[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fuck yourself? (or a GB version of you)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Would you take your own virginity if you could.

desu senpai nintendo toyota
>>
I am kind of a qt
>>
Nah. I'm fat.

I could give myself a paizuri, I guess.
>>
Yeah, I'm pretty cute during certain times of the day.
>>
>>37578865
I think we'd fight all the time.
>>
I would have to wear a bag on my head
>>
Anyone not desperate enough to fuck a clone of themselves is not a robot.
>>
>>37578865
no, i am ugly
that's the reason why i m alone desu
>>
I'd fuck myself in a heartbeat. I mean my clone knows all my kinks and pleasurespots right? Seems perfect.
>>
>>37578865
>GB version
The fuck does that mean?
>>
>>37579177
Game Boy.
>>
>tfw you will never clone and fuck yourself
>>
No and definitely not a GB of me.
I knew a girl that looked like a gender swapped version of me and fuck was she disgusting and ugly.
>>
Of course. I'm the only one that would ever love me, anyway.
>>
File: Laughing Cunts.png (610KB, 489x500px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Cunts.png
610KB, 489x500px
>>37579228
Aww, anon. You guys would have made such a cute couple.
>>
>>37578865
That genderbent version of me better like receiving dick.
>>
File: girl.jpg (181KB, 1280x667px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
181KB, 1280x667px
yeah. I think I make a qt girl.
>>
>>37578865
No, I think this is more pathetic than staying a permavirgin.
>>
>>37578865
No. Not at all. I am not compatible with myself at all. I cant top of be in control so it would just be two people flustered with nothing happening,
>>
>>37579177
Great Britain.

P2p
>>
>>37579302
Hot, would
>>
>>37578865
No. I'd obviously get fucked myself
>>
File: IMG_0416.jpg (45KB, 441x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.jpg
45KB, 441x396px
>tell your clone stay to home and chill
>commit sex crimes
>can't be convicted because evidence could be from either clone
>police can't prove shit
>can't send a innocent man to jail
>laugh in your victims face and high five your clone as you leave court afree men
>>
>>37578865
Yes, It has been one of my lifelong dreams to do this and I will make several clones of myself and we can have an orgy.

We will have sex everyday and we will never masturbate again. This will replace masturbation.

I could even train some of my clones to be prostitutes and make money off them too and we could all live a happy life together.

I could also genetically modify some of them to have penises so they could breed with each other and I could also get to experience both a male and female version of me.

We will always know eachother's pleasurable spots and indulge in all my fetishes and depraved ideas
>>
I fapped to thr though of going backin time and fucking myself
>>
>>37578865
I'd probably fight myself
>>
>>37578865
Does my gb clone have a cute face and nice body?
do they have a nice dick?
>>
File: 1496930020357.jpg (334KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496930020357.jpg
334KB, 800x600px
>>37579716
>they just arrest both of you

>not getting the clone to go somewhere with security cameras
>not claiming that's you
>not beating the system with an ironclad alibi
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.