[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught sperging out in the bathroom AGAIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2529.png (180KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2529.png
180KB, 633x758px
Oooooh boy robots, i fucked up
>be in college co-ed bathroom in dorm building
>getting ready to brush my teeth and take a shower
>songs playing really loudly in my head
>happens constantly during waking hours and drives me crazy
>have gotten used to tolerating it but sometimes it pushes me too far
>yell "shut up stop shut up stop shut up stop shut up!" while smacking my head with my palms
>stacy that lives in the room next to mine walks in as im doing this
>she jumps a little (I startled her) and she quickly turns around and walks/runs out
>i leave and run back to my room
>have been here since
>didn't even get to brush my teeth or shower
>too embarrassed to leave
fucking hell, why does this shit happen to me? not too long ago someone was in the stall without me knowing and heard me yelling at myself; for all i know it could have been the same girl. She's popular too so i guarantee you that she is going to tell everyone what i was doing. Should i just an hero now?
>>
>>37573577
This is an easy fix! Was one side of your head turned away from her or were you facing her?
If one side of your head was turned away, she obviously didn't get too good of a look at you before running away.
So, if you come across her any time soon, just say "Hey, didn't mean to upset you. You heard me fighting with my ex-girlfriend over the phone in the bathroom, right?"
And BOOM, you're golden. Make it seem like an honest mistake, and throw in that "Ex-gf" bullshit so she thinks you're a normie!
>>
>>37573577
Tell her the satellites won't stop sending you messages. Then scream "What's the Frequency Kenneth?" and smack her in the face.

That'll teach her to fucking knock before she walks into the bathroom.
>>
>>37573577
See a psychiatrist. Meds will help.
>>
>>37573775
Why would i need one? Do you know what causes the songs to play? They are really loud in my thoughts, but I don't perceive them as being external. I know that they are in my head, but they are just loud and repetitive. What causes this?
>>37573697
I would but im pretty sure she saw my whole head; also i am extremely, grotesquely ugly so i doubt anyone would believe that i have ever had a gf (which I haven't)
>>37573761
if i were to smack her i would get an erection, and then she would laugh at my small penis (seriously, it would arouse me and i do actually have a tiny penis)
>>
>>37573856
>>37573697
OP, it doesn't matter. Nobody has a perfect memory, especially for something that she was running away from. Not to mention, I've seen ridiculously horid looking people with qt3.1415926 grils. Just try it, it can only help you save face. You DO want to preserve some sort of normal reputation, don't you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.