[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we use clean drinking water to fill and flush toilets? Wtf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2769.jpg (94KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2769.jpg
94KB, 1080x608px
Why do we use clean drinking water to fill and flush toilets? Wtf
>>
A fair question but it's just how things came to be, we're not going to re-engineer the water system in every building to use recycled water in every toilet
>>
>>37583097
I drained the toilet tank and I just piss in there and use the piss to flush the turds
>>
>>37583097
you can save money by peeing on your sink

t. /biz/
>>
>>37583097
Because we're morons. I understand not wanting more shit water it whatever, but don't really need to be as through with toliet water as we are with drinking water.
>>
Because 70% of the earth is filled with water, we never gonna run out of it, despite normies saying otherwise
>>
>>37583118
I wonder if any femanons do this
>>
>>37583118
I piss outside a lot to save water and money and also because it's great per se.
>>
>>37583200
Or if any femanons like to piss outside?
>>
>>37583097
Excuse me I'm wrong but don't they treat wastewater for reuse?
>>
File: 1441349222548.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441349222548.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>37583097

Giving a fuck about the environment when the world as a whole has shunned you into the most bleak existence.

Fuck of my board you normie bitch.
>>
>>37583179
>>37583241
I have a pee fetish and want to know this too
>>
>>37583097
It's cheaper to do that rather than install a whole separate pipe specifically for non-drinking water. You also run into problems of contamination and such.
>>
File: 1495861301101.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1495861301101.png
54KB, 470x698px
>>37583097
Self taught engineer fag here.

When you flush the toilet some of the water shoots out along with waste product/fecal matter(shit particles). So if your water is dirty as fuck some of that shit will become airborne and likely make you sick. That's why mommy always told you to close the seat after you were done in the john.
>>
Piping in greywater would be more trouble than it's worth.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.