[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My name is Jason Lon Fum and I am a survivor of abuse. It was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 838531451.jpg (512KB, 1458x1944px) Image search: [Google]
838531451.jpg
512KB, 1458x1944px
My name is Jason Lon Fum and I am a survivor of abuse.

It was a Tuesday morning and all seemed well. There was a gaming event in town that myself and a few of my friends were excited about. We had been interested in the starcraft scene for years so it meant a lot that all our favourite pros and streamers were coming to a battle out it in my town. One of those streamers that I watched religiously was a small man that went by the name 'Destiny'. I thought he was the best and every week I would load up his videos to watch and relax. He was charming, intelligent, socialable - everything I wasn't. Little did I know that I would be another one of his victims.

At 7:20am I left my house to the worst day of my life. I was supposed to meet my friends at the convention before it opened and we would wait to gain first access inside. I had brought merchandise from many of my favourite starcraft celebrities that I had my heart set on being signed. The plan was to stop by somewhere to grab breakfast somewhere near the event. I set off excitedly and scanned the local neighborhood for a nice place to eat. The corner of my eye catches a small Asian diner and obviously the instincts of my people make it difficult to deny noodle. I pull up and head inside
>>
>>37571796
The restaurant is fairly sparse yet voices echo around. One voice is distinct though and my ears perk up to catch it. I looked across the restaurant and there Destiny was. He sat with one other man and what looked to be his adopted son. I grinned in glee but had to restrain myself in order to approach the man, knowing my intellect may not be adequate enough to satisfy him. I arrive at his table and tell him my name and ask if I can have a picture with him. He said 'anything for a pretty boy like you'. He was very touchy and wrapped his arms around my waist. His hand then went under my shirt and near my crotch. His hands continued to brush across my body but I wasn't going to let this get in the way of talking to my idol. It seemed as if Destiny was the one interrogating me now as he started asking about relationships I had been in and if I had ever "tangoed with some white meat" and asked if I wanted to share his noodle. At the time this all seemed so innocuous but now I feel sick just remembering it.

At this point I thanked him for talking to me and tried to pull his arm away from my waist. I couldn't; his strength was too much. He told me to "be a good zip" and not cause a scene. His hand went under my shirt again but this time at the rear. I felt a cold hand grab my cheek. "Smooth", he repeated in a whisper. His adopted son calls across from the table, "Dad, I finna leave fool if you keep playin this shit". He snapped back at his son, "remember pearl harbour". I felt a finger hook inside of me and I let out a whimper. I was trapped. With his finger pressed into my anus he stood up and drove me into the bathroom. For what seemed like eternity he continued to molest and dominate me. I was utterly helpless. I didn't make it to the event and I can't watch starcraft streams any longer. My life has been ruined and I can't even eat noodle anymore.
>>
>>37571796
>>37571846
If this is true
Sorry that happened
>>
File: IMG_0476.jpg (23KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.jpg
23KB, 262x263px
>>37571796
Fuckin kek I know Destiny is a faggot but this can't be real. Still a good story though OP. Looks like he was enjoying that low key feel on your 1 inch Asian benis though.
>>
I know a couple big Youtubers (I work behind the scenes) I hate destiny so I'm just going to share this to them even if it's fake.
>>
The guy is a sociopath.

He screams and cries that people who disagree with him deny facts. But can't cite a thing and cries when people ask him to cite himself
>>
File: 1496181249889.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496181249889.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>37573249
You should contact the police
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.