[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TV feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: David_Pujadas_USA.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
David_Pujadas_USA.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>tfw you watch the evening news everyday
>the anchor who does it since your childhood quits
>tfw this dude was the only man who talked to you for more than ten minutes

Sayonara.
>>
He's a leftist turbomanlet though
>>
>tfw you get fired to give my airtime to a hipster that doesn't know how to shave properly
>wife leaves because you're not on tv anymore

I feel for him
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>37580401
Idk, I liked that guy nonetheless. Can't control the feels. The station was effed up, not him
>>
>>37580345
>>37580401
>>37580505
>>37580541
He was a jew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8i5oYvbTfg
>>
>>37580765
Go back to /pol/ cunt. He did his job better than most schmucks on TV these days.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>37580804
>unironically watches news on tv

Good goy
>>
>>37580890
I watch news on TV, read online newspapers, as well as some print, and occasionally drift into the /pol/ cesspool.

You can't beat me.
>>
>>37580401
I'm a leftist and he isn't. Maybe to you neo-Nazi fucks but then everyone almost is.
>>
File: 1494686590165.png (32KB, 851x582px) Image search: [Google]
1494686590165.png
32KB, 851x582px
>>37580345
I miss the local news, it was so comfy with the same weatherman for decades. Something like this with the news crew starting (and the middle cut out), with the stories at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Ag5GsC5Wc

>TONIGHT on WCHAN 4 THE NEWS!
>with CHAD ANCHORMAN and STACY NEWSLADY
> PEPE SPORTSMAN
> and WOJAK FEELS with the weather!
> Tonight
> road construction continues to change the city
> charity helping families in need
> 200 runners took off in the marathon
> and a long-running restaurant is closing down
> WCHAN 4 THE NEWS....NEXT!
>>
>>37581403
It's still like this in my country. News at 1 PM, 8 PM, and 7AM. It's very nice, you can connect more with the anchors and you just have 30 minutes of news, it's more concise (albeit less diverse).

>and the funky soundtracks we used to have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLlivlz-DMw
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.