[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright robots whats the gameplan? I mean whats your gameplan.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1496579797401.jpg (27KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1496579797401.jpg
27KB, 469x469px
Alright robots whats the gameplan? I mean whats your gameplan. If you dont end up reeeeing out on some normalfags. Or killing yourself. What do you want to do. What do you envision when you lay in bed at night, and picture the life you would most like to live. Also no this aint some moralfag "get your life together shit" just the essentials to an ultimate happy anon. In the order displayed below.

>Houseing
As in where do you want to live and type of house/condo/tent, ect
>lifestyle
As in, what type of lifestyle do you want to uphold. Lavish? neet? normie scum? Ect.
>hobbies
What hobbies do you want to take up/ give up ect
>skills
What skills do you want to learn
>things to own
What would you like to own
>gf?
You want a gf (and for all the wizards that are going to claim to be "fembots" in this thread and fags ) and or bf
>occupation
You want a job? What is it?
> day to day living experience
What do you want to be doing every day? Being cozy, reading, shitposting. Ect
>random
Just anything else you wanna add.

I'll post mine first. Have fun and lets make this a nice little cozy thread.
>>
>Houseing
I want to own a 2 acre property in a heavily wooded area, like, i live in the woods. In a cabin i will build. I actually have blueprints and shit its gonna be cozy as fuck.
>lifestyle
I plan on having internet, so im basiclly gonna live like a hermit with internet and all modern shit.
>hobbies
I want to write more and play dnd more. Could be cash.
>skills
I want to learn how to do basic car shit because i knoe how to work on guns and build shit but i have no idea how to change an alternator.
>things to own
A few more guns. A truck. A dog. A new pc. A new bass. Also some better recording equipment for muh music along with a new interface.
>gf?
Woud be great, but unlikely.
>occupation
I plan on saving up enough to buy the property then just living there. Ideally i would be able to pay for more lavish shit, via some creative outlet like music, writing, youtube, ect because those are the only things im actually interested in doing
> day to day living experience
Waking up to do some general, simple labor, cut firewood, fell a tree to get it ready for being made into firewood/kindling. Minor repairs to things, tend to garden, tend to tobacco, (drying, curing, picking ect) Then just write music, and stories and and listen to music and read stories, smoke, and eat all day. Just being a lazy creative glutton.
>random
I basically want to live the life of an old fantasy type nobleman, who spends his days in his manor, mosying about reading, and writing, and smoking and being lazy.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.