoin investments, also have 7 BTC in hardware wallet. I worry about longterm investments though, and most shitcoin daytrading doesn't concern me.

Have 30% of my capital in crypto, 30% in metals, 20% in my business, and 20% in liquid capital.
>>
>>37588897
Yes. I think it'll be on a steady up for the foreseeable future. No big crashes like that one it had a few years ago. Every government that decides to fuck it's citizens in the butt and take more money, every year, kill their economy and dollar, that's more people looking to save their money in bitcoin.

>We're going to raise our budget a bajillion dollars, and print more money to give you goyim more gibsmedats! And crash our currency!
>bitcoin goes up
>>
>>37586261
If you want to do illegal shit and not get caught you'll have to use monero either way. You can exchange your btc to anonymous coins like monero or xem and just send it to yourself.
You can also use a btc atm if you have one near you
>>
>>37586261
Don't listen to this mongoloid. Getting your identity verified on an exchange has nothing to do with the currency, once you've transfered it to a wallet there's nothing on the bitcoin that says "THIS COIN BELONGS TO APU HELPER" he's just a retard.
>>
File: 1479262226010.jpg (132KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479262226010.jpg
132KB, 960x960px
I got 6k dollars in bitcoin from betting on the 2016 election. The site almost jewed me out of my money, failing to tell me it had a 3x rollover amount, forcing me to bet 3x times as much as my original bet, before I coudl cash out. Was slowly carefully betting on random shit till I finally got it this month with only losing 500 shekels. Was bullshit, if I could've got it right when the election was over, I'd have a shitton more bitcoin.

but in all serious, fuck drumph and fuck Israel.
>>
>>37589629
You also can transfer it to your own personal wallet that's a full node, with no btc bank holding it for you. I've got mine in Bitcoin Core.
>>
File: apu phone.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu phone.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>37589464
Hey anon, could you send me 0.01 ETH please? I just need it to transfer a shitty token from MEW to an exchange to sell it and buy DGB.
I haven't dealt with ether before and I just realized today that I had to have ETH in my wallet to pay gas on the transaction.
pls halp 0xCf96410B1540eB50A2c5e7a6f55a7041F6C5Ea1A
also nice wallet
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.