[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes a person a Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 24

File: Chad.jpg (69KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
69KB, 500x333px
I've been on 4chan a couple years, and I know what a Chad is, but I have some more specific questions.

What makes a Chad so chad-like, asside from a good face and athletic build?
Are there multiple types of Chad (like a Sporty Chad and a Musical Chad)?
Is there a particular face/physique which a Chad must have, or can have any appearance, so long as it is 8/10 or above?
Do Chads exist, or is it just 4chan's way of coping with rejection?
>>
>>37572707
I want to know this too. I'm only here because I'm sick of seeing Chad and Stacey shit on other boards so I pick on the losers here for failing to stay on their containment board
>>
none of you are chads, none of you will even know what one is because you guys are so far removed, and none of you will ever be good human beings so fuck right the fuck off
>>
>>37572707
>Chad = God
>God doesn't exist
>Chad doesn't exist
>>
I don't think you necessarily need an athletic build. I had a class with a hipster/bohemian Chad was was really tall and thin but had a chiseled 10/10 face (and arm tats of course). All the girls were creaming over him. Height and face are most important.
>>
Chad has no essential attributes beyond those required to make him sexually attractive to women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_symmetry

Everything else is secondary and a result of these features. People will give Chad opportunities in sports, music, business, etc. because he is able to manipulate, is handsome, and is tall.

A Chad is determined by genetics. The end results of Chaddic behavior are a layer on top of that which is non-essential to the definition.
>>
File: bitchslap.jpg (5KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
bitchslap.jpg
5KB, 158x152px
>>37572755

Found Stacy.
>>
File: bane.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>37572755
I'm an outsider on 4chan, not in the real world.

Don't be so quick to judge
>>
>>37572789
I'm tall, attractive, talented, and I have good people skills.
But I've never felt like a Chad. Yes, some girls throw themselves at me, but then I assumed they did this to everyone.
>>
File: chads.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
chads.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>37572765
>Chad doesn't exist

Really, Anon?
>>
File: crucifix.jpg (261KB, 799x1203px) Image search: [Google]
crucifix.jpg
261KB, 799x1203px
>>37573048
Chad is dead. Chad remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
Chad defenders are essentially nu-christcucks desu
>>
>>37572789
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
>Chad
>ever unkind
You're thinking of Brads and robots
>>
Chad has sex with women. If you've done this you're chad
>>
File: download (14).jpg (9KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
9KB, 266x190px
>>37572718
>Picks on losers for not staying in their containment board
>doesn't stay in his own containment board

Nice hypocrisy faggot
>>
>>37573208
This would imply I bring the topic of my board to /r9k/ which I don't. I thought nerds were supposed to be smart.
>>
Chad is genetic perfection.
>>
File: smile.jpg (26KB, 348x321px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
26KB, 348x321px
>>37573125
>>37573048

I have no idea what you mean. If you are saying Jesus was Chad, then he was only one chad of many. Chads are clearly alive and well
>>
File: healthism.jpg (458KB, 640x3904px) Image search: [Google]
healthism.jpg
458KB, 640x3904px
>>37573182
>>37573275
>>37573287

OP here.

I'm noticing that no one actually agrees on what a Chad is. Perhaps I'm not the only one who doesn't know what a Chad is?
>>
>>37573233
No it fucking wouldn't. Staying in your containment board = staying in your containment board. Not staying in your containment board and posting on other boards is not staying in your containment board.

It's black and white. There's no grey area. You're either on your fucking board or you're not. And you're not on your board faggot.
>>
>>37573345
Chas is a sex haver all other definitions are wrong
>>
>>37573352
Holy shit you're dumb.

>containment board
Containing what then? Most users browse multiple boards. Boards have topics. /mlp/ is for pedos with a pony fetish, /v/ is for video games, /k/ is for guns, etc. Boards are to contain topics, not users. I haven't brought an outside topic to /r9k/ and given that /r9k/ is /b/ with a filter it's still perfectly on topic to make fun of the losers who have co-opted the board.

Are you legitimately autistic or just legitimately retarded?
>>
File: 093 - iWesAA2.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
093 - iWesAA2.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
>>37573378
I've had sex, am I chad?
>>
Chad is a guy who looks good. Because he looks good, he received nothing but positive affirmation of everything he did in his life, so, he grows up to be a well-adjusted person who is motivated enough to work out, be confident, etc.

On the other hand, a robot is someone who, for whatever reason (Often, simply being ugly) constantly received negative feedback on everything they did, so, they withdraw into themselves, and since humans are not meant to live in isolation, it generally results in them not being particularly well-adjusted adults.

Go read about the halo effect. If you're good looking, people will automatically assume everything you do is great. The opposite applies, too.
>>
>>37573345
Chad is someone who fucks a lot of women withoutnpaying for it, regardless of looms or height or anything.
>>
>>37573378
>>37573471

this

(original post, by the way)
>>
>>37573486
see, my whole life my mom showered me with toys while withholding her love. then she would get depressed for months and spent all her time away from work sleeping in bed. the few times she would give me attention were to buy things or criticize what I did wrong.
>>
File: stiv beshmi.jpg (41KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
stiv beshmi.jpg
41KB, 340x270px
>>37573575
I empathize with you, Anon
>>
>>37573393

>Containing what then?
Your autism and niggery, faggot. You redditors are all the same and so easy to spot. It's like you all have the dunning-kruger effect.

>Boards are to contain topics, not users.
> I'm only here because I'm sick of seeing Chad and Stacey shit on other boards so I pick on the losers here for failing to stay on their containment board

The state of being in your containment board or not being in your containment board doesn't correspond with whether or not you're on topic, does it?

That's a separate issue. You're moving the goal posts and trying to weasel your way out of your own hypocrisy you asshole. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>37573208
>>37573233
>>37573352
>>37573393
>>37573701

Get a thread, you two ;)

This is a chad thread.
Stop arguing about containment.
>>
File: 2b3.jpg (31KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
2b3.jpg
31KB, 500x378px
>>37573696
thanks beshmi, it means a lot, coming from you.
>>
File: stiv beshmi thumbs up.png (149KB, 322x387px) Image search: [Google]
stiv beshmi thumbs up.png
149KB, 322x387px
>>37573756
Anytime, bro.
Stiv takes care of his fellows
>>
>>37573701
>It's like you all have the dunning-kruger effect.
The irony

>does it?
Yes, it does.

>That's a separate issue.
It's not.

>You're moving the goal posts
Except I'm not. You're trying to argue that boards are for users, not topics. This is wrong and your only argument against it is NO U

>Fucking kill yourself
Why would I kill myself? I have a fiance, a job, I'm 183cm, 16.5cm cock, I'm at uni, have friends, etc. Why would I kill myself? Aren't you the one who sits at home in a room and wallowing in loneliness while jerking off to cartoons and complaining about character tropes yourself and other losers created?
>>
Chad is, essentially, an amalgam of everybody /r9k/ is envious of. Somebody as flawless of chad does not actually exist, but people who are chads in a lot of ways DO exist. He's a fictional character that describes r9ks anxieties far better than any real person ever could.

Chads were born strong, handsome, tall, smart, motivated, privileged, and supported. From a very early age, they mostly saw success. This gave them confidence, which in addition to their natural gifts, caused them to take more risks, making them more confident. They live in a feedback loop of reaffirming confidence. For them, they've never had to think about what they can do to attract girls, they've been more worried about what girl they would prefer to go out with. What really pisses people off about chad is, generally not only is he gifted, but he genuinely has tried harder than the average r9k user, taken more risks, and stuff like that, so he is justified on some level in looking down on r9k users.

He is the foil to the r9k user, who suffered disadvantages from early in life, suffered blows to confidence, which just multiplied. Who retreats into their shell. Who wishes they could be chad, but isn't even sure if they DESERVE to be chad. At the same time, they genuinely do have a reason to hate chad, and turn their noses up at chad, chad has never had to face real hardship like a robot, never had to know what it was like to be the ugly duckling, but generally chad nonetheless feels he is better than people who lived a very different life than him. Chad is a great character because there is a side to him that you hate, and a side to him that makes you hate Robots, he can play both roles in an r9k narrative, either to highlight the flaws of the dread normies, or to highlight the flaws of the emotionally stunted resentful robots.
>>
>>37572707
Tall(not necessarily a giant), big penis(not necessarily huge), smart, suave, confident, well dressed, athletic, attractive body, low body fat, high muscle tone.
>>
File: 1496446548967.jpg (91KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1496446548967.jpg
91KB, 1024x683px
>>37572755
You're not a good human being either you dumb bitch. Pic related. It's you.
>>
>>37574326
This is what annoys me about the Chad/robot dichotomy. It implies that people who suffered hardships when young/were abused/got rejected at pivotal moments can't turn everything around, fix their shit and be better people. I was all of these yet when I describe what I have in my life right now all I get are cries of normie and Chad.

What makes a robot is the complete failure to be self-aware and fix yourself. No doubt in my mind I would have grown up to be a robot if the thought of being so hadn't disgusted me so thoroughly.
>>
>>37574469
Of the two people I admire most.

One was an ex-pro basketball player, great with women, muscular, tall, tan, athletic, but acted as an adoptive father basically to me for a few years and I got to understand what a real father/son relationship was, had a fucking heart of gold that man.

The other person I respected was short, scrawny, looked vaguely like gollum, mildly disabled, grew up poor, was kind of a dick, but was whip smart and a hard worker. He was always willing to help, but he didn't throw pearls before swine, if you weren't willing to work hard he wouldn't help you. Dude became successful, had this strange charisma around him because of his confidence/competance and kindness mixed with dickishness, had a GF, and I keep thinking about how few people even on this board REALLY had it worse than him yet he just fucking succeeded by being a good person and putting his nose to the grindstone.

Still, the chad/robot dichotomy does serve an illustrative purpose here. Often Chad serves to show how a robot could fix his life but is too bitter, resentful, and unwilling to change. Sometimes Chad is just ignorant and unsympathetic and doesn't truly understand how privileged and lucky he is.
>>
>>37574530
>>37574469
I also forgot about the fact the latter guy I described started balding in their teens and had a mean widows peak before he was 20.
>>
>>37574530
>>37574469

A robot can't change or fix their life. They are envious of chad and want his life, and that is not going to happen. you cant buy genetics and a top tier upbringing. Some robots foolishly try to become chad and they always fail.

I don't hate chad, but I envy him and I am jealous. I hate women for only wanting chad.
>>
>>37574326

It's much easier to be successful when everyone thinks positively of everything you do because you're good looking.
>>
>>37574569
This is a little all or nothing, no? With sustained effort I venture to guess most (~3/5) robots can get laid and live emotionally satisfying lives, become a (((normie))). I'm not saying they can become "Chad" but the all or nothing framework offers nothing to those who want to exercise a bit of agency in their lives.
>>
>>37572707
A motivation to be successful + intelligence and drive to carry it out. Set goals:

>start a successful career
>learn a skill like playing an instrument
>take an interest in moral philosophy without talking to other people about it
>develop personal style (haircut, clothes, facial hair etc)
>work out, take care of your health

It's really about taking control of your destiny
>>
>>37575109
>destiny
You mean working / eating until you die?
>>
>>37572789
Chads aren't necessarily sociopathic since Chad describes god-tier aesthetics, not personality.
>>
>>37573345

Chad is a spook used us an object of resentment and jealousy.
>>
Robots can never agree on what a Chad is. There is only one correct, simple definition. Chad is someone successful in life and with women. That's it. It has nothing to do with genetics. Chads are made, not born. One can become a Chad, and one can lose Chad status.
>>
>>37576214
>Chads are made, not born.
WRONG, they are born you just-world believing faggot.
>>
>>37576291
No, you are wrong. You are desperately clinging onto a lie, to give yourself an excuse for not being Chad. When the truth is that you could be Chad if you wanted to, but it involves making an effort, and you're too lazy to do that.
>>
File: 1496829851669.jpg (59KB, 485x536px) Image search: [Google]
1496829851669.jpg
59KB, 485x536px
>>37572707
>Are there multiple types of Chad (like a Sporty Chad and a Musical Chad)?

Yup. Autismo-Chad, reporting in. I also know Book-Chad and Hawaiian-Chad. They're good guys.
>>
>>37573937
>I have a fiance, a job, I'm 183cm, 16.5cm cock, I'm at uni, have friends, etc.
>being this insecure that you have to brag about every little thing in your life on a thai stamp collecting forum
He's right anon, just kill yourself.
>>
>>37576014
Well, yeah. Don't tell the others
>>
>>37574326
>he is justified on some level in looking down on r9k users.
You might as well go suck the cocks of some Chads you subhuman faggot. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>37576365
>they're good guys
4 u
>>
>>37572707
>>37572917
>>37573345
>>37574469
>>37576365

Summer was a fucking mistake, man. I wish normans never left school
>>
>>37576214

Oh ok I'll just go and self-improve all my facial feature so into different shapes and sizes does then. Thanks faggot.
>>
>>37576426
Way to miss the point. You can be a Chad even if your facial features aren't the best. Let's assume for a moment you got plastic surgery that made you look what you think is Chad. Would you then be a Chad? Of course not. You would still be a whiny sperglord faggot and not a Chad, you would only find a new excuse.
>>
>>37576415
Naw, they're honestly just good people. I never understood why media always portrayed Chad as a dick. Life isn't a movie where you can be a douche to everybody around you and still be popular. Even when I was in high school, Muscle-Chad would always play Smash with me after school and treated me quite well.

>>37576420
>implying I don't post via mobile all day every day at college
>implying I'm not so addicted to this site that I'll post using a fucking generator for power in the Alps
>implying I'll ever leave this board or 4chan
>>
>>37576464

Yes, I would be Chad because physical appearance is the only thing women care about. Go google Beta Chad to see the truth of this.
>>
>>37576504
Google hot chicks with douchebags to be proven wrong. Ugly guys can get hot chicks just fine. You can't because you don't try, and you are an angry desperate sperglord who doesn't want to be Chad.
>>
>>37576530

Yes, women love douchebag sociopaths.

And they get with ugly guys because they are trading vagina for resources, not that they are attracted to him.

If you look good, you can say anything and women will still love you.
>>
>>37576368
>being insecure about having nothing but good traits
Can you explain this? Are you projecting?

>just kill yourself
You know you could be successful at life if you just fixed your broken attitude and put some work in right?

>>37576352
This is 100% the truth. The robot's downfall is his laziness and lack of motivation.
>>
File: 1495612992192.jpg (141KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1495612992192.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>37572864
>im an outsider on 4chan
The fact that you seek to qualify yourself with alleged real life qualities definitively proves this part. Get out.
>>
File: 1496729538208.jpg (16KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1496729538208.jpg
16KB, 306x306px
>>37573393
ree etc

never come back
>>
>>37576636
I was here on the first day this board was first opened and on 4chan before that, anon. Why the fuck would I leave because some faggot who came in the last couple of years tells me to?
>>
>>37576594
Explain all the good-looking robot virgins? Hint: it has to do with being a spaghetti-spilling sperglord. You are wrong.
>>
>>37576594
>falling this hard for le redpill meme
>>
>>37577036
There are non good looking robots. Any male 7/10+ would get half raped from a woman on a party without even trying. You think that's just male fantasy? Go to a party, follow a good looking guy, at one point a woman will take his arm, put him in a more "private" room and suck his cock, just because of his looks.
>>
>>37577172
And if you're a 5 they will lean into you and laugh at your jokes, probably take you back to their room. It is almost impossible to not get laid while drunk at a party with friends.
>>
>>37577193
Then explain to me the following:
>be me, actually having a huge circle of friends
>being loyal and helpful to my friends and they are helpful to me
>I spend weekends with my bros go hiking and stuff
>at least outside with friends one time a week
>getting drunk on parties
>never got laid
>virgin with 24
>women find me disgusting

So, explain that? I have an active social life, I have many male friends, I get drunk on parties, but I've never got laid and women always try to avoid conversations with me. So stop being that bullshit, the only ugly guys who got laid are rich ugly guys or ugly guys who are somehow befriended with successful and well known people.
>>
>>37577172
You are delusional. There are good-looking robots who can't get laid because of being a social retard and just not trying.
>>
>>37577234
You are clearly a Supreme Gentleman. You are perfect in every way, there is nothing you can improve, and there is simply a conspiracy by normies to ignore you.
>>
>>37577234
I don't know you so I can't diagnose you. All I can say is I guarantee I'm uglier than you and that's been my experience.
>>
>>37577267
Typical kitchen philosophy.
There are no conspiracy, but People got laid purely on their looks. I'm not even a hateful virgin, I have a happy life outside of that stuff, I have constant social interactions with people, but if you are not rich or not the best friend of an successful rich guy you don't get laid if you are not looking good.
And I don't search my friends after their financial status or their popularity.
>>
>>37577303
kitchen psychology*
>>
>>37577303
So every average looking man in the world is now rich? What a revelation! Surely that is the only way 50% of men who look like you or worse get laid.
>>
>>37577379
No, average guys got laid with a bit of effort.
But ugly guys don't get at laid if they haven't a amount of money. If you are a 5/10 you get laid, but anything under 5 must be a millionaire or go to a hooker.
>>
>>37572707
>Do Chads exist, or is it just 4chan's way of coping with rejection?
they may not be in all our lives because theyre so rare but they do exist.
>>
>>37577431
I know objectively ugly guys who still manage to get laid. Meaning you are wrong. There is a reason why you are a virgin, can't accurately say over internet, but most likely you are desperate and whiny or something about your behavior turns girls off.
>>
>>37577461
Stop lying, you know that you don't know "objectively ugly guys", you just tell stuff like that because you know I tell you the truth because it couldn't be that women judge people on their looks and nothing else.

The "objectively" ugly guy you know is probably a skinny fat 6/10 and as far from ugly as Donald Trump from being poor.
>>
File: 1437030330302.jpg (168KB, 634x850px) Image search: [Google]
1437030330302.jpg
168KB, 634x850px
A chad is any man who gets more girls than me (I.e. more than 0)
>>
File: tom-brady-patriots-deflategate.jpg (705KB, 3100x2497px) Image search: [Google]
tom-brady-patriots-deflategate.jpg
705KB, 3100x2497px
For me tom brady is the iconic chad. Leader of the pack, everybody listens to him, can handle pressure, very athletic, 8-9 face, charismatic and has a very high social status. Even with high level looks other men admire him because of his skills. Looks are a double edge sword and men and some women hate a good looking man.
>>
>>37577505
Why do you resort to lying so much? It's pretty clear why you are a virgin, you are a very angry and antagonistic person. There is one guy in my social circles who is literally known as "the ugly guy". And yet he still managed to nab a hot gf. He's not rich either. He simply is outgoing and charismatic.
>>
>>37577525
Again, kitchen psychology from someone from the internet. Typical way for people who have no arguments or are captured lying, they try to come out of this with 8th graders psychology.
>>
>>37577555
You were literally proven wrong and still continue to lie. You must be a Trump voter.
>>
>>37577660
Now we come with senseless insults who have nothing to do with the subject.
You see someone who has defeated your argument or has just a different opinion and your first reaction is "you have psychological problems".
That is not an argument, also the whole "I know someone who..." is not an argument, I can tell you I know someone who can walk over water, that would be the same shit.
>>
>>37577303
>can't write english
>is probably third world
cunt, a robot could rock up to your shithole with $10 and be the richest cunt for miles. stop acting like you're rich
>>
>>37572707
That feel when 7.5/10, when I smile 5/10 lol FML.
>>
>>37577715
I'm a German.
>>
>>37577739
Then why haven't you gone to a brothel or hooker?
>>
>>37577716
Tfw exact opposite but feel le same way, An.
>>
>>37577698
Not the guy you're replying to, but you said if you're below 5/10 you need to be a millionaire. Him saying he knows someone who is not attractive and still gets girls is plausible because we've all seen it. It's much more believable than someone walking on water or every man who doesn't reach an arbitrary looks threshold will 100% be incel.
>>
>>37576602
>muh projection
No, it's not about having good traits or not, it's about being so desperate for self esteem and validation that you brag about your life on a board full of social pariahs.
Take care of your own irrelevant shit, nobody wants to read your crap.
>>
>>37577800
Because I don't pay 50 euro for 5 minutes.
>>
>>37577739
So you're an eternal cuck? Is Muhammad fucking your sister?
>>
>>37576352
>muh laziness
>muh excuses
Always the same bullshit arguments, you normies are just implying, accusing and assuming without knowing shit about the person in question, yet you are butthurt when robots are rightfully paranoid about you faggots being condescending assholes.
Not only does that make you huge hypocrites, it also turns out to be the truth most of the times. Like pottery.
>>
>>37577842
>desperate for self-esteem
>when there is nothing for me to feel bad about
Stop projecting anon.

>nobody wants to read your crap
Not true. I'm letting you live vicariously, even for a second, through me. :)
>>
>>37573282
He is making a Nietzsche joke
>>
>>37577842
Forgot to say, why would I want validation from the users of this board? My life is exactly what it should be. Why would basement dwelling permavirgins make me feel any different?
>>
>>37577856
>50 euro for 5 minutes
Maybe if you want to fuck more high tier whores but you can have sex with at least average ones for that price for 1 hour.
>>
Being a chad makes you a chad.
>>
>>37577863
>muh non-existant counter argument
Your lack of rebuttal is not helping
>>
File: 1496512920795.jpg (64KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1496512920795.jpg
64KB, 680x680px
>>37573182
ive had sex with women but that doesnt make me some fucking jesus
you all need to stop being so desperate and passive self torturing victims
>>
>>37576352
>you could be Chad if you wanted to
Not with heavy balding and a 3/10 face you can't.
>>
File: 1436206579436.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
1436206579436.png
387KB, 598x369px
>>37577887
>I have a great life, oh yes so awesome and fullfilling
>that's why I'm hanging out on r9k, arguing with social rejects and trying to feel superior
>>
>>37577859
He does that while I hear Landser and masturbate on a Hakenkreuzflagge in my room which has a portrait of Adolf Hitler in it, mein Freund.
>>
>>37577955
Who is arguing though? I post here because it's night time, I'm having some beers playing some games after my fiance made me dinner. I'm just stating facts

>trying to feel superior
I don't have to try hard then. I am superior to you.
>>
>>37577928
This post is the one truth about Chad.
>>
>>37577856
Get a job, you fucking poorfag. You can get 30 minutes for that price or even less.
>>
>>37572707
>What makes a person a Chad?
I'd actually be interested to hear a working definition of the term. I don't really understand if I am one.
I mean, I have been in a romantic relationship basically since I entered puberty, and this makes people reeee at me. But aren't chads supposed to be manwhores? I only had one girl.
>>
>>37577863
Do tell, what prevents you from becoming a Chad? Other than being too lazy to work for it?
>>
>>37578029
You're just a normie. (fuck off btw)

A chad is/has:
>over 7/10 (5/10 face and 6/10 body is an absolute cutoff in certain special cases)
>cripplingly high levels of self-confidence (can do basically whatever he wants, without thinking about social acceptability)
>extraverted and socially assertive to the max (can sway normies and autists with verbal and physical charisma to do his biddings)
>positive body and overall self image
>at least 5"9 tall (<5"9 enters tryhard chadlet territory)
>at least 6" dick (usually in the 7-9" range)
>a level of disposable income
>>
>>37577938
>lack of rebuttal
Well, tell that to your retard normie friend here, he doesn't seem to help you out greatly with your argument.
>>37578037
Unless you're just samefagging, which would make you even more pathetic.
>>
File: 1488402312433.png (411KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1488402312433.png
411KB, 600x528px
>>37578007
>feeling superior over social rejects
Whatever is impressing your normalfag friends.
>>
>>37578255
You've never had friends have you?
>>
>>37578270
theyre some rejects these people are worse than you ever were
>>
>>37578270
Of course I did throughout my life of 25 years.
I met plenty of different people, some pretty crazy ones too. I know you try to force the
>basement dwelling virgin meme
on me but I've seen stuff.
Not like I travelled throughout the world but I've still been relatively around regardless.
You obviously didn't meet any kind of different people or else you would know how vile they can be about impressing their faggot friends with meaningless shit.
It's especially bad when there are females around. They start to act like fucking monkeys.
>>
>>37578181
What a load of horseshit. About 1 or 2 of what you list apply, the rest is just wishful thinking bullshit you use as excuses for not working on becoming Chad.
>>
>>37578228
So you have no answer. Only your laziness is preventing you from becoming Chad.
>>
>>37578596
I have an answer but it's not like you wouldn't call me lazy anyway, so fuck off already.
>>
>>37578610
>I have an answer but I don't have an answer
;)
>>
>>37578610
Well, you clearly are lazy. But do you have an answer? No, you only have excuses.
>>
File: 25935292385.jpg (151KB, 634x956px) Image search: [Google]
25935292385.jpg
151KB, 634x956px
>>37572789
>"height matt-"
>>
>>37578817
>comparing yourself to Kurt Cobain
At least another manlet will suck on a shotgun soon :)
>>
>>37578774
>>37578802
>normalfags doing what they can do best, empty accusations
and you subhumans wonder why you get shot the fuck up at high school. Top kek
>>
>>37578940
>you subhumans wonder why you get shot the fuck up at high school
But clearly nobody shot me. What's wrong? Can't even sperg out and shoot up a school properly?
>>
>>37578940
Why call me subhuman? I'm a rather top class human.
>>
>>37578967
If I lived in muricah, sure.
>>37579008
Top kek
>>
>>37579194
I don't live in America either. Why haven't you done anything? Pussy. I'd snap your twig/lard arm ezpz stay mad
>>
>>37579218
>Pussy. I'd snap your twig/lard arm ezpz
No, I don't think you would.
>stay mad xD
you're the one sounding pretty mad right now, anon.
>>
>>37579433
>mad that I'd have to hurt a nerd
Yeah
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.