[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Removing all females from your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: female-friends1.jpg (39KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
female-friends1.jpg
39KB, 400x267px
Okay, so I imagine this isn't the best place to ask this because I'll just be called a normie but hear me out.

The first and only girl I dated a valued so much because she was the only girl I ever talked to on the regular/got close to. Most girls I just knew in passing.

Once we broke up, I surrounded myself with as many girls as possible. Online girls made up the majority. Now I still have a lot of these online friends. I'm contemplating blocking them all in hopes to regain the original value of women. Is this retarded or is there going to be some actual positive outcome to this? Yes, I will feel lonely, but I wonder if I will regain the spark of talking to a girl again.

I'm sick of talking ot girls that I have no connection with and won't date, if anyone has a compelling reason to support my claim, I'm going to block every one of them.
>>
It doesnt matter either way because none of these"girls" will ever truely love you
>>
File: 1488518120337.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488518120337.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>37582661
Do whatever you want, dude. Everyone here is going to give you conflicting advice backed up by their stupid ass logic.

Just do whatever the hell you want. Nobody here cares. Have fun with your female friends. Or don't. It's up to you.
>>
>>37582692
That's not the point you massive faggot.
>>
Girls have hot friends. Date em all anon, date em all.

>but muh connection

once you get out of high school that's it, you ain't getting that again.
>>
>>37582721
You are a fucking retarded normie who only wants affirmative advice dont even bother replying dumb idiot go straight to hell
>>
>>37582834
>you dumb idiot
>you angry rageful
>you tall high
>you smart intelligent
>you fall drop

ur an rETerd
>>
>>37582661
its ok anon. i talk to lots of girls too sometimes. you're not a normie though because of your thoughts
>>
>>37582661
nobody will can give you advice on this, the decision is yours. i can give you my experience though. when i dumped my loser gf whom i hated i started talking to lots of girls. didnt fuck any because im beta & low sex drive. eventually it got really tiring. i realized i was tired because these women expected more communication than male friends. i eventually talked less. some will try and continue conversation but over time you will stop talking to all of them. its nice to have these people though, dont block them just waste less of your time talking, that has benefitted me
>>
>>37582990
I appreciate you sharing your personal experience, I figure you're correct. I imagine buring bridges in this situation isn't going to be all that helpful.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.