[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did it get better after high school? Pic unrelated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Did it get better after high school?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1485207702747.jpg (84KB, 960x960px)
1485207702747.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
No it gets worse. The social dynamics stay the same, but you get more and more responsibilities dumped on you.
>>
>>37571545
To add, I'd say joining a social group gets harder because people kind of solidify their circle of friends as they grow up.
>>
>>37571495
Got worse.
>>
so much worse, and i was cool in hs
>>
>>37571495
yeah but because i always wanted freedom from my parents.

if i had great parents then it would be hard to say. i was emotional like every teenager, but my only responsibilities were to go out on dates and party, play soccer, and get decent grades. you get used to all the complicated shit of adulthood but you don't have as much energy i guess. you lose the really sad days but you also lose the vivid excitement for things like new games or a sexy popular girl.
>>
>>37571577
Yeah it's near impossible to make real friends after high school. You only make acquiantances
>>
>>37571694
that's not true if you have any interests outside of work though. even in the worst case scenario where you're in a big city and you have no interests, there are groups that pop up for losers who just want to do "something" like board games or hiking.
>>
No. If only I had money.
>>
>>37571694
partially this, but partially not.

Making friends is easy enoguh but maintaining friendships is not, and that's the important part.
>>
File: 1493534549992.jpg (163KB, 980x735px)
1493534549992.jpg
163KB, 980x735px
Nope.

In college I remained as socially-isolated as I was in high school. No friends, no clubs/organizations, no networking, etc. I just went to classes and then came home.

I didn't even graduate because none of the majors appealed to me and I got fed up with reading and writing about shit I didn't give a flying fuck about.

So now I'm just as aimless and depressed as I was in high school (and before high school too).

IDK what's wrong with me. I'm like a broken human. No goddamn motivation whatsoever.
>>
It gets better at first then gets way, way worse.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.