[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not get cut?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1295872.png (448KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1295872.png
448KB, 900x1200px
>Less than 2% of circumcised men experience inflammation and infection of the head of the penis compared to 10% uncircumcised men.

>Circumcision substantially reduces the risk of urinary tract infections and kidney complications in men.

>Circumcision results in over 20-fold decrease in risk of invasive penile cancer, which has a high fatality rate.

>Adult circumcision reduces lifetime risk of prostate cancer by 50%, which affects 1 in 6 men and often requires castration as treatment.

>Circumcision provides a 3-fold reduction in risk of acquiring HIV/AIDS.

>Circumcision affords substantial protection against thrush, papillomavirus, genital herpes, syphilis, chancroid, trichomonas, and mycoplasma.

>Up to 10% of uncircumcised adults will later require circumcision for medical reasons.

>Any uncircumcised male can develop phimosis at any point in their life. This is because foreskin tissue always has the potential to tighten in response to various aggravating factors.

>Circumcision eliminates the risk of BXO and balanitis, which can cause infertility.

>Research shows that most women prefer the circumcised penis for appearance, hygiene, and sexual activity, even in cultures where circumcision is uncommon.
>>
>reddit spacing
>endorses male genital mutilation
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>37584062
Why would I damage my perfectly healthy penis?
>>
>>37584091
>reddit spacing

what?
>>
because I am not an american/jew/muslim
>>
File: stop.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>>37584151
To PROBABLY avoid diseases that would PROBABLY happen if you don't mutilate your dick. This thread is cancer and OP should kill himself.
>>
>>37584062
>In the US, Partner pressure was a significant component in men seeking adult circumcisions, scoring slightly bellow medical complications, which were the leading cause.

>Women whose male sexual partners were circumcised report an improvement or no change in their sex life after the procedure in 97% of cases.

>Reduced rate of erectile dysfunction in "Brief male sexual function inventory" after circumcision.

>Every BMSFI dysfunction is slightly more common among uncircumcised men. In particular, the likelihood of having difficulty in maintaining an erection is significantly lower for circumcised men .

>A study from the University of Chicago found that men who undergo circumcisions not only enjoy sex more after the operation but are also able to perform better in bed.

>The World Health Organization recommends that countries introduce circumcision programs to reduce STD incidence.

>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention position states that years of research and mounds of medical evidence suggests the benefits of male circumcision outweigh the risks.

>2014 CDC guidelines endorse delaying circumcision until adolescence or adulthood to enable the male to participate
in the decision, however they state that all male teenagers should be encouraged to undergo circumcision before becoming sexually active.
>>
>>37584062
I'm not mutilating my penis
>>
>>37584062
>The guidelines also suggest that any uncircumcised adults should seek the procedure and that the costs should be covered by health insurance.
>According to the CDC report, almost all adults report either an increase or no change in sexual pleasure after undergoing circumcision.
>A 2016 systematic review conducted by Danish researchers found grade An evidence that adult circumcision, in fact, increases penile sensitivity.
>Studies in the USA, Jamaica, China, South Africa, Czech Republic and the Dominican Republic found that over 50% of uncircumcised men wanted to undergo circumcision for themselves and their sons after receiving information on the benefits of circumcision.
>Most men under 25 (>70%) in the studies wanted to undergo circumcision for themselves when hearing of the risks and benefits of circumcision.
>While infant circumcision has been decreasing in the United States, adult and adolescent circumcision rates are rising sharply in light of new evidence of dramatic health benefits.
>Due to increasing rates of circumcision in Asia, it is estimated that 60% of men under 20 worldwide are circumcised, compared to 30% of men overall.

The choice is pretty simple desu
>>
Source: Goldstein Corporation
>>
>A recent study published in the New England Journal of Medicine recently showed that an astonishing 100% of shitposters shilling circumcision on 4-chan are butthurt cut-fags trying to find vindication
>>
Being a cutfag is never a good thing, no one in their right mind would get themselves cut that's why it happens when they are babies.
>>
File: 1489783828169.png (13KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
1489783828169.png
13KB, 214x235px
>>37584062
shoo shoo jew

back to the oven with you

t. circumcised muslim male
>>
File: IMG_0082.jpg (243KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
243KB, 638x960px
>>37584062
Reasons to not get cute

Religion, fear of surgery, beliefs that it effects your daily life. That's it there ain't any real reason that doesn't belong to how one feels or perceives their uncut penis
>>
>futa
>anime
>no sources

This is some pretty good bait.
>>
File: IMG_0063.gif (238KB, 800x964px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.gif
238KB, 800x964px
>>37585040
Sources are anymedical text you can find. When your son is born they even give you this book of studies and literature that details all the health benefits of cirumcision as all the reason against it which are religion, fear, and self confidence but nothing medical
>>
>>37584062
I take care of my body's health and hygiene more than none at all, so I dodge all those things just like that.
Also my foreskin has always been very loose and it hardly covers half the tip.
>>
>>37584187
How the fuck is it better to get circumcised than to encourage condom usage or even vasectomies? The only circumcision that would make sense is to cut the constricting tip of the foreskin that would not relent.
>>
Cutfag here, please do not get cut
>>
File: DSC00015.jpg (133KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00015.jpg
133KB, 800x600px
>>37584062
no
are you jealous op.
>>
>>37584062
Literally 90% of those go away by washing your penis and not being a retard.
Your argument is invalid.
>Research shows that most women prefer the circumcised penis for appearance
>murricans
See above.
>>
Think about what some of these "statistics" are claiming. For example, take the incredibly ludicrous statistic that claims that STDs and HIV will occur more frequently in uncircumised males. If you have insertional sex in ANY capacity there will be a transmission of HIV, having a foreskin doesn't change the physiological process of aquiring the disease at all.

That study was done in Africa by stupid niggers who forgot to finish the trials among other niggerish errors.

Same rebuttal for STDs, how does removing a flap of skin prevent genital contact. If you're fucking a girl with genital warts, a foreskin doesn't decrease the chance that there will be tissue and fluid with which to transmit a virus.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.