[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My disabled sister used to abuse me, this was many years ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1496732494050.jpg (49KB, 604x593px) Image search: [Google]
1496732494050.jpg
49KB, 604x593px
My disabled sister used to abuse me, this was many years ago when I was around 4 and continued until I was eleven. The abuse was purely physical and consisted of mostly slapping and kicking, but it was pretty much constant. My parents never did anything about it, and I did go to them many times, she didn't do it right in front of them of course, but if my memory serves me well there were a few times where they caught her. It's not like they didn't do anything, she was punished, how I don't remember but it wasn't something that would stop her from doing it again. They were pretty weak on their resolve about this, maybe they didn't take it seriously. I should say that her disability is learning related and if I were to estimate her I.Q. would be around 50-65, I would guess this plays into it. The abuse eventually stopped because of the obvious, I was getting bigger and stronger, not more than her, at that point she could still overpower me but it would have proven difficult. All was pretty quiet until I was 16, I was pretty bitter towards her and wish I had the brains to call the police back when I was smaller. She tried to do the same kinds of things to me again, which lead to me losing my shit and punched her in the face, breaking her nose. After that my whole and even my extended family alienated me. They didn't punish me or anything nor did they ever really mention it, they just stopped talking to me I finished school, graduated, and joined the Navy. Now I am working as an airframe engineer. I don't have much contact with my family, I show up to Christmas parties and all of that but I am like a shitstain of the sidewalk to them. I know my ties are irreparable now, but I think about this a lot and never really talk about it, I am not looking for confirmation of weather I did the right thing, I lost my cool and did the wrong thing. Though I don't believe it would warrant the events that happened.

I guess I'm asking if I've missed anything in what I've done.
>>
Jokes on your parents, they're the ones who are stuck raising a tard.
Move on and don't look back, be successful and independent.
>>
You did good OP

Your only mistake is maintaining a relationship with them at all. Even if you're doing it for dat sweet inheritance its not worth it. Most of it will evaporate onve your parents retire. Lots more will go supporting your tard spawn sister.

You'd be lucky to get the family home but guess what? If you stick around your dying parents will try and dump your cunt sister in your lap so you can waste the rest of your life helping her change her nappies and feeding her.

Better to just avoid them completely.
>>
>>37577557
What you did was neither right nor wrong, though your family is wrong for ostracizing you, just as your immediate family was wrong for not doing more to protect you. If they understood you and the circumstances of your childhood in the least, I don't see how they'd be able to blame you for what you did, but evidently they don't care to. I'm sorry your family is so shitty.
>>
How old were you when you taught her her most valuable lesson in physical force? Did she fear you after?
>>
>>37577557
Sauce on the pic?

Fuck you wop origanali canoli gabagool
>>
>>37577557
Write them a letter where you explain the whole deal. They might not understand, and talking to them about it face to face will only make it pretty hard to actually explain without getting interrupted.

It's better if it's at least explained. You should just drop them completely if they don't respond or react negatively.
>>
File: qb81_CosplayPress_13.jpg (77KB, 744x496px) Image search: [Google]
qb81_CosplayPress_13.jpg
77KB, 744x496px
>>37578485
https://woodrocket.com/videos/sexy-fun-yes-1-sexy-adventure-time

somehow not original
>>
File: 1496382802193.jpg (76KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496382802193.jpg
76KB, 400x400px
> tfw no disabled sister to abuse me

Why even live without a downy dominatrix?
>>
>>37577557
you did good.let me tell you something,if they din't care when your sister abused you it means they never cared about you to begin with.i have had a similar issues and that's the conclusion i have come upon.just try your best to not interact with them.
>>
>>37577557
For what it's worth, I think you did nothing wrong. Your parents should have protected you when you were weak and couldn't defend yourself. Instead they betrayed you by allowing the abuse to go on. They went easy on your sister because she's a girl and she's retarded, and just expected you to suffer in silence through the consequences of their bad decisions. Then one day you've had enough and suddenly you're the bad guy? Fuck them, fuck that violent retard and fuck your whole family. You should stop talking to them. They don't give a shit about you.
>>
OP did nothing wrong. I'm pretty sure everyone here can agree on that.
>>
>>37578563
Fionna too thin, need more meat.
>>
>>37577557
Grow some balls man, get over this shit and proceed with life as it is. Even if your parents don't care about you doing the right thing it, doesn't really matter that much.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.