[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is only hate in my heart. What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1492041546893.png (41KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
1492041546893.png
41KB, 720x340px
There is only hate in my heart. What do?
>>
>>37573309
Buy a few beers and search on "Rage against the machine" and drink till ur tired
>>
I recommend you stop being such a faggot.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-05-29-14h07m06s131.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-05-29-14h07m06s131.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>37573309
Just let it go, anon.

I used to be the same way but then I realized why should I let all of this ruin my life? Why should I let these negative things effect me in anyway? Why can't I be happy?

So I just let it go, life is to short to spend pissed off and miserable.
>>
That's strange. My heart usually only has blood in it.
>>
>>37573408

I'm not miserable. I'm financially successful, graduated top of my college class, and am handsome. I just truly cannot empathize with a single person I've met my entire life. They mean nothing to me, but also mean so much. What is their purpose?

Why?
>>
File: 1373453139017.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1373453139017.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
now all you can do is this, it takes out all of your hate and cures autism/anger problems.

>1 BUY PUNCHING BAG
>2 HANG IT SOMEWHERE
>3 PLAY THE MOST AGGRESSIVE KIND OF MUSIC YOU KNOW. now I don't know a lot about music so I used Death Grips, Early swans( e.g filth, cop, holy money, PCIAGI, the last one fucks you up)
>4 go raw on that shit until you're tired.

Being aggressive sometimes calms you down and it even gives you a good cardio so not only you're expressing your autism via your teledirected swings at a defenseless inanimate object, you're getting fit while doing it
>>
>>37573394

I can only listen to classical music at very high volumes without grinding my teeth to the point of cracking a tooth.
>>
>>37573560
For someone who did so well in school, you sure can't communicate for shit. Honestly who the fuck says "there's only hate in my heart?" What the fuck does that even mean? What is your "hate"? What is "your heart" and why are you concerned with its lack of other qualities?
>>
>>37573565

Thank you for the response. However, my anger is not very explosive and hasn't been for quite some time. It's more of a consistent disgust that permeates every crevice of my waking moments.
>>
>>37573565

Not OP but I used to box for real, tried to take my anger out on my sparring partners and opponents. Doesn't help.
>>
>>37573309
>There is only hate in my heart. What do?
what did she do to you anon?
>>
>>37573309
This the last place to ask but if you don't forgive, relax, set realistic goals and try to change you will grow into a miserable husk of a human being and either commit suicide or die alone.
>>
>>37573560
I'm far more financially successful, probably better looking too, does not mean you can't be miserable.

No offence but you probably don't even realise it or want to admit it to yourself but you're probably a cunt to most people because of it.

I never had empathy either until my 20s when I stopped rocketing 10k up my nose a week and met a really decent father figure I never had or rather never even knew I wanted, that old fucker could see right through me.

Point is man just drop the act or maybe it's gone on so long it's the only way you know, if that's the case just try it once just let yourself feel something.
>>
>>37573712

Yeah none of that ever happened, you literally just watched the wolf of walstreet and good will hunting lmao
>>
>>37573647

What the fuck does that even mean?
> The only definable emotions I feel are disgust, vanity, greed, and hatred. I can fake it, but I'm 24 years old and cannot remember a single time in my life I felt genuinely happy or any other definable emotion.

Why are you concerned with its lack of other qualities?
>If there isn't "more" to life than this, than I might as well check-out now. I study the others. They seem so fulfilled, like they're living through each other. But I cannot understand why they seem so purposeful when they objectively mean so little.
>>
>>37573744
What ever helps you cope, anon.

Real talk I have not seen wallstreet and I've only heard of good will hunting when other movies mock it.
>>
>>37573674

She fucked a guy at her work, but it's cool because I fucked her 18 year old sister for 2 1/2 years and stayed with her since my family like her and my entrepreneurial career is tied up in the family. Over the 4 years since her indiscretion, I've emotionally broken her to the point she'll never have a normal relationship ever again. Especially not after I show her the video of me throat fucking her sister on her bed when I break up with her.
>>
>>37573766
Have you considered that you've been fooled into thinking and feeling this way? Your own desires are being hijacked by unseen forces to keep you from appreciating what would make you content. Your serotonin levels are kept low because you've been beguiled into chasing artificial, cheap dopamine. You are sent on an impossible quest because it benefits others when the key to being content has been hidden in you all along.

Or maybe your Amagydla is all kinds of fucked up and you really are a psychopath. Who knows.
>>
>>37573712

I'm far more financially successful
> No. Old money.

Probably better looking too
> Good chance

How did he help you? Genuinely interested.
>>
>>37573822
So you come from a rich family, you can't fuck your girl proper, you can't make ends meet on your own, I can see why she fucked other guys now and the fact it hurt you so much proves you're weak.
>>
>>37573822
You both sound trashy and dumb as hell desu
>>
>>37573896

That's fair. I'm essentially asexual and only fuck to establish power over someone, and it's particularly aggressive. However, after the initial couple of acts I become disinterested and it's almost impossible for me to get hard.

I never said I didn't understand why she cheated. I just told you why I kept her around, and what the consequences for her actions were.
>>
>>37573703

>grow into a miserable husk of a human being and either commit suicide or die alone

That's the ticket.
>>
>>37573887
I'm old money too.

He helped me by getting my act together, he basically showed me how to be a man my father was around for about 3 years of my life in and out.

I met the guy at court ordered anger management, he was one of the counselors, he got me into this program where you try to help kids that are going down the same path you were, often abused, pissed off and wanna see the world burn.

I don't know what to really say, he had no reason to show me the kindness he did and i didnt really care until I started helping those kids like he was trying to help me.

It honestly breaks my heart now to see alot of kids go through the same shit I had too.

Maybe he gave me a purpose idk I'm still trying to figure it out but maybe that's what you need too, a purpose.
>>
>>37574094

please go to bed kid
>>
File: squidward.jpg (171KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
171KB, 599x880px
>>37573309

OP, it sounds like you are a psychopath in denial.
>>
>>37573932

Depends what you mean by trashy son. I feel the same amount of "right at home" in a city bus depot as I do at a 2grand/plate charity dinner. I remain quite consistent.
>>
>>37574094

Hmmm. I will look into this. I appreciate your input.
>>
>>37574119
You have no power here, clean your room.
>>
>>37574146
I hope you someday find your answers anon
>>
>>37573865

That's a nice thought. Redemption and self-discovery are always very attractive life themes.
>>
>>37573822
>I have emotionally broken her
kek she really did a number on ya breski
>>
>>37574244

I truly do not understand the fascination men have regarding females and their supposed influence on men.

Take it from someone who can very literally fuck anyone I want to. Women are good for one thing. Procreation. In all other intents and purposes they are inconsequential and therefore should have no effect on a man's psychology state.
>>
>>37574345
aw hell nah... is the "women are only good for sex" autist I was arguing with the other night
fuck off m8
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.