[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the perfect woman according to science. Women, how do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: ideal-woman-FI.jpg (230KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
ideal-woman-FI.jpg
230KB, 800x419px
This is the perfect woman according to science. Women, how do you feel about the fact you will always be inferior? Men, how do you feel about the fact you will most likely never get a woman of this caliber because you are too inferior a male?
>>
>>37573739
I don't feel attracted though, so fuck off with the bait mate
>actively seeking female posters
disgusting.jpg
sage
>>
>>37573739
>Men, how do you feel about the fact you will most likely never get a woman of this caliber because you are too inferior a male?
After years of isolation and ostracism it'd be very obvious any female wanting to be around me is just attempting to manipulate or use me for their own personal gain since they're a sociopath that I'd rather actually just be alone t b h f a m. Just because she looks attractive wouldn't change any of that.
>>
File: lol.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>37573739
>her
>perfect woman
>>
>>37573739
I'm not attracted to this body type.
>>
>>37573739
im happy, i prefer a woman with an ass
>>
>>37573739
I like gross fat chicks.
Not sure how thats relevant. Sorry.
>>
>>37573739

Honestly my ideal woman if she is 5'10

I think the older you get the more you appreciate women like this. I'm over 30
>>
>>37573739
>horse face
>suspiciously spic looking

no thank you, not even close to ideal
>>
>>37575198
the older I got the younger girls I prefer, might be my lack of interest in women thats making me be harsher on them
>>
This is not perfection. Taking the average of everyone's ideals doesn't get you anything anyone thinks is perfect. Science memed you on this one.
>>
>>37575218

same I'm 26 and don't find girls over like 19 attractive. Women in their 20's scare me and are not very physically attractive/cute.
>>
>>37575218
>>37575234
>>37575199

teenagers and baby faces doesn't do it for me. The older I get, the more I'm only looking at late 20's and women my age

My T level was 1080 ng/mol last time it was checked, might be a high test hormonal issue

I generally prefer bigger noses and stronger features. But faces barely even matter to me.

Baby faced K-pop girls aren't even women imho
>>
Is that Kelly Brook?
>>
>brown hair
>chubby
>looks 34+ years old

nah. does look like she'd make a good mother though
>>
>>37575416
>she'd make a good mother
What do you think women are for, retard?
>>
>>37575315
i like girls with big noses too, it's not that i find it attractive like other noses can look better but it just suits some people and looks distinct, plus if i accidentally knocked up a chic i dont want the kid to have my nose even though that's a bit of a gamble, but if i looked at my face and thought what would i want different if it got mixed up with someone elses features i'd want a bigger nose
>>
>That perfect
3DPD women really were a mistake
>>
>>37575315
The girl you posted is much more attractive than the one OP posted.

I don't know why you're implying I like gooks though.
>>
File: taxcredits.jpg (206KB, 562x756px) Image search: [Google]
taxcredits.jpg
206KB, 562x756px
>>37573739
I will never get any woman so it doesn't bother me. I'm old enough to gave up on real women completly. 2D is cute tho.
>>
File: 1427494939994.jpg (447KB, 750x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1427494939994.jpg
447KB, 750x1089px
>>37573739
I get more sad when seeing pictures of really hot guys, knowing they'd never want me. Most guys irl are as ugly as I am, so why be insecure?
>>
File: 1470440868577.jpg (570KB, 788x697px) Image search: [Google]
1470440868577.jpg
570KB, 788x697px
>>37575811
THICC is far more attractive, regardless of gender
>>
>>37575873
Agreed, this pic makes me even more sad than the one I posted. It's almost like these men are a completely different gender than the guys you see on the street.
>>
Her hips aren't even big and her ass isn't impressive, try again
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.