[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Hate Bread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170521-110439.png (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-110439.png
246KB, 1920x1080px
FUCK women. FUCK 'EM ALL!!! the system is rigged, the jews know we want women more than the normies do and they're working against it because they know we're redpilled and don't want us to reproduce with people just as redpilled as we are so we can eventually overthrow them and make society great again. Why are all women so fucking disrespectful to us? I've been in highschool for 3 fucking years now, and I've held doors for girls, discussed interesting topics and told them funfacts about random things and they STILL haven't sucked me off. Just yesterday, a bunch of Chad fucks came up to me in my English class and started bragging about how many women they had sex with, one guy scored over 200 sexecutions apparently. FUCK WOMEN, THEY KEKED US, THEY RUINED US, WHEN ALL WE WANTED WAS A COMPANION THEY EXPLOITED US AND NOW THEY'RE THE ONES WHO COMPLAIN!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>why don't women suck my dick after I hold open doors for them, those fucking roastie bitches, it's the Jews' fault I'm a virgin
Lmao
>>
>>37580241
As the failed normies, trolls, and newfags invade, these threads begin to fade
>>
File: 250px-Middle_finger_BNC.jpg (14KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Middle_finger_BNC.jpg
14KB, 250x375px
>the first two posters are women being women
These threads are done, time to just keep my hatred of women balled up until I snap
>>
OP here, we better start a fucking revolution before the ones who are "luckier" than us get the last laugh.
>>
File: Kilgore.jpg (49KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
Kilgore.jpg
49KB, 500x625px
>>37580399
I'm not a woman anon, I just also enjoy laughing at spergs
>>
>>37580241
why do you think you have anything to offer to women?

>holding doors
HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA what a beta bitch
>>
File: 08.21.2014jkbellshnl.png (485KB, 916x647px) Image search: [Google]
08.21.2014jkbellshnl.png
485KB, 916x647px
>>37580241
You're literally the nice guy stereotype. You're what's being ridiculed by every sane person, normie and robot alike. You're not a robot. You're deluded bluepill freak. Shoot yourself sperg GET OFF MY BOARDDDDD YOU SHILL HSAUEGHIUASEHASKH
HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
>>
>>37580265
How many fucking ways do you need to be told that you are not wanted here until you give up and leave? You are the worst part of this board by a lot.
>>
>>37580595
If I was a bluepiller I'd have a girlfriend by now you nigger
>>
>>37580697
No one does. I've never seen a single person be supportive of you. There's kind of a reason for that. It's because you are an insufferable normie who belongs on tumblr.
>>
>>37580805
Okay you femenormie whore. You've got two options right now, either post tits and face with timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>>37580679
>I totally am wanted here though
Wrong, fuck off tumblr scum
>>
>>37580241
Jew here.

We did nothing of the sort.
>>
>>37581373
Are you sure you're not trying your hardest to prevent me from getting laid?
>>
>>37581558
Nah I'm channeling all of my life energy into amassing dollars with as little effort as possible, I nor any other jew has any time to enact a global conspiracy.

Try paying a hooker.
>>
>>37581606
I want a free one.
>>
>>37581675
Murder her and you don't have to pay.

See if I give a fuck.
>>
>>37581702
You seem to think I haven't thought of that before.
>>
Imo I shouldn't have to rely on what's in my wallet to sexually satisfy me. Unfortunately it's the way this is in today's society and I'M SICK OF IT.
>>
>>37580241
This just seems like bait but

>I've held doors for girls, discussed interesting topics and told them funfacts about random things

Attracting women isn't about doing things for them. At least that's not the MOST important thing initially. That's why the friend zone exists. It's not about what you do it's about WHO YOU ARE.

If they find you unattractive because of whatever reasons, appearance, personality, lack of skills, or because you're just not their type, then no amount of kindness or effort will sway that.

I mean this applies to men as well, an ugly girl constantly trying to talk to you comes across as annoying rather than charming or cute.
>>
>>37582537
That's really fair but it starts to get very suspicious when I've tried to talk to numerous girls and not one wants to ride my cock
>>
File: womenlikebeingrapedbyrussians.jpg (138KB, 1016x439px) Image search: [Google]
womenlikebeingrapedbyrussians.jpg
138KB, 1016x439px
>>37580311
A nice rhyme and true...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.