[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday there was a thread about men who just got bored of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1496553038129.png (258KB, 700x833px) Image search: [Google]
1496553038129.png
258KB, 700x833px
Yesterday there was a thread about men who just got bored of their wives sexually and lost attraction, even though they still seem to love them, and even though their wives hadn't lost that interestat all. How can I stop this from happening? Does it happen if he really loves you? I thought "getting bored of your partner" was just something dumb women did so I didn't think I'd have to worry.
>>
>>37580605
I heard that, lack of experimenting new things during sex and having sex the same way for a long time can do that
>>
>>37580605
Women age like shit, what do you expect? No man dreams of banging an old lady.
>>
>>37580733
You'd be surprised.

t. person who would surprise you
>>
Its called the coolidge effect
>>
>>37580733
When he stops being attracted to me should I just kill myself? If I can't make him happy anymore there's no reason to live.
>>
>>37580786
Just start bringing home young girls for threesums.
>>
>>37580821
Is it selfish that I don't want him to fuck other girls, even in a threesome?
>>
>>37580605

this literally happens to everyone

at certain points along a long term relationship, both the man and the woman will lose sexual interest in the other. on top of that, there will be points where one person doesn't necessarily stop "loving" the other person, but that rush of happiness and all those honeymoon feelings will be gone. it's inevitable. that doesnt mean it's gone forever - it will come and go in waves

this used to be negated by society having a very strict negative attitude towards divorce and cheating, plus other factors like how the majority of women were staying at home while the men provided for them, which made it all make sense to commit to long term relationships regardless of "feelings".
if you base your relationships quality solely on the honeymoon feelings you encounter (super high levels of dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin), you'll ruin every single relationship. if you want a successful long term relationship you have to understand this WILL happen and accept that, instead of trying to find ways to counteract that.
>>
>>37580685
This, those are the people that have sex missionary style every time without fail. You have to do new things, try out each other's fetishes and fantasies and keep yourself attractive. A lot of women like to let themselves go after marriage so of course the man is t going to be attracted to his wife when she's so fat and flabby she doesn't even look like the same person.
>>
>>37580856
I'm not talking about honeymoon feelings, I'm talking about not wanting him to briefly stare at the wall while we have sex.
>>
>>37580842
>Is it selfish that I don't want him to fuck other girls, even in a threesome?
Yes.
>>
>>37580842
Obviously, just as it is selfish for him to expect you to keep your vag to him only. The agreement to be selfish to each other exclusively is what we refer to as a monogamous relationship. It's sort of commonplace and normal.
>>
File: 1428979715821.gif (497KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1428979715821.gif
497KB, 500x300px
>>37580877
>not wanting him to briefly stare at the wall while we have sex
What's that even supposed to mean? Is he supposed to be admiring his work in the mirror?
>>
>>37581022
I want us to be monogamous. But were men just not built for monogamy? I don't want to make him unhappy.
>>
>>37581037
Boredly not briefly
>>
ANAL
N
A
L
>>
>>37580877

are you autistic? the honeymoon phase was used as an example to show how romantic feelings eventually dissipate, which is the same for sexual attraction

you can't stop it. all you can do is be with someone who is willing to talk about it. willing to discuss potential solutions. and ultimately be with someone who recognizes it is an inevitable issue which will arise
>>
>>37581051
Were people built to press squares arranged on a plastic plate so things happen on a glowing sheet of glass? There's a lot of shit evolution may not have intended that happened anyways. You sound like you're a very bad roleplayer desperately trying to get a boner out of being encouraged to let your fictional husband put his penis inside fictional other women.
>>
Become originally gay
>>
>>37581152
Sounds more like you're projecting your NTR fetish onto my thread desu
>>
>>37580605
HAVE YOU TRIED TALKING TO HIM YOU DAFT CUNT
>>
>>37580605
yeah, don't get fat.
>>
>>37581254
THIS

Plus, you gotta let him stick in your asshole every once in a while.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.