[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/oneitis/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 29

File: asadfrogimage.jpg (34KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
asadfrogimage.jpg
34KB, 480x477px
So today is the last day I saw my oneitis, and will be able to see her without going full on stalker. I just wanted one last glance into her eyes, but she avoided eye-contact. God damn it would feel bad if it was simply the last day seeing her, but not being able to look into those deep eyes... It feels like being punched in the stomach while having my heart ripped out. She was one of the few reasons for living, and one of the few opiates to my suffering. AUUGGGHGHHH

Anyways, how are you robots fairing in the oneitis department? Hopefully better than me.
>>
>>37581933
I know your suffering. I meet the girl of my dreams last year, everything worked great we both had same interests and and and. But than after 2 months i tryed to call her to hang out a bit and she never answered. A friend of mine who also had contact with her tryed the same, with the same result. So i'm alone, again.
And do you know what the most disturbing part of all this is? I found out that she had has a stalker.
>>
At least you get a break from the pain, I still have to walk by her house every day with my dog. I have not talked to her since 6th grade where I made an ass of myself. Every now and then ill catch a glimpse of her walking out to her car, I go out of my way to go home to pass her house to see if she's home.
>>
File: IMG_1802.jpg (37KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1802.jpg
37KB, 720x960px
She's getting married tomorrow to some swarthy foreigner who's going to take her on global adventures.
I'm not exaggerating.

Years ago
>Asked her out on a second date
>she said we should just be friends
>it hurt my soul but she's nice so being friends would be cool
>she lied

>mfw I hear she actually pursued this guy too, and it took her a while to make her intentions clear
>she's a 9/10
>>
>>37582587
You're chasing after the wrong girl if that's the case
>>
>>37582472
I don't have a bullet bulletproof solution for you, but i will tell you how i handeld my situation.
First, Ignore when someone tell you to just forget her, these people never were in an situation like this.
Second, try to get around and don't let your life break apart (job, school etc.)
Third, try some new things, drawing, guitar maybe you will find new talents and so meet someone new.
Not perfect i know but... Life is shit
>>
>>37582647
Why even post? Originally
>>
>>37582587
Know whos in your league and whos out of your league
>>
Inb4 i get called a chad for being realistic
>>
>>37582587
Damn, and I thought I had it rough, getting left by her for another guy must hurt so much worse.
>>
Take a deep breath, a look in the mirror and say it with me:
>s e v e n
>y e a r s

What the fuck man? Bullshit, this doesn't happen in real life
>>
>>37581933
My gf broke up with me because I abused her for not being up to the standards of my oneitis
>>
File: q71n6BI.jpg (186KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
q71n6BI.jpg
186KB, 1080x1350px
I think I just walked by her today, she made eye contact with me, but I was texting a friend so didn't really notice. Only about 3 minutes later did I realize I just walked by her maybe, it could've been someone else.

I haven't said anything to her in months besides the occasional IG comment, should I message her about this?
>>
File: photo.png (61KB, 500x379px)
photo.png
61KB, 500x379px
>confessed to oneitis one year ago
>got some "I can't date" response
>tried to move on
>in october she ran into me at college and asked me to meet her for lunch
>had lunch but didn't contact eachother again afterwards
>fast-forward to may
>go to lunch with my parents
>they convince me to go to the mall to get my phone looked at (was having problems with it)
>go to mall with them, get told there'll be a wait
>mom wants to go to hot topic
>tag along because I don't want to be at the mall alone
>walk into hot topic
>immediately hear, "hey anon!"
>haven't seen her for months but I still recognize her voice
>we talk for a few minutes
>have to be see her eyes and her smile again after months of trying to forget
>feel like an autist because I was there with my parents
>nothing since
>>
File: 1496294964709.gif (197KB, 330x236px) Image search: [Google]
1496294964709.gif
197KB, 330x236px
>>37581933

I'm planning on asking her to hang out this saturday. Something like ice cream. Is that a good idea? I want to make sure she gets the message. I'm pretty excited
>>
>>37581933

What the fuck is a oneitis?

1/3e.t4e3wt4e.tg4e.
>>
>>37583474
That's sad, but why the fuck are you shopping at hot topic, what are you 13?

>>37584323
Short for one that is, and also indicates it's a disease (thus itis). It is basically when you are obsessed with a girl, and you think she's your soulmate. The closeness of the actual relationshiop varies, for example some guys get oneitis, then get frinedzoned and continue to grow a bond. Others (like me) just caught it for no reason and obsess of this bitch despite never interacting with her. It's not something easily controlled hence the disease connotation.
>>
>>37583604
Icecream is a cute idea, good bit of time to talk and stuff. Be careful not to sperg when you ask, or when you are on the date. And make sure she knows it's a date. I wish you luck, as if you are successful, you will have made it further than I have.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 720x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 720x716px
>>37581933
We've been on 23 dates, roughly once or twice every week since February. I'm waiting for him to make things official. We kiss, had sex, go on fun dates, but there are some things he won't do. He won't hold hands, invite me to his house, or say he loves me. We met on okcupid and he hasn't logged in since the week of our first date.

I'm not sure if maybe I'm rushing things? He's only had 1 girlfriend before so I'm guessing he takes it seriously. This weekend we're going to a fair, I'm hoping he'll ask me out then.

>tfw brown hair and blue eyes
>>
>>37585024

bitch u b played
>>
>>37585024
This is actually quite good bait. And it's also REALLY ORIGINAL!
>>
>2 years ago, ask her to prom
>she says yes
>she tells me at afterprom she likes another guy
>asks to stay friends
>i do it cause i'm a bitch
>graduate, we go to different colleges
>still friends on facebook
>last message was "sweet dreams" from her
>>
File: image.gif (616KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
616KB, 500x697px
>>37585204
My life is a living meme, I can't make this shit up
>>
>>37585226
Why would you stay friends on facebook? If you aren't forced to see her everyday, you're only hurting yourself.
>>
I work in the same building as my oneitis. Around Feb I got my hopes up as we would run into each other in the coffee room, and have good conversations.

Now what I didn't dare do, but should have, would be to say "I like talking to you, come to [this thing] Im doing at my place".

But I was too pussy. Now she has a boyfriend and goes on coffee breaks with everyone, and doesn't talk much to me.

I'm trying to get over her but it goes in waves.
>>
I fell in love pretty hard with this girl who I thought was perfect for me. Asked her out and she said "I really dont want anything with anyone at the time". 3 weeks of bullshit later she is dating a friend I considered close.

Fuck them.
>>
>>37585024
Weird, I'm also on 23 dates with a girl since February but I met her on Tinder and I made it official at date number 15
>>
File: 1433867451759.jpg (97KB, 640x821px) Image search: [Google]
1433867451759.jpg
97KB, 640x821px
I saw my oneitis and I was on Molly and weed and holy fucking shit did I ever jack off!! I jacked the fuck off!!!! I went completely out of my mind on drugs!!!
>>
>she found my fake Facebook account and sent me an invite
>literally my only Facebook friend
>I get to view pics of her with her boyfriend endlessly
>it's a different one than she had the last time I talked with her so I lost count of how many dicks she sucked. Probably all of them but mine
>>
>>37581933
Oh man. She kept turning around in the middle of the lecture and looking in my direction, then her friend said something to her. I couldn't look at her because then she'd know if she didn't already. But I'm not sure if she was looking at the door or something, she did it literally like 10 times. On another day she smiled at me but I don't know if it meant she was being condescending or just nice.

I feel the opposite to you, I dread seeing her and I try to avoid her if she gets near. I always try and focus on acting normal around her. She knows who I am because I had to talk to her in an icebreaker on the first day. I made her laugh and she was so pretty. I still have no idea what impression I made on her or what caste of normie she perceives me as because I was so nervous.
>>
>>37584893
Read it again. And oneitis was working there, I didn't write that before.
>>
She's leaving for a long time in 3 weeks.

She is the first and only girl I ever slept with and a good friend, but I decided to habit my testicles at the worst time, a month before she decides to move abroad to live in another continent for a few years. It's a mix of great happiness from spending bonding time together and great sadness from knowing neither of us can go all out with our feelings. She doesn't want to get too attached before leaving and I'm super careful not to get attached too much either. Some of my friends tried to put their nose into our affairs and it caused some drama so, overall, it's been a rough going.

I don't want this to become a long distance thing either. I'm no stranger to long distance and I know how this usually end. She'll probably meet some guy over there eventually and I'll fade from the frame despite all the confidences, despite all the good time spent together and me, well, I know that I'm gonna wait. Even though it might be a bad idea, I'm gonna wait and I'll do until the inevitable happens.

I'm in a mix of accepting the situation and just spending as much time with her as possible to be happy and being afraid that I'll lose her forever once she's left.

Call me a normie all you want for having found happiness for once in my miserable goddamn life, but I don't care. Things are working out with someone I am confident saying that I love and it has to be that it's a temporary deal. Few people can understand my feels. My emotions are a roller coaster right now.
>>
>>37585024
Sex on which date?
>>37585024
>He won't hold hands, invite me to his house, or say he loves me
Red flag, but maybe he's shy or afraid being mocked
>>37585024
>he hasn't logged in since the week of our first date.
Maybe he's not searching for other woman. He's investing in you.
>>
>>37585882
Dude I wish I could be in your position. Sure it must suck not knowing whether or not she likes you, and also not having the strength to act on it, but it could be worse.

I've been behaving creepily enough around this chick, so now she hates me. This wouldn't be so bad I suppose if it wasn't for the fact that she's part of one of them big ass traditional clan-senpaitachi, so now I essentially have a whole international organization that doesn't like me.
>>
>>37581933
>dream of oneitis again
>hanging around with friends, watching movies
>everyone's focused on the move, except her
>she looks at me
>leans in for a kiss
>feel the warmth of her lips, and her breath
>kiss her
>she's like "eeeww anon, so gross"
>everyone stares at me like I just raped her
>wake up bathed in sweat
Just kill me already.
>>
>>37586380
It's more important to me whether or not she sees me as a social retard. She's alpha stacy and I'm literally autistic and don't like to get close to people anyway.

That sounds awful. I bet if you were Chad it would be 'cute' rather than 'creepy'. The whole concept of 'creepy' is really just group rejection if individual rejection isn't enough.
>>
I got a new oneitis not too long ago. It's been years since I've had one but now I'm trapped again, so it feels pretty shitty especially since I already know that she isn't interested.
>>
>>37581933
>last day of school
>won't be going there next year
>have liked this girl all year, but have a really bad stutter and some sort of hard-wired paralysis aversion to social interaction
>planning on asking her out to the movies or something
>literally haven't talked to her all fucking year
>2nd day before school ends
>try to go up and talk to her, but have a stutter and paralysis fucks me over, she gets up and leaves
>at the end of the day try and follow her, but right before she leaves the building autism activates and I back off
>last day of school
>don't see her until last period
>in last period, she exclusively talks with this other guy, notice her talking about men that have asked her out
>Which is to say, she casually mentions previous men like it's nothing
>internally cry, I've never experienced anything like that
>After school she walks home with the guy (who might be more attractive than me)
>don't even get a chance then
Fuck holy shit, I'm currently drunk right now, I have her kik and texted her in Tamil, but apparently it might be her old one or some shit.
It's just not fucking fair, how disabilities can fuck up any chance you have, how people may attain superiority just by being born with the right traits, at the right time.
It pisses me off, not because it's true, but because people say it's not.
>>
>>37587024
>disabilities can fuck up any chance you have
You didn't even actually try you fuck. Meanwhile I'm sitting here, actually physically unable to leave the fucking house. Fuck you.
>>
>>37587150
>Didn't even try
Lmao this guy, nigga,do you really fucking think I haven't tried?
For fucking decades I have tried engaging in social interaction, fuck you at least people can actually understand you when you speak and aren't immediately disgusted at your attempts, fuck off.
You can attract a girl with charisma, but you can't fucking do that when you can speak, fuck you.
>>
>>37587239
>can't speak
fixed
>>
>>37581933
I know my solution sounds normie as fuck but I've found some friends through the local /soc/ and they are pretty much distracting me from thoughts about my oneitis.
>>
>>37587239
Which part of not being able to leave the house didn't you understand you cunt? I couldn't go out in a wheelchair if I wanted. Just how many girls do you think visit me at home. KIll yourself you ungrateful pussy shit.
>>
File: 1495068332545.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1495068332545.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>37583604
Good luck anon, I sincerely mean it.
Dont let this opportunity slip by you, no matter what last minute thoughts come into your head. Avoid wizardhood at all costs.
>>
File: 1496211536724.jpg (42KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496211536724.jpg
42KB, 657x527px
hero oneirus u bere?

can I has te sucx?
>>
>>37587382
>Can still talk over the phone or on the internet like a fucking normie
What part of not being even able to fucking talk did you understand?
In the normie world, there is no place for a man who can't talk, speech forms the very basis of social interaction and a person denied that cannot possibly hope to achieve the social standing which a normie could easily achieve.
Fuck you, we're both fucked, just in different ways/
>>
File: 1492470847790.jpg (35KB, 640x532px)
1492470847790.jpg
35KB, 640x532px
>>37581933
Y'all are weak faggot bitches and YOU are the problem with women. Not women, it's WOMEN-ENABLERS like you fucking faggots that make them act this way.

>"WAHH A GIRL WHO IS A 6.5/10 WHO WENT TO MY HIGH SCHOOL TREATED ME LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT AND NEVER PAID ATTENTION TO ME AT ALL... GOD I WOULD JUST KILL A MAN TO BE WITH HER SHE IS SO PERFECT GAHHHHH!!!!! CRY CRY I WANT TO KILL MYSELF BAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!"
You were born with XY chromosomes I hope so try growing a pair.
>>
>>37587452
>speech forms the very basis of social interaction
I haven't interacted with someone who's not my docter or delivering me groceries in years. You do net even understand. Your problems aren't even physical, they're literally all in your head, and stuttering isn't even the main issue.
>>
>>37587024
Almost me, with the stutter and all. I didn't fall for a Stacy though, some virgin-ie waifu teir qt cumskin ayyrab. I feel ya man.
>>
>>37587545
>stuttering isn't even the main issue
Yeah maybe, it's not like years and years of negative reinforcement will fuck over a guy
>It's all in your head bro XD
Well, no fucking shit nigger.
>>
>>37587545
>>37587615
I'm not talking about a meme stutter either, like really bad shit, what will take one man 5 seconds will take 5 fucking minutes, not even exaggerating.
>>
>>37587633
Yeah, keep telling yourself how bad you have it and just how impossible it is for you to talk to girls. Maybe you convince yourself to never try in your entire life.
>>
File: 1423358438883.jpg (7KB, 339x149px) Image search: [Google]
1423358438883.jpg
7KB, 339x149px
>>37581933
I will have this day in a few weeks when the exams end, next year she will study in foreign lands.

She knows i love her ... all i want is to hug her and never let go.
>>
>>37587516
Well first of all I've run her face through multiple face ratio programs, and I'll have you know she is 7/10. Secondly I hate all other women but her, and therefore don't white knight in general. As a matter of fact I would actually consider myself fairly misogynist. Finally I gotta say, that this isn't exactly voluntary. Sure I let the idea of her grow in my head like an untreated tumor, but she did temporarily relieve my depression sometimes.
>>
File: 1335686858081.jpg (125KB, 376x351px) Image search: [Google]
1335686858081.jpg
125KB, 376x351px
>>37581933
SITUATION: Girl who never talked to you and didn't even acknowledge that you exist

Your response: but she's 6+/10! I'm obsessed with her she is perfect

>>37582408
SITUATION: Girl that ignored you and everyone potentially close to you

>>37582472
SITUATION: Girl doesn't even know I exist and the last time you spoke was 6+ years ago

>>37582587
SITUATION: You went on 1 date with a girl and she ended everything abruptly and honestly before even the 2nd date occurred. Lied to you and disrespected you.

>>37583226
SITUATION: Girl you haven't even talked to in months and didn't even stop to say hello to you when she passed you in public (disrespectful and doesn't even care about you or show common courtesy)

>>37585024
SITUATION: I'm a girl who had sex with a man before entering a relationship and somehow expect him to commit to me even though I gave him everything he wants already up-front without demanding anything from him (???). I still magically expect him to invest a huge commitment in me even though he has zero reason to do so.

Your response: but he has brown hair and blue eyes! He might settle for me one day!

>>37585390
SITUATION: Girl in a relationship makes light conversation with you at office

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't even go through the rest. Do you stupid fucks notice a pattern here? You are all fucking losers with no standards chasing pretty people who treat you like utter fucking shit, which you make excuses for because they're a 6 or better. Get a fucking life negroes. You will be perpetually unhappy until you get a healthy dose of "man the fuck up" in your lives.
>>
>>37587516
This nigga has never fallen in love

and where did op say he was treated lik shit? I wish my crush would treat me like shit, but instead i see her every day and she's nice and friendly which only makes it harder to get over her.

and a 6.5/10 could easily be 10/10 personality
>>
>>37587726
The point of "oneitis" seems to have passed over your head mate

>Do you stupid fucks notice a pattern here? You are all fucking losers with no standards chasing pretty people who treat you like utter fucking shit, which you make excuses for because they're a 6 or better.

we fucking know this

anon put it well >>37584893

A oneitis is a disease, those of us who know we can't be with them desperately want to move on but this individual is attatched to our brain chemistry so that it makes it impossible to forget about them for even a day, despite not having seen them for years.

We're not all the same, we don't think like you nor experience life from your narrative or perspective, this is something no-one can share and so the "man the fuck up" way to deal with it won't work for all of us either.

If it was that easy "oneitis" wouldn't be an issue worth making threads about everyday.
>>
>>37587830
>A oneitis is a disease, those of us who know we can't be with them desperately want to move on
build a bridge and get over it, pussy
>>
>>37587672
Yeah, keep telling yourself how bad you have it and just how impossible it is for you to get outside your house. Maybe you convince yourself to never try in your entire life.
>>
File: 1425745106879.jpg (54KB, 574x605px)
1425745106879.jpg
54KB, 574x605px
>>37587778
>falling in love with someone who you have never touched, kissed, hugged, or even spoken to

time to kill you'reself.
>>
>>37587874
you didn't even read the fucking reply, spastic
>>
All of you disgust me, by being "in love" you abandon your humanity and become filthy, impulse driven animals. Literally everything you subconciously want is to have sex and reproduce, but for some retarded reason you try to sugarcoat it with some "deeper feelings". Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>37581933
Not better than you do. I don't think I'll ever see her again either, save for exam results day which will be short. She was beautiful. Nice. Unique. I immediately knew there was something with her. We connected, but in the end never dated. She was the one girl with whom I could envision doing absolutely anything. She just had that little spark to her.

I have longed for her presence for the two years I have known her. I don't know how I'll fare, anon. The rest of the girls just look pathetic and shallow...simply empty when compared to her.
>>
>>37587890
Of course I did and it was all ridiculous stupid shit. There is no reason you should be thinking about a person every single day even though you haven't seen them in years. Build a bridge and get over it, PUSSY NIGGER.
>>
>>37587683
>I will have this day in a few weeks when the exams end, next year she will study in foreign lands.
>She knows i love her ... all i want is to hug her and never let go.

HOLY FUCK
EXACT SAME SITUATION HERE

I'm >>37587973
She too is going away.
>>
>>37587923
You're not wrong.
I ultimately recognize the stupidity of such endeavors, and yet the autist in me drives on, suppose I'm retarded.
>>
>>37587778
Actually i knew her for over a year when we got put on a project together where we worked 80 hours in a week. In a team of 4.

Never thought of her in that way before that, but after getting to know her that well i realized, when the project was done, that i was smitten.

Try again fag.
>>
>>37587973
She is probably worshipping Tyrone's BBC right now
>>
File: thonking.png (11KB, 128x128px)
thonking.png
11KB, 128x128px
>>37587987
what the fuck does build a bridge mean, you mean break a bridge?

>There is no reason you should be thinking about a person every single day even though you haven't seen them in years.

yeah we've been over this

it cant be changed

do you think we would be in this thread if we hadn't already tried everything to stop it?

pussy nigger faggot
>>
So I've been friends with this girl since high school. She got into a relationship just before we met, but she admitted she had a crush on me after we met, I confessed that I had as well, but in a relationship so that was that. But regardless we remained as friends.

We helped each other with mental health issues, we've always been there for each other. 6 years have passed, I still love her, she's still in that same relationship but no engagement yet. Would I as big of an asshole as I feel like I would be if I confessed to her. I just want closure, but I feel really guilty for even having these feelings and I feel like I'd be betraying her if I confessed. In the end all I wanted for her is for her to be happy.
>>
>>37587726
>You are all fucking losers with no standards chasing pretty people who treat you like utter fucking shit
My oneitis is literally the only person in existence who's seen my worst and still treated me good. At some point after years of not talking she asked "what the fuck happened between us, why did we never end up a couple?", after more years of not talking I told her it was my fault and that I would've made her my gf at several points in time if I had a timemachine now. She was in a relationship at that point, but still wanted to hear everything about the feelings I've had and have for her. Not really just in a friendly way, but in a way that felt like she'd drop everything if I just made the commitment, but I couldn't, wrecking one heart is enough, no need to make it three.
>>
File: hypnosis.jpg (22KB, 460x259px)
hypnosis.jpg
22KB, 460x259px
Odd question I may just be asking to the air, but has anyone tried to cure oneitis with hypnotherapy? Getting rid of the dopamine hit whenever you are reminded of her might help get rid of the obsession altogether.
>>
File: 5OoeQiU.png (120KB, 317x641px) Image search: [Google]
5OoeQiU.png
120KB, 317x641px
Not that original daily reminder
>>
File: 1477924050541.png (689KB, 1153x865px) Image search: [Google]
1477924050541.png
689KB, 1153x865px
>>37588165
This is the only correct answerr
>>
>>37588165
Ugghh falling in love with a fake ass cartoon is even gayer than these faggots who fall in love with 6/10s.
>>
>>37588165
i really fucking miss these threads
>>
>>37588193
Ur mom is gay lmoa
>>
>>37588165
>>37588186

lel

I wish I could be bf with a perfect nip cartoon girl who would fulfill me physically and morally. It'd be so easy. How do you do it anon? Where do I find a waifou? Will I be able to feel the same kind of love towards her, with such passion and intense burning fire, as I did towards my oneitis?
>>
>>37588019
meant for this fag

>>37587889
>>
>>37588247
I mean porn is good but I can't bring myslf to truly "love" the actresses in a moral sense
>>
>>37588019
>>37588253
So a girl who is probably in a relationship with someone else already who never showed any interest in you romantically whatsoever and has never been on 1 date with you ever. Yeah that's so much better. You sure proved me wrong.

"Love" is something you feel after 2 years of dating. "Love" is when your opinion of the person wouldn't change at all if they got an acid attack to their face. None of what you stupid fucks are describing is "love" it's just an unhealthy stalker-level obsession with someone you barely know, a mere acquaintance, or a casual friend who doesn't even hang out with you.
>>
File: 1492881867587.jpg (22KB, 675x541px) Image search: [Google]
1492881867587.jpg
22KB, 675x541px
I just hope yall sad fucks will find someone who loves you as much as i do you glorious bastards

Or at least find happiness in solitude
>>
File: picdump468_117.jpg (106KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
picdump468_117.jpg
106KB, 600x718px
>>37588307
Listen though I smoke pot and jack off thinking about her desu baka senpai there's only one who can be used for this. You are a faggit like Bob Saget.
>>
>>37588307
i wouldn't care and she's single.

her ex was an alcoholic and she told me she needs a break.
>>
>>37588307
LOL you dummy love is simply the manifestation of the human need to pass on your genes with a partner with good genes (our male minds think good genes = beauty). Long term love is simply Stockholm syndrome, that being you've got a routine down, and you want to keep it that way. Men want to keep a woman for consistent breeding (in which he is the sole breeder), and women want men for consistent resources. That is what love is just evolution shit, society has just romanticized it to make it more enticing/sacred so reproduction will continue.
>>
>>37588070
>should I tell her.
Yes.

You are a fucking adult. Deal with your emotions like a fucking adult. If you like someone, approach them. Don't hide behind your emotions like a 6 year old kid.
If she says yes, great. If no, shite. There is nothing you can do about it.

And to the rest of you faggots, you need to deal with this emotional attachment. The "man the fuck up" faggot is right, he's just using the wrong analogy.
You retards look like 6 year olds with your obsession with a person, and being unable to come to terms with your attachment. There is nothing wrong with liking someone , but have """oneitis""" just shows how indecisive a majority of you are.
Ask her out.
Yes, it will be embarrassing. Closure is not a meme, it is mentally healthy to get closure.
I hope to god none of you are over 21, because this thread is just full of kids.
>>
File: 1478891949096.png (279KB, 847x866px) Image search: [Google]
1478891949096.png
279KB, 847x866px
>>37588247
>Eat so little food that you fuck up the hormonal balance of your body
>Become gradually less interested in women, eventually becoming unable to feel romantic love
>Start watching bhutanese puppet shows a.k.a anime
>Find one character that you like the most and start to imagine how would it be like if she/he were real and in love with you
>??????
>Profit

Worked for me perfectly
>>
>>37588307
I know that if the girl I love was maimed, I would keep on loving her.
>>
>>37588454
>>Eat so little food that you fuck up the hormonal balance of your body
>>Become gradually less interested in women, eventually becoming unable to feel romantic love

How do I hasten this process when I like eating and when I'm still in love with 3D oneitis?

*sigh* you have it good, loving your cartoon character, nobody can touch her.
>>
>>37588387
/thread

Original orangutang
>>
File: agrippi.jpg (429KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
agrippi.jpg
429KB, 1024x683px
>on Tinder
>salty because I just got dumped by ex
>match with a girl who has a personality very compatible with mine
>we hit it off and have a date
>we become intimitate (licked her tits and pussy for hours)
>she appears to be infatuated with me and keeps sending me messages like "I want to kiss you"
>don't feel the same way about her for some reason, friendzone her
>time passes and we become good friends
>after 7 months of friendship start catching feelings for her because we are so close now
>before I'm about to ask her out again she finds another guy
>fuck that kind of hurts
>she gets dumped by new guy and hooks up with new guy immediately
>this cycle continues while she knows I like her now
>now I'm being cucked by the girl I love on a monthly basis while she keeps sucking Chad dicks (while I was the one to reject her first, what the fuck)

Well. looks like the tables are turned and I'm getting cucked by a girl that I rejected. Mabye she's enjoying it. We're still quite close as friends though
>>
I fear I might be developing oneitis. What's the best way to prevent this? I try to ignore her and not think about her, but whenever I do see her it ruins my day.
>>
File: 1495907397295.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495907397295.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
>>37588486
You could probably try cutting contact with your glorified cum rag. Remove her from every social media, delete number, stop contacting mutual friends etc. You should start percieving other people as tools that you may or may not need on your way to s u c c ess. That is everything normies are good for anyways
>>
>>37588660
You see the way that cute anime girl stands? The way her knees look inward? And the dress? That just reminded me of my oneitis. She had that shut-in side and she practically never did anything on the social internet media.

Nonetheless, I still think about her. On a daily. basis.
>>
>>37588571
You're on the right track, there isn't really a cure that I know of, but time and avoidance. The worse thing you can do is get close in any way. Simply evade, but try not to evade too hard otherwise you may get oneitis simply by obsessing over keeping away.

In this situation you can only avoid excessive damage.
>>
>>37588815
This feeling will go away anon, just never forget that your future waifu will always be there for you, and will never hurt you in any way. One day you will accept the superiority of 2D, and no thot will ever hurt you again, i'm sure of it.
>>
>>37588960
You waifu fags do realize that other people fantasize about the same girl, and thus she is cucking you.
>>
>>37589010
Every human has it's own vision of a perfect waifu, therefore every waifu is unique, even if it is based on the same character. No cucking can ever occur in perfect world of 2D.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-08-18-31-24.png (189KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-08-18-31-24.png
189KB, 2560x1440px
My oneitis texted me this, asking me to come over and drink with her later tonight around 11. I dont expect to get laid or anything. She also just called me to make sure if I'm coming and to just talk about some bullshit.
>>
>>37589104
Be careful you don't go down for rape due to her intoxication. That would make me sad :(
>>
>>37589104
DO NOT come, i repeat DO NOT COME, this girl is an evil succubus that will try to take advantage of you and then ditch you. If you don't want to suffer then do not ever talk to her again. I wish you all the best anon
>>
>>37589211
Been there done that kek hopefully that doesn't happen again
>>
>>37589214
Eat a dick anon. Pussy is pussy. Long story short that has happened to me but like its all good now, I know what I'm doing.
>>
>>37581933
Had a oneitis once. Not doing that again.

>Chased her all through middle school, highschool and first year uni.
>She was still a pudgy tomboy that no one really liked when I first met her.
>Got lost with her in a corn maze (field trip), really started liking her, hang out during lunch all the time
>She becomes hot in highschool
>Like F cup tiddies, womanly curves, face like pic related, yet other guys never showed her interest
>Would sneak into R rated movies with her on the weekend
>Had a moment once where we started into eachothers eyes for what felt like an eternity
>I didn't kiss her, and I beat myself up for it forever
>Asked her to be my valentine, I have never seen her so happy
>She bails last minute because her parents don't want her to go out on a weekday
>Eventually lose interest seeing how every attempt gets me no where
>She becomes desperately interested in me now (asking to hang out, cuddling up to me at lunch, etc), but I don't realize this until its too late
>Chase her like a puppy for 4 long years, hoping she would regain interest in me
>Biting my tongue every time she got a new boyfriend
>Fed up with chasing her, I admit all my feelings to her through a massive text paragraph (which was highly frowned upon back in my day)
>She tells me she's "in love with someone else" but loves me as a friend and wants to continue that
>"Haha, yeah, I like being your friend too, I hope this doesn't make things weird between us haha"
>"Of course not anon, I'm really happy you were so honest with me <3"
>Never talked to her again after that
>Years later I find out she became a turbo party girl, got breast reduction surgery (shes like a B cup now), and fucked various pajeets and tyrones
>Am now permanently disgusted by her, all my memories of her now seem petty and childish

Never even told that story before, its all been a repressed memory until now. I kick myself for wishing I had done things differently, I feel partially at fault for how she ended up
>>
>>37589388
I'm sorry at first i've thought you are still human, a little confused but still human. Now i see that you are only a filthy animal openly stating that you only care about sex. If you killed yourself it wouldn't make a difference at this point as earth is ridden with other sub""""humans"""" whose only role is to pass their genes and die. We won't advance as species unless we abandon these primal animalistic behaviours
>>
>>37581933
>be me
>meet this girl about 2-3 years ago
>never talk to because I had a girl friend
>break up with girlfriend and she introduces me to her friends
>one of them asks me out and I date them (oneitis had a boyfriend, dated my best friend for 3 weeks)
>break up with girlfriend after 8-9 months
>talk to oneitis, get to know her more and actually fall in love, we hit it off well but I was too scared to confess.
>redate my girlfriend again because I didn't wanna be alone
>break up with my girlfriend again
>talk to oneitis for awhile
>ask her out
>date
>find out she dates a lot of people
>she goes back on Facebook
>fights with me a lot
>tells me how shitty I am
>3 months later she breaks up with me
I still miss her. I was happy during those 3 months. I love her so much and now she's gone.
>>
>>37589541
Its impossible to abandon our animal instincts literally impossible. Fuck spreading genes I just want to have sex with and hang with her. We are good friends
>>
>>37589407
You did the right thing.

>>37589617
I never knew my oneitis personally (yeah scary right?) I always had the feeling that even if we got together it would end up like this. Sorry that things didn't end happily for you.
>>
>>37587726

She's more like a 4-5, and I'm not obsessed but whatever
>>
File: 1408977958058.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1408977958058.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>37581933
Never thought I'd find myself in this position again but dear God, I fell for a coworker of mine. I asked her out for coffee and she said yes but flaked on me. She felt bad about it so she asked me this time but I never got a response from her because she broke her foot. She moved to a different site and now we don't talk to each other aside from messaging of which I'm always the one to start the conversation.. Everyone says its over but I felt she was genuinely interested...
>>
>>37591264
Have you tried smoking pot and jacking off thinking about her Opie?
>>
>>37591305
N-no. I haven't seen her in anything other than our uniform.
>>
>>37591264
Falling for coworkers is a death sentence. You have to see them everyday and talk. Maybe you should stop messaging her though to get her off your mind. I know it will be tough, but you should try.

>>37591305
That'll make things worse

>>37591389
Use your imagination
>>
>>37581933
Is it pronounced one it is or one-itis like it's some kind of disease? Always been curious
>>
>>37591936
I pronounce it that way, yes. It really doesn't make sense any other way.
>>
>>37591908
That's the thing though. I work part-time two days a week and only manage to talk to her when I relieve her from her shift. That's hardly seeing her everyday. I can't get a solid read on her. A friend tells me she seems inexperienced with this kind of thing but I highly doubt it. She's a cute girl.
>>
>>37591988
Which way do you pronounce it? One-itis? It seems to make sense either way
>>
>>37592010
Yeah One then itis like a disease.
>>
>>37592030
Oh ok. I appreciate it. I wonder what the general consensus is
>>
>>37591936
What other ways would you pronounce it?

>>37591996
If she hasn't outright rejected you yet, and you know you aren't explicitly in the friend-zone, then you may as well give it a shot and ask her out. You won't regret trying, though trying is hard.
>>
>>37592072
One-itis makes the most sense to me but I can imagine others saying it as one it is
>>
>>37592072
Yeah. I'm gonna do so after I finish with finals.
>>
>>37581933
Had two oneitis' (?) through elementary and middle school, "dated" my middle school oneitis (7th grade, we held hands at play practice). Tried doing everything right, didn't even kiss because moralfag, then she left me for my friend. I was completely obsessed the rest of the year, looking back I have no idea why I liked her. Was in a private school, she transferred from public and was fun and not a complete soulless prude so that may have been it. Once I got over her, not a single oneitis. I'm only physically attracted to girls now because I hate their personalities and the fact that they're all Jews at some level. I really wish I had a oneitis, now I just don't care.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.