[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you are alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: arcanine sample.jpg (95KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
arcanine sample.jpg
95KB, 600x480px
I have been dropping by arcanine for years. Funny stuff, often (I miss the tendies stories from a while back) and some good content, but too many robots take themselves too seriously.
Then I got a girl, got married - spent a lot less time on 4chan and almost none on arcanine.
Then I visited my in-laws over the long weekend and pow! ROBOT STORY!
Ready for some insight as to why you fucks are alone?
>Drive the 6 hours to my in-laws with the wife. nice trip, really
>Arrive late, get sleep, wake up early Saturday, nice breakfast
>MiL breaks out the photo albums from yesteryear, shows me a shit ton of pictures of my wife growing up
>Keep seeing the same guy in picture after picture
>"Who is that guy?"
>"Oh, that's Steve! He was Jennifer's best friend from 4th grade until she left for college"
>"Huh. She almost never mentions him."
>MiL looked surprised, "That's odd, he was always over here. He still calls, sometimes, to talk to me!"
>talk to my wife that night, ask about Steve
>"Oh, yeah. We were in band together, took a lot of the same classes. he was a good friend."
>"Why do you never mention him?"
>"I don't know. When we left for college I never saw or heard from him again. He was, you know - just a friend."
>Your mom says he was over a lot?"
>"Yeah! let's see - in 6th grade he started bicycling over 2-3 times a week to say hi, study, that sort of thing."
>"Biked over? How far?"
>"Well, we went to private school and he was, oh, 12 miles away?"
>"During the school year? In Michigan?"
>"Yeah, sure, why?"
>"A boy spends an hour, hour and a half biking through the snow *each way* to come say hi and you don't think this is unusual?"
>"Is it?"
>We get some sleep
more
>>
>>37583252
>implying we give a shit about what crypto-Chad has to say

If you made it, you were never one of us. I hope your wife gets raped and you have to watch.
>>
>>37583252
After high school completely isolated myself, became a hermit. Rarely leave the house, don't talk to anyone but family. 4 years later have no clue how to get out of this hole I dug.
>>
>>37583252
Cont then.
prick
>>
>>37583252
Moar ples
>>
>>37583252
>Next day me and the FiL go to get some steaks and such, ask him about Steve
>"That moron? What about him?"
>"Moron? Jen and Sandy loved him."
>"He wishes. Look, that kid spent 6 years sniffing around Jen and never, I mean never, made a move. never asked her to the movies, never told her how he felt, never even tried to hold her hand."
>"What? Really? Why not?"
>"Gutless, I guess. Sandy and I knew he had a terrible crush on Jen, he just never tried anything. I think Jen hoped he would, once."
>we are grilling and Sandy (MiL) and are are off to the side and I talk to her
>"Tim (FiL) says Steve had a horrible crush on Jen."
>"I thought so when they were younger, but he never said anything. Maybe we imagined it."
>"He still calls you?"
>Yeah. You know, it is funny. Last year, right after your 1st anniversary, he called and asked me if your marriage was OK."
>"What?"
>"Yeah! He said something like 'is Jen still married to that guy?' I told him yes, and you too were very happy!"
>"Oh. Interesting"
>We had dinner and I took the wife to town for a movie
more
>>
>>37583284
clockwork orange style
>>
>>37583449
Great. Now singing in the rain is in my head. Thanks.
>>
>>37583426
Hurry the fuck up with this story
>>
File: 1496360798265.jpg (38KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1496360798265.jpg
38KB, 511x511px
Do you guys want to hear the story about how my oneitis made me do gay stuff just to make out with her for 3 mins?
>>
>>37583426
hurry up im almost cumming!!
>>
>>37583426
>At dinner out I simply told her all I had learned. She sighed
>"Yeah, I think mom was right, though, not dad."
>"What do you mean?"
>I thought Steve might like me, too, especially in Freshman year when he asked me for my schedule and then tried to get in all the same classes with me. I was so excited! high school, with dances, and prom, and parties! I was sure he liked me and he'd ask to take me out. Before every school dance or event I would make sure to tell him how much I wanted to go, and how I hoped someone would ask me, but.... he never asked."
>"Never?"
>"Not once. I would turn guys down, sometimes, to give him more time and didn't get to go to a couple because of that, but he never asked. Even when I told him I said no to others hoping a certain guy would ask, he never did. I cried myself to sleep one night when it was just a week before prom and he never asked. When Joe, who was a junior, asked me the next day I said yes so I wouldn't be home alone, depressed, at prom."
>"Oh, yeah, you told me about Joe."
>"Yeah! He was so nice! He was wasn't my type, but he was a ton of fun and taught me how to look out for trouble."
>"So what happened with Steve?"
>"Half way through sophomore year when he had still never asked me to anything, never tried to hold my hand or kiss me, and never said anything about how he felt I realized - I must be imagining things. he didn't like me as more than a friend or he would have said or done something. I stopped turning down other guys when they asked me and decided I would settle for him being my friend"
more
>>
>>37583544
Op here. Goot bored with this shit so im dropping it.
>>
>>37583579
good because you also bored me a lot with your shitty mad up story now fuck off to some other board and whine for attention there tosser
>>
>>37583579
>>37583609

I second this. OP you are a huge faggot, possibly the biggest one this board has ever seen, which is really saying something
>>
File: 1354673991769.png (490KB, 604x517px) Image search: [Google]
1354673991769.png
490KB, 604x517px
This is the longest and most pointless story ever. Who cares if some aspie liked your now wife? They haven't spoken in years. Don't be such a jealous asshole.
>>
>>37583664
wew im quite liking the pewds memes u have there lad
>>
>>37583573
>Monday comes and we have a great day. The wife and I are staying the rest of the week, so we have a bit too much to drink, relax, have a quiet day.
>Tuesday night I'm talking to Tim, again, tell him Jen is certain they were only friends. he says,
>"Bullshit. He was obsessed. I bet you $50 he still has it for her, 6 years later"
>Before I know it Tim is on Facebook looking for Steve (Tim is an IT guy)
>15 minutes later Tim is laughing his ass off, says "Look!"
>It is Steve's facebook photo album
>Half the photos are from high school
>Every high school photo has my wife in it. All of them. Must be 80-90 pictures of my wife.
>Gave my FiL $50
Think about it - if Steve had said *anything* he could have dated my wife. She wanted him too, but he was too scared. She cried herself to sleep because he never did or said anything.
He is alone, now, because he's a coward.
How many of you are in the same boat?
>>
>>37583715
>He is alone, now, because he's a coward.
Or chances are that your wife is a filthy fucking liar. Women always try to play this angle of
>hurr if he just asked

Well guess fucking what, many of us asked and got turned down every fucking time! And your bitch wife would have done the same, except now she's lying to make herself look better.
>>
>>37583715
You didn't find his perspective so it's a worthless story. If you're going to be a faggot and make me mad you should at least "ask him" while bringing up she's your wife. Most of your posts were easily-skipped and not even relevant until the last one. Reading your story felt like reading a roastie talk for 20 minutes.
>>
I asked a few girls out. A simple yes or no is fine but they always have to blow shit out of proportion.
>>
File: infant.jpg (8KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
infant.jpg
8KB, 276x183px
>>37583741
Don't lie, internet tough guy.
You never asked, now you'll never have this.
>>
>>37583715
if your wife was in the slightest bit good looking she could've had some better boys than this autistic fucker which really fires my synapses that you might be one too my friend ;^)
>>
File: makin bots cry 8.gif (202KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
makin bots cry 8.gif
202KB, 480x322px
>>37583792
>"I've never asked a girl out, either"
FTFY
>>
File: pole.jpg (63KB, 881x880px) Image search: [Google]
pole.jpg
63KB, 881x880px
>>37583802
>I have never been hugged by a girl"
FTFY
>>
>>37583800
I'm not lying. I asked. Of course you will just ignore this and continue with "hurr u nevar asked" like the normie you are. It's explained further.

You normies always try to make it like it's our fault. You just can't accept that we are fucked by things beyond our control because it destroys your entire worldview of world that is just, where people who get something deserve it, when in reality some get lucky and some don't. That's it.
>>
>>37583800
>>37583816
>>37583833
>if i was the autistic boy i would've fucked your wife so hard you would still taste the semen with every kiss
FTFY
>>
>>37583802
Are you trying to say robots only want ugly girls?
>>
>>37583873
the guy is not even a robot just an ugly normie
>>
File: stop whining.jpg (92KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
stop whining.jpg
92KB, 736x736px
>>37583850
you can't even do more than claim ol' Stevie did something he never did
>You just can't accept that we are fucked by things beyond our control
I am sure you are MUCH worse of than this guy. Who is married and has kids
>>
>>37583252
>Invite Steve over and fuck him in front of your wife
>>
>>37583816
You can fix my posts but you can't fix that OP's story was duller than a romance novel written by a female. There's no fixing that faggotry.
>>
File: lyle lovett.jpg (20KB, 280x336px) Image search: [Google]
lyle lovett.jpg
20KB, 280x336px
>>37583870
Cry hard, KHV
>>
>>37583905
A story you read all of and which rustled your jimmies
>>
>>37583933
>I can't read "If you're going to be a faggot and make me mad"
The "if" was implying a hypothetical situation where it would make me mad instead of bored. Your shitposting is very typical but it's at least livelier than the entirety of OP's story.
>>
>>37583894
Bitch is ugly compared to what Chad gets.

That's my point.
>>
>>37583983
That isn't the function of the word "if" in that usage.
>Let me guess - that half semester at community college didn't include passing English, right?
>>
>>37584209
Maybe if you're illiterate it isn't, but then again you're shitposting on /r9k/ like a typical brainlet.
>>
>>37583715
He isn't a coward. Normies like you who shunned him for being quiet or ugly have irreparably damaged his self esteem. Imagine being mocked by women your whole life (you actually can't imagine this, since you're a normie who has been surrounded by love and women since day one), you would feel that no woman could ever be attracted to you and that anyone who shows interest is just pulling a cruel prank: you would stop trying, too.
>>
>>37584334
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=self-awareness
>>
>>37584475
But ol' Steve *never* tried. he knew her since he was 12
>>
>>37584525
I was already broken by age five. I'm sure Steve was broken early, too. You sickfucks talking about him behind his back certainly won't help him if he gets wind of it, either.
>>
>>37584500
Is that what passes for banter these days? Come on you can do better than that. I don't even feel anything.
>>
>>37584593
The fact that you are dead inside has nothing to do with me and you can't really expect me to fill the void left by your absent father
>>
>>37584582
OP here
Hell, I assume Steve spends 3-5 hours on arcanine a day - I *assume* he is going to recognize his story!
>>
>>37584701
See, you are a fucking monster and yet you are rewarded in life with a loving family. This world hates gentle people.
>>
>>37584664
What, you aren't going to be my daddy and fill me? Don't be a fag.
>>
>>37584749
Think he'll ever wake up without a shock?
You think he isn't crushing on someone else, now?
>you are rewarded in life with a loving family
False.
I went out there and *made one*.
*I* talked to her.
*I* asked her out.
*I* showed her I can care for her, provide for her, and keep her safe.
*I* proposed, *I* work hard so she can be a stay at home wife.
No one 'rewarded' me with anything.
You aren't gentle - 'gentleness' means 'to control strength'. You're just weak
>>
>>37583252
>>37583426
>>37583573
>>37583715

The story bored the shit outta me, but I liked the moral of it.

I was steve, only I made moves.

It fucking ruined me.
>>
OP is Steve and a turbofaggot
>>
>>37585296
You guys act like a greentext story should be part of the MCU - they guyis talking about his realization that some guy had a shot at a loving GF and blew it.
That should resonate here
>>
>>37585334

>they guyis talking about his realization that some guy had a shot a-

Yeah. I read the story, thanks bud.
>>
>>37585216
Most likely, you're good looking and Steve is not. If that's the case, Steve never had a chance: not with her, not with anyone. That's life. But don't act like you're some brave alpha warrior because you did those things: you did them knowing full well that she could never say no because you're good looking. You have never taken a chance in life because there are no risks in the life of a good looking man. If you want something, it's yours.
>>
>>37585216
>me me me me ME!1!1
Ah, the typical normie.
>>
I know this is bait but I hope OPs wife gets raped and murdered by a pack of sandniggers
>>
>>37583715
Why the fuck did your wife never ask him out instead??! Did that thought never cross her mind?

Unrealistic story.
>>
>>37586131
Because women value the opinion of Chad and Chad thinks if you don't ask women out, you are a "gutless coward."
>>
>>37583715
Then why didn't your wife say anything to him. They all knew he liked her, she knew he liked her and she even liked him. If this story was real, I guarantee she would've at some point asked Steve. Why would've she been so stubborn about never taking the initiative herself.

But sadly I can see myself in this story. Except the girl in my case has been in a relationship during the entire friendship we've had together, and 6 years later still is. I never wanted to be the asshole to come in between them, but as years have gone by, and recently getting on antidepressants, I've wanted to confess to her. Even just to get closure, but I can't help but to feel guilty.
>>
File: 1496227954917.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1496227954917.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>37586589
>Why would've she been so stubborn about never taking the initiative herself.

Hahaha, oh my! Okay, let me make this plain and simple. Generally speaking, if you're not Chad women will never take initiative - never ever. People like you are endless, a dime a dozen really. If your life was filled with THOUSANDS of potential suitors, why on god's green earth would you waste your time asking out every pedantic little boy who has a crush on you if he wants a date? It doesn't work that way. YOU ARE FUCKING INVISIBLE.

It fucking sucks that it works that way and it sucks that women are literally conditioned to not even acknowledge your existence, but nature is cruel.

It is incredibly one-sided, but In order to live a normal life you're going to have to be braver than Chad, and then some.
>>
>>37586948
I'm a 3/10 and women have approached me several times, so there goes your whole theory out the window. Women do take initiative if they're not entitled princesses.
>>
>>37586948
>would you waste your time asking out every pedantic little boy who has a crush on you if he wants a date?
First of all, it's a pretty good stance to take. It's better to think of yourself as invisible so you do your best to show your presence.

But she said that she liked him and even went as far as turned down other guys because of him. He obviously wasn't invisible to her, but yet she never took the initiative herself even when she had clear opportunities to do so.
>>
File: 1494303067909.png (251KB, 819x745px) Image search: [Google]
1494303067909.png
251KB, 819x745px
>>37586948
>high school girl
>thousands of suitors
Not to mention she supposedly cried herself to sleep over him not asking. The life lesson and your story are entirely inconsistent. He was clearly not invisible.
>>
>>37587059
You got lucky. I'm a 6/10 and I have never been approached. Ever.

Whatever the case, your life's experience is likely far different from my own.
>>37587109
I was talking of course in how this has applied to me and my life experience, and what I had to do to dig myself out of the gutter.

>>37587126
>high school girl
Was this not past tense? I don't give a shit about the story at this point.

Perhaps he was not invisible, but that's probably how he felt.
>>
>>37587728
Yes, the original situation was that he had passed her up in high school. That is what you are responding to, and presuming from your wording are not OP. You are responding to a different situation that isn't typical roastie bullshit that your response would have been fitting for.
>I don't give a shit about the story
The story is the reason we are discussing this level of nonsense. Don't reply if you don't grasp the content and context of the reply chain, it just makes you look dumb.
>>
File: cop.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cop.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
ROBOTS DON'T REPLY TO THIS FAGGOT. HE JUST TRIES TO BLAME SOCIETY AND GIRLS SHUNNING US ON OUR INABILITY TO ACT AND GIVE GIRLS EVEN MORE ATTENTION AND EVEN MORE BETA CHARITY AND WHITEKNIGHTISM TO WOMEN.

CHANCES ARE THIS IS A ROASTIE POSTING GIVEN THAT THERE ARE NOW MORE WOMEN HERE THAN ROBOTS. SAGED FUCKER
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.