[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's crippling.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1690.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1690.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>tfw want friends but can't have them because I can't carry a conversation
>tfw want a bf/gf but can't have because I'm not interesting and I'm awkward.

no seriously I can't speak for shit. I'm awkward, with no personality whatsoever, so conversation turn stale relatively quickly. I wish I could carry a conversation and make things interesting but I can't. I have zero self confidence and people tend to realize how Annoying I am because I really am quiet. It's always "Anon-chan I can deal with your quietness, it's actually quite cute hehe xd" and then after a short while of knowing me they turn around and never want to speak to me again. The amount of times I've been ghosted on is terribly large. Anyone else having this problem?
>>
>>37574997
You described me perfectly and as a result, I have no friends. Not even online friends which is easy to get even for autists, so long has they have strong interests

I'm literally just a shell of a person but I've grown to not care, I simply stay in my room and play games and browse R E D D I T and other escapism until I die

If you're 20 or under then keep trying to be social despite muh no personality cause this isn't a way of living
>>
>>37575068
Anon you make me feel better that I'm not alone in this. Thank you. I am 19, and I've been trying to work on myself but it's quite hard. Do you live alone? When was the last time you've actually talked to someone that wasn't family?
>>
I also had trouble with talking, but ai exercised it for about a year and gained a bunch of friends at one point, but I realised It was just a bunch of work and abandoned them. Happier than I've ever been. Used to be depressed. Also no gf. Never wanted one.
The point is- exercise it
How you ask? Go outside and say hello to 50 random people. When you get better start just talking and after that you can exercise by being cringy as fuck on purpose to random ppl- for extra confidence
>>
>>37575128
I'm 21 and live with my parents. The last time I've talked to anyone that isn't family was 3 months ago with a person I met in high school who probably only talks to me out of pity. That doesn't sound too bad but he's the only person I've talked to in 2 years and even then it's sparingly because I ignore him whenever I seriously expose my autism.

That's been the case with the few friendships I've had: They're superficial and fade away due to them not caring enough to deal with my awkwardness and boring personality, and I don't make any effort to keep the (((friendship)))

So, what are your hobbies and interests? Surely there's something you like that you like that you can talk to others about with the focus not being on you. Example being card games and local card shops that host game nights. Maybe you will be more personable once you feel more comfortable with who you're talking to irl
>>
>>37575307
I like chocki milcc
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 500x715px
>>37575355
feeding time :-DDD
>>
File: IMG_1798.gif (475KB, 359x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1798.gif
475KB, 359x270px
>>37575307
My interests range, from anime to league, and I listen to a lot of music, but having similar interests doesn't really guarantee the other person will like you. I've connected with different people on these similar topics and it starts off well but it eventually kind of dies out due to them not liking me. I really do suck at talking. I'm certainly not going to give up though, and I don't think you should either. I'd love to connect with you if that's okay um...

And I get what you mean about the superficial part of things. I've gotten to know my room mates the past year but sometimes it seems we're on two totally different plains, and again, I'm quite quiet so that doesn't help....
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 778x962px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 778x962px
>>37575769
Nice to see that you're motivated. Keep on, anon, and some day you'll become a successful and happy norman!

This thread is going to die and I'm going to bed so if you'd like to stay in contact, my kik is Rivenhsf and my league name is Lord Nafaryus
>>
You guys will be alright. Just don't get discouraged so easily. I'll most likely be hated for saying this but what helped me alot was being in a drama. I went from not talking to anyone to being able to befriend just about everyone.
>>
>>37576247
>You guys will be alright. Just don't get discouraged so easily. I'll most likely be hated for saying this but what helped me alot was being in a drama. I went from not talking to anyone to being able to befriend just about everyone.
Thanks
>>
>>37576247
>hurr durr I'm an actor and after discovering my talent my life greatly improved
fuck off. I don't want to AND cant talk. that isnt fixable
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.