[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Old High School problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2880.jpg (23KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2880.jpg
23KB, 227x225px
>That one girl in HS with gorgeous feet and long toes who wears Flip Flops almost all the time
My foot fetish couldn't handle this.
>>
>>37578738
>that chad that bullied you for being a weeabo and eventually he became a weeabo too

Guess what?, he remained as a chad despite becoming a literal narutard.

Fuck this shittt world of shit
>>
>>37578758
Did he become a Weeabo after HS?
>>
I don't understand why people can have foot fetishes. it just seem gross to me
>>
>picked on to an extremely violent level for being uncut in america in the locker rooms
>only got worse when chad piped up about my "broken" penis during sex ed and the dyke teacher had to have a sit down telling all the football chads that somehow ended up in my same class about their dicks being the ones that were broken

>relegated to the social outcast lunch table
>asshats walking by treat it like a zoo and we're the animals
>chad steals my book so i crack him in the nuts with my tray and take it back
>broke my arms after school for it

>literally blind without my expensive ass glasses
>chad steals them never to be seen again
>police involved
>principal takes his side the entire time boys will be boys i'm sure his medical insurance will take care of it cause chads our star qb we can't besmirch his precious record
>court and make him miss several games with juvie time
>never touches my shit again other than physical violence

>one day snap when I legitimately think i'll die during a toilet waterboarding that wasn't ending
>rip chads rotator cuff cause I don't know how to armlock properly
>entire school hates me cause i killed our schools football chances
>several of my teachers hate me cause its a shit school so phys-ed teachers also teach math, english, and physics and i crippled their star they'd been fluffing for years

>had my first ever car stolen by used to be chad
>cops got him but not before my only keepsake from my grandfather was entirely totaled
>court didn't even milk him for enough cash to attempt to buy a used car
>>
>>37579006
Damn I would've shot up the school dealing with that much ego
>>
>>37579055
Almost did then my tard rage fit killed their god and i was actually pretty calm after that.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 252x161px
>>37579074
Chad was a shithead he deserved it anon
>>
>>37579006
4/10, try harder to make it believeable next time.
>>
File: darkpain.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
darkpain.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>37578738
>made one attempt at asking a girl to prom or something
>she flakes, of course
>find out later she genuinely hates me, personalities just don't line up or something
>spend the year miserable but keep telling myself that at least I can get away from this problem in college
>she goes to my university, in my same major
I'm learning how to be more normie and I'm much less autistic than I was in high school, but whenever she's around I have a full relapse. I avoid her as much of possible and never talk to her or her friends. More likely than not she's already spread rumors about me but none have reached my ears yet, so I try not to worry about it
>>
>>37579006
dude, these chads should fucking die...
my country there's major backfire to them for all the shit they did to you, being a poor economy everything has more value. Totalling a stolen car? Fucking jailtime, bitch. Glasses? Worth more than 25 dollars? You're looking at hundereds of hours of community service or major ass fine. "Self defense" during bullying? You're getting a little fine and a condition and five years it goes off your record, but that dude gets a record for life, possibly juvie, maybe even some jail, locked from any decent job, no fucking sports team, dude that's way too far.
I assume you're from somewhere in the US, land of the free home of the fucking brave my fucking ass.

If it helps, this girl was one chad's dream, he never gave up. She fell for me because I was nice and honest to her. Unlike his chaddy ass. Just sayin', getting shit in life is gonna fuck you up, we all know that, but the character it builds inside you does count aswell. Would you prefer a spoiled roastie bitch or a genuine person with genuine feelings for you?
Sorry for the rant, just trying to help. Fuck chads, fucking all of them.
>>
>russian lesbians stole my guitar
>gf stood me up for prom because I moved in with lesbian couple so I danced the night away with the beautiful girl who had a crush on me
>no drinking money
>best cigarette roller in school by second year because no money
>no drinking money
>sad and alone so do all the drugs to find friends and become a part of a crowd of fake disgusting people
>worst dorm roomie, farts, plays music all night, crowds the room with junkies every day
>clingy manipulative gf
>shit "friends"

pic related
>>
>Chads who condescendingly addressed you on sight, accompanied with a hand on the shoulder
>>
>>37580490
I thought those Chads adressed me like that to mock me, but eventually I learnt they were afraid of me. They thought wimpy ass me could easily beat their ass because I was an edgy shite.
>>
>>37580490
I would kill anybody who does this to me now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.