[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am married to a Chinese woman who I met while studying my masters.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: Desu valtu.jpg (76KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
Desu valtu.jpg
76KB, 640x854px
I am married to a Chinese woman who I met while studying my masters. I am 28 and we have been together for 4 years now. 10/10 happy and would do it again in another life, but this is not the point of this thread.

My only concern is how my children will feel towards me as their white father.

So I ask you hapa's here, What is your mother and fathers relationship like together? What are they like with you? and how do you feel towards your parents? More specifically, how do you feel towards the white parent?
>>
>>37571181
If your child has race issues towards their parents they are just fucked up (provided you don't make it an issue)
>>
>>37571181
the mother will subconsciously reveal (through body language and other means) how she believes the white race is superior to the asian race. the child will catch on to this and develop a similar sentiment. this will lead to hatred of their asian physical features and self hatred. what will likely happen is your child will be fucked up in the head like al the other wmaf hapas. now as you are most likely beta and beta begets beta, your child will be a beta just like you.
>>
>>37571224

The white guy always makes it an issue. Undoubtedly the child will look somewhat Asian, and if he has any racist views toward Asians he will undoubtedly instill in his children an irreparable sense of low self-esteem and inferiority. The only way it could possibly work is if he has only daughters or if he shows a fascination/respect for the culture of the country their mother is from, in this case China.
>>
>>37571181
Looks like you found the chink in my armor.
>>
>>37571224
I don't plan on making it an issue. I am prepared to be a great father and more or less be selfless towards them.

But I see all of these threads on here about hapa's hating white men who date Asians and it leads me to believe there must be something to this and it can't all be trolling.
>>
Yeah I'm a hapa.
I have problems with both my parents but I love them, granted my dad killed himself a few years back.
The hapa meme is definitely true but don't let it get to you.
I think taking an active role in your sons life will be very important as to how we develops.
Don't show blatant racism, which is what my dad did, in front of your kids.
Remember that eurasian kids have some of the highest rates of mental illness and imo it's to due with the racial dynamics of a family.
>>
>>37571304
Also don't think of yourself as being their 'white father'.
That's just going to cause problems for you and them.
You are their father and nothing more or less.
>>
lmao my brown dad blacked my white mom so all i can say is, since i look like my dad, i never had to put up with that shit.

He did teach me that white women are easy though.
>>
>>37571319

White people have trouble thinking like this. Race is based entirely on appearance for them, not actual genetics or heritage, so he will regard his children as Asian only, as will other people.
>>
File: 140626_gma_walters_03_16x9_992.jpg (43KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
140626_gma_walters_03_16x9_992.jpg
43KB, 992x558px
>>37571181

idk man, better ask this guy how his son turned out.
>>
Why would you make a WMAF hapa child? Do not have a boy. They are notoriously social outcasts. They will not fit in with either white people or Asians.
>>
>>37571373

They fit in fine if their father isn't a racist autist, and is himself well-adjusted. However, this is rarely the case because he is usually a guy who was a social outcast in his own race hence having to go for bottom of the barrel women from another race.
>>
>>37571273
>the mother will subconsciously reveal (through body language and other means) how she believes the white race is superior to the asian race.

Not in the case of my wife. She sees both the Asian and white race as close together both with pros and cons. Pretty pro China overall.

>now as you are most likely beta and beta begets beta

Average normie to be honest.

So as long as they don't get a "X race is superior" mentality they will be fine?>>37571281
> racist views toward Asians he will undoubtedly instill in his children an irreparable sense of low self-esteem and inferiority. The only way it could possibly work is if he has only daughters or if he shows a fascination/respect for the culture of the country their mother is from, in this case China.

I have no problems with the Chinese culture and I enjoy myself every single time I am there. Lived in Guangzhou for a while and will most likely live there again someday.

>I think taking an active role in your sons life will be very important as to how we develops.

Planned to be a good role model and to teach him. Regardless of gender.

>Don't show blatant racism, which is what my dad did, in front of your kids.

No racism felt towards Chinese. Though my wife bantz about gooks and crackers all the time in good fun.
From what I understand so far is that as long as you don't teach your child to think more of one race then the other then everything should be fine?
>>
>>37571352
>Race is based entirely on appearance for them, not actual genetics or heritage, so he will regard his children as Asian only, as will other people.

Are you fucking retarded or are you straight from a feminist degree?
>>
>>37571394
>They fit in fine if their father isn't a racist autist, and is himself well-adjusted

I'm fine.
I'm not worried about this being a factor.
>>
>>37571427

Typically, yeah. Just raise them with a healthy respect for both their heritages and encourage them to do masculine stuff if they're boys like sports, it will help them fit in and deal with any stress form assholes.

Have your wife teach them Mandarin or Hongkongchong if she's southern Chinese. That way they'll have two languages. This is an opportunity to impart tons of advantages to them.
>>
>>37571181
another cumskin here; am married to a Vietnamese woman. we are not having kids. we fell for the whole child-free meme and that's part of why we're together
>>
My dad is white-Irish and my mum is South East Asian-black/brown.

I look a lot like my dad. I know its a meme because so many gook faced hapas think they look white but I'm so unlike my mum people would assume she was a nanny when I was a kid.

I hate asians. I love my mum but I hate all asians. I hate family gatherings (on the asian side) because I feel like an outsider, no one ever thinks I'm family.

I'm afraid of having children because I'm worried they might look like my mum and people will think I'm a cuck.

Does anyone even know if that is possible?

I look white and assuming I got a white woman pregnant is there a chance they'd look asian?

I also hate the Irish and want to change my last name to something English or Anglo-Saxon once dad is dead.
>>
This thread so far has proven the hapa meme wrong.

The Hapa memes are just people raised incorrectly by shit parents. Not because they were raised by a white and an Asian.
>>
>>37571427
Problem is, he's gonna be learning some racist shit outside of you two. You're gonna have to tell them to ignore that shit, because there is ALWAYS gonna be someone, on both sides, that will harass them as "you're not really chinese, fuck off" or "you're not really white, fuck off"

Mixed kids are tolerated but by and large aren't really accepted.
>>
>>37571427
Yeah dude i'd recommend trying to steer her away from making 'bantz'.
It can be very confusing for hapa kids to formulate an identity and it doesn't help when your mother is casually racist, self hating even.
Another thing I'd recommend is taking an interest in chinese culture in a way that isn't just, asian girls are easy sluts, for example you could watch films with strong asian male leads with them.
Also encouraging them to learn chinese to a certain extent, though judging by your posts they'd probably be learning cantonese which isn't all that useful. The fact that I can't speak to my grandparents in cantonese besides 'eat rice' and 'happy new year' has been on my mind since I was 7-8 years old.
>>
>>37571535
>I'm afraid of having children because I'm worried they might look like my mum and people will think I'm a cuck.
>Does anyone even know if that is possible?
As long as shes not Asian you are fine.
How do you feel about your father?
>>37571581
I understand your point.

There no way around this though is there? I was raised in Australia with plenty of hapa friends and they all grew up to be well educated "normie" people.
>>
just have females OP. white/asian females look nice
>>
>>37571569
Dude I hate to break it to you but asian mothers are pretty awful.
They hate asian culture because they resent their parents but at the same time they're extremely proud of asian culture which should be a warning sign.
Look at the tiger mom phenomenon, all it's going to do is raise kids with anxiety and depression, I know 3 kids in my family who are like this and 2 of them have attempted suicide attempts in the past, all because of the pressure their mother puts on them.
>>
>>37571613
>Yeah dude i'd recommend trying to steer her away from making 'bantz'.
I'll make sure you tone it down when I have kids in that case. I live in Australia and honestly it's sort of uncontrollable at times.
>interest in chinese culture in a way that isn't just, asian girls are easy sluts,
Not a problem for me. Love my Hong Kong movies and no problem with Chinese culture.
>Also encouraging them to learn chinese to a certain extent, though judging by your posts they'd probably be learning cantonese which isn't all that useful. The fact that I can't speak to my grandparents in cantonese besides 'eat rice' and 'happy new year' has been on my mind since I was 7-8 years old.

She speaks Mandarin and Canton fluently. I know a bit of both just due to learning on my own and living there. Will make sure they know at least one.

>'happy new year' has been on my mind since I was 7-8 years old.

Kek. I feel like all I do is repeat "gom hay fat choy" and "Ayaaaaaaaaaa".
>>
>>37571181
If you're on /r9k/, they're fucked no matter what your wife's ethnicity is my dude.
>>
>>37571696
If Asian mothers are so bad why are the suicide rates in China normal?
>>
>>37571322
>white women are easy
D-do I have a chance if Im a spic but well dressed and somewhat in shape?
>>
File: 1387365927041.jpg (110KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1387365927041.jpg
110KB, 640x427px
>>37571832
Only if you got a FOB or moved to China.
>>
>>37571654
Keep your hapa kids in an environment that is multicultural and accepting. Australia sounds fine.
>>
Don't do it OP. I know its tempting (dated a great chinese girl myself) considering asian women are way more tolerant of beta traits, thinner and less entitled than white women. But it hapa males reall do feel disadvantaged in life, or not quite appealing to white or asian women.
>>
>>37571654
There's absolutely no way around it completely. Racism is a real thing, extending double so to mixed kids. I'd like to think it isn't incredibly prevalent in person, but as soon as your children are old enough to navigate the internet, it'll hit them hard and fast. Just be the best father you can be.
>>
>>37571654
Dad is without a doubt more valuable a human than my mum is.

He basically took on the role of working man and house husband for lots of things. He cleans and cooks, on top of that everyone loves him.

When I was little he would leave for work before I woke up and get home late every day. On weekends he would clean the house and perform general maintenance.

Mums job was cooking and taking us to school. She forgot to pick us up multiple times and my brothers and I were always the last ones to be picked up at school every day. Considering she didn't have a job I don't know why this hapoened. She claims it was because she didn't like waiting in the after school traffic.

I love him but hes so unapproachable because I'm literally an aspie and hes a Chad. We have nothing in common.
>>
File: 1495289998912.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495289998912.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
I know plenty of half white half aboriginal Australians and none of them have race issues.

Why do hapas have such an issues with this?
>>
>>37571931
>I love him but hes so unapproachable because I'm literally an aspie and hes a Chad. We have nothing in common.

Why did you turn out as an aspie if your father was normal?

I am not a Chad but I am an average outgoing normie with a healthy social life and social skills.
>>
For all the betas that want a more submissive waifu look to Eastern Europeans.

Russians are still a very patriarchal society. You can be quite controlling but still be more lenient than a Russian girls father.

Cooking and cleaning are still womens household tasks. Your kids will be white and your daughters will be qt.
>>
How do I approach asian fob qts?
>>
>>37572004
>Russians

I dated one and she beat the hell out of me. Never again.
>>
>>37571979
Luck of the draw I guess.
>>37571955
Half cast abos are the most vocal about Abo rights. The reason they even have rights are because if the half cast abos.

They LARP as spiritual native people of the earth when the truth is most of their culture was destroyed.

They're like people in the USA who claim to be 1/14th Cherokee and want special privileges. Smart enough to complain but not smart enough to work for anythibg so they use their heritage to get ahead.
>>
>>37572151
Why did she do it lmao?

Greentext it
>>
>>37572198
Over anything they will hit.
Late for something. They hit.
Buy wrong food. They hit.
Say something wrong. They hit.

In my case. I hit. They hit back harder.
>>
File: 20170420_131943.jpg (95KB, 298x362px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_131943.jpg
95KB, 298x362px
>>37572373
>getting beaten up by a girl
>>
>>37572012
Wechat proximity scanner, okcupid and just talking to them like a normie.
>>
>>37572176
>Luck of the draw I guess.

So you don't think your father and mother was the cause?
>>
>>37572373
>hits a woman
>expects her to just take it

I'd hit you too nigger
>>
>>37572373
sign me up tbqthwyf
>>
>>37571181
How many times are you going to post here about your dumb wife and how you met her doing your masters blah blah. Australian men are truly insufferable.
>>
File: image_5.png (65KB, 1592x668px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.png
65KB, 1592x668px
>>37571181
I think they will grow to hate whites
>>
File: 1495289658143.png (7KB, 210x239px) Image search: [Google]
1495289658143.png
7KB, 210x239px
>>37572786
I rotate between this and the vagina envy m8
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.