[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never get big threads on /r9k/ and I notice all big threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: o3952903902590235.jpg (6KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
o3952903902590235.jpg
6KB, 229x220px
I never get big threads on /r9k/ and I notice all big threads tend to be pretty teen-tier humor. It's almost as if as a 30 year old poster that my threads simply don't resonate with the vast majority of people browsing/posting on here. I also find myself hiding most threads as I sometimes feel like I'm listening to some 15 year old faggot talk about his meme problems. It especially irks me even more when the youngfags will probably be normal functioning members of society in a few years time and will even forget this place existed.
>>
>>37581338
I hope they all end up falling for the trap meme and become suicidal emotionally insecure faggots by the time they're 20. And then die of AIDS.
>>
>>37581406
They will most likely be 25-28 years old, married, kids, etc.

Then one day they'll think to themselves.....

>"oh shit, remember 10 years ago I use to go on that 5chon or something website?, damn I use to be so edgy hahah, the things I did as a kid! haha!!!"
>>
>>37581338
Teenagers continue to bitch and complain for nothing, using this board as an outlet for their pathetic minor issues while living their lives partying and having sex in real life. They wouldn't have one simple fucking iota to what reality is. I guess that's the innocence of youth
>>
>>37581528
This.

The amount of "OMG I START COLLEGE SOON AND IM STILL A VIRGIN, PLS HALP, IM SCARED" threads I see on here are so fucking annoying.

You just KNOW this kids are going into college and becoming normies over night and instantly forgetting about their previous short-term /r9k/ "career"
>>
File: 1476560046910.jpg (257KB, 960x870px)
1476560046910.jpg
257KB, 960x870px
>>37581338

You should accept that the vast majority of the people browsing this board are either underaged or young not working adults and that most of the normal people in their 30's simply have neither the time nor the will to come here.
They have kids to take care of, a car to bring to the garage, divorce papers to file, that kind of things.
How could this place resonates with guys like us who're losing at life, outside of the 25+ General thread? We probably sounds like the Ghost of Future Christmas to the younger generation.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.