[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever used Fetlife? Perhaps we might have more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: i_heart_fetlife_200_400x400.png (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i_heart_fetlife_200_400x400.png
113KB, 400x400px
Have any of you ever used Fetlife?

Perhaps we might have more luck there than Tinder
>>
>>37580436
Yeah I've fucked 2 girls from there. It's kind of annoying searching for girls in the area. But the good thing is we probably don't have much competition because normies are too lazy to do that.
>>
>>37580436
I have, met a crazy girl with blue hair that took a dump on me and then sucked my cock 12/10 would use again
>>
>>37580436
Yes!

Managed to fuck a 8/10 girl thanks to that website.
Just pretend you're into their kinks and it goes a long way.

>tfw slapping this hot af girl as hard as I fucking can in her face while simultaneously choking her until she went red while thrusting hard into her
>(tfw I just wanted to make out and hug)
>>
>>37580474
That sounds good. I don't really have any fetishes outside of facesitting, so I'm sure I could just pretend
>>
I thought about it but im in a small town and the normies found me on tinder and joked to me about it. nothing bad but just """banter""".
anyway, if they found me on fetlife I wouldnt hear the end of it
>>
>>37580532
Never understood this logic. For them to see you on Tinder, they too would have to be using Tinder. Same for Fetlife.
>>
>>37580546
it was probably more to do with how im an ugly sperg, they are normal looking so tinder works for them, for me it doesnt.
>>
>>37580532
Did you have a really shitty picture or writeup?
>>
expect to have to pay money just to talk to women
>>
>>37580826
It's free isnt it? Or is there some sort of premium option?
>>
>>37580456
>>37580458
>>37580474
>>37580436
>>37580532
>>37580546
>>37580586
>>37580638
>>37580826
>>37580848

start posting screenshots of fantasies already
>>
File: CEnUGvmVAAAmB_X.jpg (16KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
CEnUGvmVAAAmB_X.jpg
16KB, 480x459px
>>37580436
Besides the whole "everyone knows I'm on there and won't hear the end of it" issue, if your only chance of getting laid involves sticking you in a gimp suit and getting assraped with a spiky dildo, then you should seriously reconsider the whole deal.
>>
>>37580436

Tried but I'm in a fairly small city, so there aren't many active users. The ones who are active are already tied into something with someone, and it seems they're only using fetlife for exhibitionism.

I hate it. I wanted to use it to genuinely find someone I could explore kinks with because none of my previous partners were really open to it.

I do 1000x better on Tinder. It's fucking hilarious. I'm a lean 6' 200lbs and have a 7" cock and do terrible on Fetlife, yet kill it on Tinder
>>
>>37580927
Any advice for using Tinder if I have zero photos of me with friends, or outside? I have friends, but none of us are the photo taking sort.

I only have selfies. Trying to think of some funny way to Photoshop them to appeal to normies

Posted this in another thread so here is an original
>>
>>37581017
let me know if you know

i have same issue

>never do something interesting
>no friends
>no good photos of myself
>nothing to do here where I can make a fake photo of me doing something interesting
>country is a shithole so no landmarks etc where i can take a pic of myself

i only have depressed looking selfies
>>
>>37581034
>>37581017
If you never do anything interesting and you don't know of anything to do where you live then your tinder problems aren't going to end if you somehow find some photos to put on your profile.
>>
>>37581069
yeah they sure do

fake it untill you make it

unfortunately i cant fake because of above reasons

also: tinder is 99% judging by picture so it doesnt matter if I have nothing going for me as long as my pictures beg to differ
>>
>>37580848
yes but women are in such high demand that they literally expect money to respond to your messages
>>
>>37580927
>Lean 200lbs 6ft
pics please
that is real big.

Also you "kill it on Tinder" because it's a hookup app, Fetlife isn't.
>>
>>37581111
Unless your sole goal on tinder is to get matches, then you're wrong. Being a boring person and not having anything to do or talk about with a match means you will never meet anyone in person.
>>
>>37581194
thats a problem that comes later

if you dont even have a match what would it matter how interesting your life is?
>>
>>37581258
If you have nothing on which to base a conversation on, what would it matter how many women you trick into thinking you're interesting?
>>
>>37581281
like i said thats a problem for later!

how can you not seem to understand this?
>>
>>37581344
For when, exactly?
How long of a period is there between tricking a girl into matching with you and her figuring out you're a boring person who she doesn't want to see?
Unless, as I mentioned earlier, all you're looking for is a small ego boost from accumulating matches. In which case you're right, it isn't important. However there are far more effective and boldfaced deceits you could think of to get lots of matches, just taking fake photographs seems like a half measure.
>>
>>37581429
Who says you are boring and she doesnt want to see if she already matched with you?

If she matched with you it means she's ok to fuck you.

You are worrying about a flat tire when you dont even have a bike yet.

You can lie, girls dont do background checks that often and who knows tinder is for fucking only. There is no way it matters that you are boring or whatever as long as your pictures tell otherwise, she doesnt have any way of knowing your true powerlevel

please understand
>>
>>37581466
Alright, I'm trying to understand. Your tinder use-case is the following:
>Upon seeing your cool and interesting photos, a girl messages you and asks when you two can fuck
>When she asks about your life, you will say anything that will help get in her pants
>When confronted by a (vastly) different person from the photos on your profile, she will ignore this and go along with your plans to have sex
>She will continue to have no-questions-asked sex with you for as long as you wish

Have I understood correctly?
>>
>>37581523
no you go wrong with step 3

how will she be confronted with a vastly different person exactly?
>>
>>37580436
No, I'm not a sad degenerate.
>>
>>37581568
If the person portrayed in the photos you want isn't vastly different from the person you are, what is stopping you from taking them now?

I assumed that you were
>>37581034
Where it is pretty obvious that he wants to have photos where it looks like he does interesting things with friends in cool places, whereas in reality he has no friends and stays at home all day.
>>
>>37581637
Yeah but how the fuck would she know?

The thign is she doesnt

All she sees is the exact same guy on the photos

it's not like she is going to say

>ok now i'm gonn afollow y ou for a week, prove that you live an exciting life then ill fuck you
>>
>>37581656
So if we revised the use-case to instead have
>The woman has absolutely no interest in any aspect of your life beyond easy-to-field questions, and will gladly go straight to your bedroom for sex
in place of "step 3", would you say it's accurate?
>>
>>37581716
ok you know sure man youre right they always check yorur background and not just looks and apperent social status bye
>>
File: 1492604562926.png (106KB, 330x321px) Image search: [Google]
1492604562926.png
106KB, 330x321px
>match with someone on tinder
>messages going good, seems to be interest
>ask them out
>"I would but I already have a bf"
What
Why even be on tinder
>>
>>37580436
I made an account to see what the girls looked like on there. It was all fatties, uggos, and old people
>>
File: 1496717587038.png (535KB, 834x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1496717587038.png
535KB, 834x1045px
Tried it. It was ok.

I found women what I'm into (lactation), but none of them were ever anywhere near my location, so a meetup was near impossible.

Which sucks, because some of them were actually pretty hot.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.