[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While walking home from work 1-2 hours ago I met this female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 8

File: 1488651026182.jpg (29KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
1488651026182.jpg
29KB, 459x459px
While walking home from work 1-2 hours ago I met this female human that works in the cantina where I work. Talked for a few minutes, and ofc I spilled spaghetti all over the place.

No loss, though, because mid-sentence she mentioned a buddy of hers.
My dick instantly retracted at the moment my brain cognized that, but not after it had vacuumed back up every molecule of premature ejaculate that I had creamed all over my panties the moment I made eye contact with her, 20 feet away, before the conversation started.

Besides, her earlobes weren't really that nicely shaped, so I'm way better off having my extremely potent wizard powers intact at the proud age of 33. Crisis averted, bros.
>>
>>37581256
I wonder how you guys always manage to actually spill spaghetti

I mean I always think about trying to take some with me but it just never happens

Do you guys like cook it once a week and then keep small stashes on you and then whenever a situation accurs you throw it on the ground?
>>
File: 1488074638649.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488074638649.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
OP here.
I mean, after all, why even bother with wasting my time if other males have seen her or conversed with her before.
Fucking roastie whores.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37581256
Exquisite post, excellent work.
>>
File: UXrhQDs.png (91KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
UXrhQDs.png
91KB, 255x253px
OP here again with a another story that happened two-three weeks ago:

>had to take the bus to a daycourse that took about an hour or two

>during the trip this 14-15 y old girl (I'm 33) got aboard and sat next to me

>ofc, I fell deeply in love immediately without even knowing a single thing about her or having even had a good look at her

>anyways, my magical aura of arcane power and mystical forces probably was detected by her, and so at the next stop she looked back and then quickly got up and sat further back

THE FUCK?! Why sit next to me in a rather empty bus and signal that she want my penis inside her only to cruelly wreck my whole existence a few minutes later by getting the fuck away from me with what I imagine was a cross between a stinkface and mocking laughter on her mug. She probably told her friends later and they laughed hysterically at me together afterwards. Hell, I be they do this all the time just because they are such evil cunts that live to torture, belittle and viciously ignore all non-Chads.
>>
File: tip.gif (93KB, 1001x419px) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
93KB, 1001x419px
>>37581636
dude... seek help man

you shouldnt be allowed to take the bus
>>
File: 1495911337831.png (101KB, 342x361px) Image search: [Google]
1495911337831.png
101KB, 342x361px
AND OP here again

clearly my stories aren't that interesting, but fuck that

>another day I was walking home and I saw this 10-11 y old super cutie coming down a hill on a scoot
>stared at her, she saw, I continue to stare, she noticed again
>I got home but went out for a walk right after, back down to where I saw her
>this is close to shore, walk there and sit down on bench
>notice the same girl and a friend are sunbathing and about to go out to swim, and ofc they wear cutie swimwear
>I whip out my super s8+ and take ultra pictures with zoom when their backs are toward me and are about to go out for a swim
>do nothing and go home soon after

I've fantasized about her for weeks now, playing over fantasies in my mind where we have fun, make love, marry, have kids and then live happily ever after. Me (33) fantasizes about falling in love with and marrying a 10 y old girl.

>>37581700
why? wtf is your problem? I haven't done anything, and certainly nothing illegal
last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to have thoughts

if anyone has done anything wrong, it's the roasties, man. fucking roasties...
>>
File: 1496909297882.jpg (1MB, 1300x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1496909297882.jpg
1MB, 1300x1352px
>>37581798
I like them anon, Ignore that bully!
>>
File: K-ON_Character.jpg (79KB, 640x480px)
K-ON_Character.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>37581857
tnx, anon! I love it when others post stories, whether humorous/heartfelt, so thought I'd contribute with what meagre shit I had
>>
File: 1489233934682.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
1489233934682.gif
327KB, 834x870px
anyone else got originally nally stories?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.