[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things you sperg out over but you know you really shouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: 1496369753677.jpg (245KB, 1024x755px) Image search: [Google]
1496369753677.jpg
245KB, 1024x755px
ITT: Things you sperg out over but you know you really shouldn't
I'll start:
>What kind of music do you like, Anon?
Fuck you, my personal taste in entertainment is none of your business. I know you don't really care anyway, you're just making conversation because you feel awkward.
>>
File: 4235324.jpg (34KB, 481x444px) Image search: [Google]
4235324.jpg
34KB, 481x444px
When someone talks while they're eating or chews with their mouth open.

It shouldn't disturb/upset me like it does, but it'll make me distressed for hours if I have a good friend and I find out or see that they do this.
>>
>>37575171
How distressed do you get? Have you lost friends over this before?
In my experience most people chew with their mouth closed, I can't remember the last time I noticed somebody over the age of 3 chewing with their mouth open.
>>
>>37575154
Literally anyone being in my house so that I can't practice my autistic habits like walking around half-naked and day drink without getting judged

Also when I'm working on my car and some fucking faggot walks by trying to talk about it. I don't want to drop everything and talk to you, you fucking mongoloid, let me be a stupid tuner faggot in peace. Fuck suburbs.
>>
>>37575154
Dude weed lmao's
You smoke pot we get it. No I don't want to smoke. Now stop getting butthurt because I don't want to do what you do. No it does not cure practically everything even if it has medical properties. No you are not a special enlightened snowflake because you smoke it and giggle at a cactus for 40 minutes.
>>
>>37575154
any mention of celebrities, period

why the fuck am i supposed to care about some full-of-themselves personality who isn't even remotely involved in our lives other than being the face of some shitty entertainment piece you enjoy
>>
>>37575154
>What kind of music do you like, Anon?
How do you even answer this. Unless you listen to pop music nobody is going to know what the bands you like are.
>>
>>37575220
Exactly. The couple of times I bother to give an answer, I just get blank stares in response. Fuck.
>>
>>37575154
>overusing the word "I" or "me" in a conversation

We could be talking about anything. We could have an intelligent debate that could make both of us smarter at the end of the day. We could have some fun trash talk about a country, a person or anything really. But no, it has to be about YOU. You and your oversized ego only talk to me to get attention, I won't get anything out of it so I am wasting my time talking. Fuck you. Fuck you all.
>>
File: ooga booga.png (180KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga.png
180KB, 500x500px
>>37575154
Every time I see a pavement ape that escape from his zoo cage.
>>
File: 1263523445293.jpg (43KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1263523445293.jpg
43KB, 500x333px
>>37575258
>I won't get anything out of it
>I am wasting my time
>>
>>37576338
>thinks using the word "I" twice in a sentence constitutes overuse
What a pedantic cockgobbling faggot you are. I would strangle you if I could
>>
File: IMG_0862.jpg (51KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
51KB, 526x526px
People talking about shit as if they know what talking when they don't.
Instead of saying 'I don't know' which is a perfectly valid answer (nobody knows everything) they fabricate some obvious bullshit that makes them seem even dumber than they are.

I also hate it when anons blatantly copy/paste a Wikipedia article or the first hit on google and then act like they knew the whole time.
>>
Broken English (due to unintelligence, I'm fine with non-native English speakers) that grinds my gears to no end.
>>
>>37575154
>ITT: Things you sperg out over but you know you really shouldn't
when females fuck guys that arnt me
how am i suppose to think they're not idiots if they do something that dumb all the time?
>>
>>37575215
This. Stoners are some of the least self aware people out there.
>>
File: 1495309013751.png (26KB, 904x542px) Image search: [Google]
1495309013751.png
26KB, 904x542px
>>37576652
>hahaha those dumb virgins lol they're all just bad entitled people
>/r/4chan will love this
ebin shidbosd :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: 181.jpg (234KB, 662x670px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
234KB, 662x670px
>>37575220
This makes me sperg out so much especially since i like metal music so people just go "oh you actually sit and listen to "AHGAHGHGHGHGHREEEGHGH"
all i have to reply to that is "yep i do"
>>
File: youmustactuallywanttodie.gif (498KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
youmustactuallywanttodie.gif
498KB, 500x281px
>when people read shit aloud while you're looking right at it
Jesus fuck, are you two years old? Do you really need to read aloud in order to read, like you're a fucking toddler? We can all see the text; there's no reason to read it aloud for us. It's fucking slow and distracting, too. You're still reading the first fucking line because you're actually taking the time to pronounce things, and you'd be done in seconds if you just read silently. Please don't tell me you actually need to do this. Are you literally retarded? No? Then what the fuck IS wrong with you? This isn't a fucking nursery.

>when people sing/hum along to music
I didn't turn this on because I wanted to listen to "Off-Key Garbage" by Your Stupid Ass. Are you a famous vocalist? No. There's a reason, too. At least have the decency to match the singer's tone color and voice quality. This song has a screaming, screechy vocalist for a reason; your breathy, passionless fucking accompaniment that's not even warbling in the right places is ruining my vibe. Stop it.

>people who tap, particularly in studious environments
Do you want me to break your fucking fingers? Seriously, that's for sitting at and reading, not for your little percussion solo. What the fuck makes you think everybody wants to listen to that? What's that? You "just do it?" Well, "just" fucking stop. Huh? You don't mean to do it consciously? Then consciously mean to not do it. No, put the fucking pen down if you're not going to write with it. You're not fucking special because you're a musician or because you have a tune in your head. That has a time and a place. You're just stimming, and the rest of us have the courtesy not to do that disruptively in this environment. Seriously, sit on your fucking hands if you have to. I'm five seconds away from cracking your skull open on the edge of this desk like an egg against the rim of a bowl.

>the color of the letters/numbers is wrong
Self-explanatory.
>>
People who use eating as a basis for social events.

No, I don't want to fucking go somewhere and eat as a group.
Why is this a thing?
Oh yeah it's so fucking great to sit around watching each other chew.
It's so good to talk to people when everybody has to either talk with their mouth full or pause the conversation until they swallow.
And of course you have to fucking pay for it.
And it's never just the people you are in a group with, there are other groups also eating around you.
It's a fucking bodily function, like doing a shit.
Do you get together in a group to take a shit?
NO YOU FUCKING DON'T
I'd rather eat before I fucking leave.

This has contributed greatly to me being unable to maintain friendships.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.