[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your comfiest childhood feels?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1419444188915.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1419444188915.png
181KB, 400x400px
Comfiest childhood feels, I'll start
>waking up on a weekend morning and hearing you mother talk on the phone
>playing good vidya in the dark until early in the morning
>>
I remember coming home from school and watching Hey Arnold on this tiny little television

I didn't have a proper bedroom, it was like an open space that we had arranged to have walls with wardrobes. But I made it into this comfy little nook, and was essentially a weird refuge given that my family were so messy.

It was a neat little metaphor about how I could craft experiences to be free of my family's influence
>>
>>37580030
Not knowing how pathetic my life was gonna turn out was pretty comfy

Also believing the lies that you could achieve anything if you tried/believed hard enough

This shit made me lazy and a failure
>>
>>37580030
>Taking a "break" by going to the bathroom for 10 minutes during class
>After pissing like a horse, wash my hands and huff those brown paper towels
Whenever I go somewhere I smell freshly used paper towels to flood myself with memories of when I was a kid
>>
>>37580030
>going to rent movies on the weekend
>picking out a movie/some vidya and a candy
>getting home eating the candy and other snacks you got
>my dad would let me rent "adult" comedies like 'not another teen movie' or 'euro trip'
>maximum comfiness watching these forbidden movies
>not a care in the world
>>
File: 1496628468637.jpg (46KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496628468637.jpg
46KB, 540x540px
>>37580030
>comfiest childhood feels
Not paying bills
>>
>tfw take a nap after getting home from school and wake up to the sounds of all my friends playing outside
Every time this happened I would be filled with anticipation and excitement
>>
>>37580030
>wake up
>it's winter and snow so no school
>boot up pc
>start age of empires
>play all fucking day making my own maps and fighting skirmish mode
>feels good man
>>
File: going with the flow.jpg (499KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
going with the flow.jpg
499KB, 2048x1536px
>watching tv at 9 o'clock while it's dark and stormy just outside in the warm orange interior of the house
>walking off on a school camp on a little island past some bush and finding a clearing where the coast was, with a lighthouse and a little cottage right on the edge of this huge grassy and rocky patch between the vegetation and the water, getting scared for getting in trouble for going off and heading back quickly but briefly just enjoying how far away form the world it felt there
>reading under the covers with a torch or sitting on the toilet for half an hour longer than I needed to reading, I would usually bring a few books in with me so I had options
>being so young as to have no expansive understanding of the day cycle and waking up before the sun has come up and drinking tea
>finding out about youtube and watching cartoons and animations for hours
>a holiday I went on and having to get very early/late trains and planes and arriving in old European cities and towns when it's dark and not even cars are about and riding in the taxi to the hotel, and subsequently getting up the next morning and seeing those streets in the day full of people

So many things are bad in my life but I will never stop having little moments like these everyday, and that makes it all worth while.
>>
>>37580030
>playing mario with my grandpa while eating my grandma's chocolate cake
>reading comics in my grandparents house
>watching dragon ball with my grandma
>>
>Mom driving me places in her mini-van
>Blue October playing, sometimes whatever was good on the radio
>My oldest town, my oldest memories
>Always remember it being warm outside
>What's for dinner? Mac n' cheese

I wish I could go back
>>
>not knowing anything about the world
>being good at school without trying
>not realizing I'm ugly
>having my close knit class that I grew up with since kindergarten to eighth grade

I miss it
>>
>>37580030
Man that actually sounds like a good rap song

>Wake up on weekend, momma on the phone
>playing dat good vidya in the till early morn
>>
>>37580865
now that's an unique one
>>
>>37580030
the 80s was a great time..

Playing Nintendo drinking coke out of glass
Eating a slice of pizza at the arcades with friends
Saturday morning cartoons you guys all missed out on that..
Going to the movies watching Roger Rabit, Ghost Busters and eating popcorn
playing outside ALL DAY there were no phones and computers hell it was rare to find someone with cable
>>
>>37580030
this is not a comfy feel when I remember it but at the time it was funny, I was about 5 and thought it would be funny at my parents party to pull my penis out throw shorts to the grand and jump around playing air guitar with my penis like a rock star everyone was horrified but kept laughing so I kept doing it till dad grabbed my arm and broke a belt over my ass lol my dads friend never let me forget it either to this day I'm 25 and when I see him he says shit like "hey rock star" or "any guitar hits lately" I wish I could forget
>>
>>37582623
every child loves pizza I never went to a arcade before but pizza is always comfy I think it loses its magic as an adult but its still good just not the same anymore..
>>
>>37582124
just mac n cheese you had shit parents bro I bet they touched your penis too
>>
>>37581785
man when we had snow days that meant we played outside till our hands went numb snowball fights snow forts snowmen.. come inside play with legos and drink hot chocolate times have changed
>>
>>37581042
once you make enough money to do what ever you want bills don't mean shit but starting out when you have shit pay isn't to fun
>>
>>37582623
i had this same childhood, and i was born in 89.
>>
>>37582784
you down for pizza and arcades? no homo though
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.