[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Betas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
Do they exist?
If so, post examples
>>
>>37573473
the girls who don't even talk
i know beta females, they're really cute when you find out that they trust you
>>
They're all sluts
Believe me please believe me please please please believe me please believe me please believe me believe me please please please please believe me
>>
Sure but they're just as slutty as Female Chads since they'll latch on to anyone who will listen to their shit for 5 seconds and as long as they aren't literal balls of lard plenty of guys will.
>>
>>37573473
A large majority of girls are beta simply because they wait for men to approach them.
>>
>>37574277
Thread should end right here thqnrwh
>>
>>37573473
Had gf once who was sperg beta, terrified of literally every social interaction.

Still somehow had a long trail of exes behind her and cheated on me the second I was out of her sight.
>>
>>37573617
they really are all sluts lmao
>>
File: 1482395286265.png (33KB, 640x135px) Image search: [Google]
1482395286265.png
33KB, 640x135px
She masquerades as an alpha,willing to assert herself and be counted as an equal in her male dominated enviorment. But she is also a bundle of insecurities. After reading this,don't you want to hold her?
>>
>>37573473
No. No alphas either.
Women are pray.
They can't experience beta news because just walking to the bus stop they can get approached
>>
>>37573473
All females are beta. They're the beta gender.
>>
File: ohwomen.jpg (46KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
ohwomen.jpg
46KB, 690x690px
>>37573473

Most girls are betafags what are you even asking? Girls are pussies. Girls wouldn't survive a day as a guy all the things that are unacceptable for us to do is normal behavior for women.
>>
>>37574540
>After reading this,don't you want to hold her?

Everyone has insecurities and doubts themselves. Self-doubt and introspection are just part of being an adult. Unless you're an anchor or a diversity token, if you're part of a team and you actually accomplish your job then those doubts are just your mind fucking with you.

Being an emotionally dependent wreck isn't an appealing trait to anyone except betamales and sociopaths though. At that point, you're just clinging on to each other or setting up an abusive relationship.
>>
>>37573473
see >>>/cgl/
>>
File: 1245035534850.jpg (99KB, 752x769px) Image search: [Google]
1245035534850.jpg
99KB, 752x769px
>>37576235
>lolita & lolita accessories: the board
>with mentally ill beta girls acting like kids and having tea parties

guess I'll stick with fembots
>>
Imagine whores with their shallow and manipulative personality having male bodies that will not impress anyone. This is beta female. You just have to learn how to be blind to their looks, as its just a trap for socially retarded beta males that doesnt understand that they are being manipulated.
>>
>>37573473
they do exist but still have it easy
worst they can get is being too lazy to take care about their looks
that's the only thing they need to do
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.