[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

END THE CYCLE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1496640165729.png (316KB, 459x547px) Image search: [Google]
1496640165729.png
316KB, 459x547px
Don't you fucking see It, dumb sheep?
We live and breathe and feel happy or miserable sometimes but this Is a cruel fate. The way I see It, It Is a cycle. We feel happy just so that we can preserve our sanity long enough to feel miserable again. If there trupy Is a god why had he cursed us with such a perilous existence? The normies, they are the ultimate slaves to the evil machinations of our divine overlord. They live and cry and laugh and for every tear they shed they smile equally. They live tob have sex and breed to create new victims to the cruel cycle. The only way to beat the cycle Is to either br always happy or always miserable which Is almost unachievable as constant happyness Is Impossible and those who are constantly miserable eventually kill themselves, which Is, I think, the only way to escape the cycle. Our god created us to laugh at our meaninglessness, to smile as he watches us endure our own misery; Rot In the prisons that are our minds. I refuse to bow to the plans of such a deranged being. Kill yourselves, hate yourselves and escape the cycle!Hate the mother for she brings new victims to the cycle. Cry for the children for they were born In agony and live In an Ignorant bliss, unaware of the crulelty that their fate has In store for them! End this existence, kill yourselves and take as many people down with you as possible to save them too FUCK THE WORLD FUCK THE GODAND FUCK YOU READER
>>
>>37574328
Wow talk about edgy.

Are looking forward to starting grade 8 in septembe?
>>
>>37574328
i just watched that yt vid too, but i tuned out after a bit
>>
File: 1451854764402.jpg (145KB, 864x924px) Image search: [Google]
1451854764402.jpg
145KB, 864x924px
This strange thread again.... Ah, deja vu!
>>
>>37574383
What video? There are more of me?
>>
>>37574328
all that edge.. I think I cut my retinas while reading
>>
File: Jian.png (285KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
Jian.png
285KB, 800x699px
>>37574416
You seriously just made my night

>>37574328
Synchronicity: I was pondering something along these lines just this evening. I decided a better option for myself, rather than write a manifesto, was to attempt to offer a more palatable version of this internal crisis to others and gather more feedback from the reaction. Perhaps unconsciously you are doing the same? I don't think The Mystery will ever be solved, or even has a solution that is meaningful.

Perhaps try something different, maybe a decision you have made along the way will offer the perspective of a new outcome.
>>
>Kill yourselves, hate yourselves and escape the cycle!

you first, please
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.