[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is reading the Bible here ? I find it very comforting and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bible.jpg (466KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
bible.jpg
466KB, 1536x1152px
Who is reading the Bible here ? I find it very comforting and helpful.

Some Psalms or the book of John are beautiful. Any other people still alive because of Jesus ?

Share your stories.
>>
It never did anything for me
>>
Eventually i turned to paganistic religions
>>
Posting in this sadly empty thread.

You really really don't understand how badly I want to do a shooting. But I can't. Everytime I look up anything related to mass shootings I think "yeah, I want to do that, but an eternity in hell is waay too much".

I try to make myself think that those victims deserve it. But then I think, would god think that too?

I'm really conflicted. So yes OP, I know that feel.
>>
>>37582595
That is because you still have your 'child vision' (no offense) of the Bible. Read it again with a clean and mature perspective, you'll find what your looking for.
>>
File: 1429579274170.jpg (12KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1429579274170.jpg
12KB, 200x194px
"And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed."
-Deut 31:8
>>
>>37582558

Just started reading for real this time, feeling pretty good actually. Guess I'll really get into this christianity thing
>>
>>37582626
It'll feel better when you realize none of that is real.
>>
>>37582626
What are the chance the shit skin kikes who wrote the bible had it all right? And is hell as you understand it even described in the bible
I wouldn't worry about highly unlikely shit, just follow your heart, that's all we can really do in this life
Don't let fear stop you from what your heart wants, follow your dreams
Besides supposedly God forgives, if you believe that Christian stuff
>>
File: 1427496860618.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1427496860618.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>37582558

Honestly discovering the Bible and the local rap music of my country literally saved me from losing my sanity. Jordan Peterson also helped immensely recently.

I recommend genuine classical theology like St. Augustine or Thomas Aquinas with some commentaries.

I actually went to church two times. I felt incredible out of place in there and it was basically because of a girl but man, Christ is a person that will never be erased from your mind again if you truly have an open heart when thinking about Him. You slowly realize how clueless most people are.

I think that the bottom that the people of our kind found can be very eye opening, actually a blessing.

I wish I could find more people like me but man, the people of central Europe are so different than you guys.
>>
>following a religion made by shitskin desert dwellers
Top cuck
>>
>>37583539
Don't quit because the Old Testament is rude. Skip the Leviticus.
>>
>>37583675

I know Old Testament is kinda harsh, but I won't skip anything at all..
>>
>>37582558
Yes, Christianity is confronting to the weak and the pathetic, it was called the religion of slaves, women and children by Romans for a reason.
>>
>>37583711
You'll waste time reading all the Jews' laws. But as you want.

>>37583720
>the religion of slaves
pls elaborate
>>
>>37585096
It was popular with slaves and women in Rome
>>
>>37582558
Your religion is a lie embrace the void and stop being a pussy.
>>
planning on reading it, I've got a copy of it of my desk waiting.
>>
Christianity is just judaism for gentiles why the fuck would any gentile especially white follow judaism?
>>
>>37582558
I did when I was a kid, but don't remember any of it, most of it was really boring.
>>
>>37582558
Praise Jesus Christ he dun did me a good one when i was about to fucking kill a fucking homless fuck for lookin me in the fucking eye but the lord don did me a saver for he has spoken for when the pigs was lookin for someone like myself to put down there in town so that i would spend days in hell but the lord don did the doo for i is not in no down the town, i is here in the free dom of the lords lands. praise JESUS CHRIST
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.