[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disgusting Smell Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: 100[1].gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
100[1].gif
83KB, 395x281px
Man you ever smell something so bad you almost vomit right then and there?

Today while I was at Target looking at an item in an aisle I got a wiff of something that smelled like dirty vagina. I looked over to my gf and asked if she had just farted, and she said no. She didn't blush so I figured she was telling the truth. I just thought someone might have farted in the aisle or something. So I go to the next aisle and I smell the same smell again, where I immediately get more suspicious that the odor is coming from my gf. And then I smell it again in the car and I had to ask her if she showered today, where she said no. It all clicked, it was her vagina.

Man it was really bad, it had never been that bad before, even when I've eaten her out. This happened only after her not showering for one day.

This ever happen to any of you robots?

What are some other disgusting smells that make you wanna hurl?
>>
>>37570770
>moms on the toilet
>enter bathroom right after she exits
>met by the most rotten, disgusting period smell

Couldn't stop gagging. I hate women.
>>
>>37570770

when I was 12 some lady my dad knew was gonna let me mow her lawn for some cash. Long story short, I had to pick up all the dog shit from the lawn before mowing(there was a fuck ton) and for some reason this lady didn't own a shovel so I had to put on some latex gloves and use my hands. Well, she had a great dane, and it left massive piles. Picked one up, and it hadn't dried all the way. it was almost as bad smelling as human shit, but when I picked it up and it squished into my hand, the smell amplified tenfold and I almost lost my breakfast
>>
>>37570770
>bad eggs
my cousin had chickens and the eggs that were bad or rotten smelled like zombie puke combined with hobo diarrhea seriously don't crack those eggs just throw them away very far away.
>when i shitted my pants
smelled bad and it was my own shit
>feminist farts
those fat fucks are smelly ;(
>>
>where I immediately get more suspicious that the odor is coming from my gf
Stop reading there.
Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>37570770
The dumpster at a restaurant I worked at was vile and I literally did vomit once.
>>
This is why it's best to only date qt passing shemales.
Benefit of a pretty woman you can fuck with less downsides and more upsides.
>>
>>37570770
FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE
>>
I work in a movie theater. Before the first screening of The Force Awakens there was a 6 movie Star Wars marathon. It had three hundred people attending, half of which were in costume.

The smell of the theater when we had to clean up was the most revolting thing I ever had smelt.
>>
>>37570848
Ah FUCK period blood is the most vile smell out there
>>
>>37570848
yeah period smell is awful, i'm noticing it a lot more now that I have a more serious girlfriend. But right after they shit too? man that's a fowl combo senpai. Women really need to shower every single day. Men can get away with not showering a day or two, depending on how much work they're doing and sweating, but still.

>>37570909
Dog shit really can smell horrible, it's worse for some dogs, depending on how big they are and what they eat and everything. People should pick the dog's shit up right when they do it so they dont have to worry about that kinda thing. >>37571011
eggs I can get over, fat smelly feminist on the other hand... urgh. They think they're empowering themselves by being fat and hairy, but really it just gives the smell places to stick, like in the folds and on the hair. There's a reason why most men prefer women shaved.
>>37571056
why? are you mad that I have a gf? >>37571110
yeah the dumpster at where I work is terrible too. Just imagine all the gross smells sticking and baking in the hot sun.

>>37571154
Hahha, cuz shemales dont have those gross lady smells?

>>37571527
you sure are mad, go REEEEEE somewhere else if you don't want to take part in our smelly smells converstaion.

>>37571605
That's pretty cool that you guys had a marathon, but I could only imagine how nasty it smelled with a bunch of sweaty nerds in costume who probably didnt shower or use deodorant
>>
I remember in university I was using a computer in the library and a crust punk sat down at the computer next to me and his body odor floored me

Like I've smelled sweat and BO before but this was fucking unreal
>>
I had a sleepover with my childhood best friend and he ripped the wettest fart while he was asleep. It filled the room and lingered for over 10 mins, I could honestly taste it
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 192x263px
>>37570770
My first semester of college the bathroom REAKED of diarrhea so badly that nobody could even go in. We all assumed someone shat on the toilet in one of the stalls.

Even though I walked out the smell still felt like it stuck to me. I couldn't even go to the bathroom so I had to take my exam on a full bladder. After the class like an hour later I saw a janitor bravely go in. That poor man. It was 6 years ago and still fucking nasty. Girl shits aren't supposed to smell that bad either.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 720x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 720x716px
>>37570770
My first boyfriend was fat so his shits always smelled bad, but there was always Lysol or air freshener to get rid of it.

When we went on vacation, right before we checked out he took a disgusting dump in the bathroom with nothing to mask it. I had to leave a sorry note and a few bucks on the counter.

Hell it was so bad I couldn't even go in, he had to drag the garbage pail out and I hovered over that to pee (there was a bag in there and TP to absorb it)
>>
One time my friend had the most terrible farts I had ever smelled. He ate some sort of crazy mexican salsa thing. So what he did was he farted directly into a jar, allowing it to concentrate. They tricked me into smelling saying it was some sort of drugs, and dumb ass 13 year old me believed it.

They all laughed their asses off, but damn I was kinda worried about him for his body being able to produce such a putrid smell.
>>
>>37571757
Can confirm not true. Worked at a Hastings store and the women's bathrooms were always smellier and more disgusting than the men's. In the men's it was usually just puss on the floor, in the women's it was piss, shit on the floors, used tampons thrown on the floor, toilets filled with menstrual blood, dirty diapers. Ugh... even my female coworkers begged to clean the men's bathroom instead of the women's
>>
File: 1496807199020.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496807199020.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>37570770

>Be me
>Have jock itch
>Scratch balls until almost bleeding
>Smell fingers
>Gag and stop self from vomiting
>>
>>37571757
>Girl shits aren't supposed to smell that bad either.

From what I can tell from unisex bathrooms girl shits are frequently WAY worse than guy shits.
>>
>>37571912
man this is so true, I have to clean bathrooms at my job and the ladies room is always the grossest. Women are just as gross as men, if not grosser.
>>
>>37571966
I mean, their vagoos are constantly self moisturizing
>>
>>37571950
dude, freshman year of college I got the worst atheletes foot. I felt really bad for my roommates at the time, I got over it quick but when it was bad, it was really fucking bad. Just the stuff inbetween my toes, what a putrid smell.

Always wear flip flops in the community showers!
>>
>>37572003
True that, and it's like they're in a warm moist pocket, and then its covered by underwear and pants. Hopefully they wear underwear and pants that allows the vagina to breathe or it gets really nasty.

Yoga Pants may look hot, but boy do they keep in the smell something fierce.
>>
>Be me
>Hanging with friends
>One of Said had a hard brother
>I'm talki,g massive tard, couldn't so much as speak despite being almost 11
>Friend has to feed tard bro meatballs or some shit from thermos
>Tard is at computer doing tard shit, friend is feeding tard meatballs
>Walk into room, instantly hit with smell of burnt spices combined with shit
>Walk out of room almost vomiting, can't walk in until tard is finished eating and smell dissipates
>God I hope that smell was the meatballs
>>
You guys ever pull a tonseleth out of your mouth and smell it? It's pretty terrible.

Tonseleths are gross concentrated calcium that can get kinda stuck in your tonsils or around there. Sometimes you can spit them up or gargle salt water to get rid of them, but I've flat out pulled some from my mouth before, and man when I did and smelled it, I instantly regretted my decision.
>>
>>37570770
i had to clean the bathrooms when i worked at a grocery store. i emptied the tampon bin. imagine that smell x100. almost puked and never did it again.

also, the smell of rotten watermelon is by far the worst thing ever. worse than rotting flesh, worse than a dumpster on a 100 degree day, worse than tampon bins.
>>
File: 1492930378884.jpg (29KB, 303x277px) Image search: [Google]
1492930378884.jpg
29KB, 303x277px
>babysitting younger cousin while my aunt is at the dentist or something
>I'm sitting with her on the couch while she's playing her 3DS
>all of a sudden she looks at me and says "I'm an airbender!"
>she lifts her leg and rips the loudest fart I've ever heard
>I chuckle at first but then the smell hits me
>it's like a combination of raw sewage and the spaghetti-o's she had for lunch
>I start gagging and run to the bathroom as she casually goes back to playing her game
I have no idea how such a dainty creature could emit such a monstrous stench.
>>
File: obama.png (414KB, 429x391px) Image search: [Google]
obama.png
414KB, 429x391px
>>37572368
>"I'm an airbender!"
>>
File: 1457308671320.jpg (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457308671320.jpg
10KB, 500x500px
>>37570770
>"man"
>gf
Out! Normalfag get out!
>>
>>37570770
>helping at the ranch
>some shit happened an order fell through but the payment didn't or something
>now have 20 buffalo hides that have been run through the rain then several days or sun, flies, and 90-100 degree heat
>brand new overalls and work shirt as a present to me
>have to slug 20 90ish pound rottening, sloughing, and maggot filled hides about 500yds because the wheelbarrow is being used elsewhere for more pressing manure based work
>worst smell i've ever smelled up to that point in my life
>only got worse when i was shouldering them
>slipped and fell once dropping off one of the lasts in the firepit
>face buried in the whole pile was now the worst smell i've ever smelled because my vomit was now in play
>longest 3 hours of my life
>hose off
>grime comes off but its like a skunk the smell only gets worse with water
>no vomit left just dry heaves
>uncle just tells me I don't even need the gasoline they'll burn on their own without it
>c-uurgh-ool
>suns going down at least i can get drunk around a shitty bonfire for a bit
>predrink myself just to be sure i get proper mindwipe wasted to forget this ordeal
>ride a horse out legs are too dead for anything but a simple shitty crotch buster trot
>got a big jug i just throw whatever moonshine i can get into
>call it "THE Jug"
>have to crazy straw it cause it'll just slosh all over on the way
>didn't stop to think about how much i'm drinking so my legs give out when i land
>land in a pat
>wonderful smell of shit, piss, rotting buffalo hide, and vomit
>urp hard but keep my stomach
>fuck it it literally can't get worse
>light a match and throw
>uncle was right it was like it was pre-gasolined whole thing goes up in half a second
>nice big explosion of wind from the fire
>didn't even know a horse COULD vomit
>not sure when but i vomited somewhere between the horse vomiting and catching on fire
>>
Someone must have puked or something in one of the grates in my college res bathroom and no one cleaned it for like two weeks and the smell got worse every day
>>
>>37572734
>didn't even notice the fire just the smell
>try as i might I can't even remember auditorial or visual memories for a short period just the smell
>can't even accurately describe it but imagine shit, rot, rotting cinnamon, vomit, turpentine, skunk, and a whole other smell i've yet to encounter a comparison to all wrapped into one then implanted inside your skull
>wake up several days later covered in several kinds of piss, shit, and vomit naked on the outskirts of the property craddle a now empty THE Jug
>best i can recall the second i put out the fire i just started chugging then black
>vomit a good amount of blood up before setting out
>notice on the way back I literally can't smell anything
>uncle though i was abducted by UFO's
>jokes that all he saw from the house was a flash and my horse come running back alone
>sense of smell gone permanently
>99.999% sure i'll never forget that smell because it was the last one i'll ever encounter
>>
>>37570770
The smell of my own breath post wisdom teeth surgery. I didn't talk with anyone and was constantly using mouthwash and shit because fuck was it bad
>>
Afterbirth
How is :afterbirth: not original?
>>
The back of my ears. Apparently I'm the only one that get a it bad. The back of myvrsrs create a horrible substance that smells like death. If I swear or go a whole day without showering I'll get it.
>>
>>37571661
No period smell.
Also higher sex drive.
Also less likely to cheat on you.
Also less hypergamy.
Also higher average iq.
Also more logical.
>>
>>37572368
is your younger cousin a female meelo?
that being said, what the fuck.
>>
>>37570770
>Buddy shot his dog in the head.
>left it sit under an empty kiddy pool in the summer heat.
>Three weeks later, needed my help burying it.

Yeah... It was like handling soup in some places.
>>
>>37570909
You're a fucking faggot if you get woozy by picking up dog shit. Pansy ass.
>>
>>37572368
Nothing more enchanting than a little girl's farts, I tell ya hwat
>>
I'm almost certain cherry-menthol cough syrup was designed to be the worst smell/taste imaginable
>>
>>37572734
>>37572747
Very interesting story anon! I'm sure you rstorytelling skills will develop along with your use of the English language.
Thanks for the contribution.
>>
File: 1490196793969.gif (88KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1490196793969.gif
88KB, 300x277px
>>37572734
>didn't even know a horse COULD vomit
>>
>>37574105
Not him, I've owned 4 dogs, and this most recent one has also been having the most rancid fucking shits.

There's nothing wrong with her, same breed as the last two, very similar diet. And yet her shit smells like a fucking rotting corpse half the time. Makes me gag.

No clue why
>>
File: smug.png (71KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
71KB, 370x370px
>>37572734
keked originally
also include me in the screencap
>>
Body that had been dead for 6 days in a hot apartment.

[spoilers]then a medical examiner flipped the body over and all the trapped gasses escaped[/spoilers]

>>37572747
Damn, yo. That has to be the worst smell in the thread by far.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.