[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>College freshman orientation is tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: pepesweatingprofusely.jpg (9KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
pepesweatingprofusely.jpg
9KB, 250x236px
>College freshman orientation is tomorrow
>>
>>37570499
FRESHMAN!
FRESHMAN!
GET HIM A WELCOME
no really prepare to jackass tier bullying
>>
>>37570499

On the morning of my orientation I pissed on my pants. Don't do that and you'll be ok
>>
File: towel-needed.jpg (31KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
towel-needed.jpg
31KB, 427x640px
>>37570499
>Oh hey, you must be Anon. Looks like we're gonna be roomies huh?
>>
File: Dad Mistakes.jpg (77KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Dad Mistakes.jpg
77KB, 500x333px
>>37570499
*smacks on back*
>remember anon, always wear a rubber like your old man did back in the day hehe
>>
File: 1431119815433.png (154KB, 495x323px) Image search: [Google]
1431119815433.png
154KB, 495x323px
>go to engineering orientation day cause I want to turn my life around and become more social
>start seeing dozens of stacey white girls, chads and normies streaming into building
>get put into groups
>they're all extroverted, quirky and social
>see an incredibly ugly, fat and 5'3 guy in my assigned group
>hope that he likes vidya cause I feel completely isolated
>he says he likes football, sports cars and EDM
>mfw still can't get over how awful I felt that day
>>
>>37570737
Nice try, I'm commuting
>>
>>37570737
Y-yeah C-chad-kun...
>>
wtf is orientation so early in the US.. it's not until the last week of september here
>>
>>37570737
>ref never had a hot Chad roommate to fuck me when he came back from parties drunk and horned up

Pain
>>
>>37570499
Mine is the 15th and it's overnight
I'm commuting and this shit is still mandatory. I'm 99% sure I won't like it. I joined my college's Normiebook group and they're all really really plain/boring ass people. Still don't have a major in mind because I don't like academics
>>
>>37570792
>>37570910
Why the fuck are you guys commuting? Live on campus your first year. That's how you meet people and get laid.
>>
Yeah, I hate that shit. I'm also commuting and it's still mandatory at my school.
I'm just kind of nervous about driving there. The city has some rough parts and driving in cities makes me nervous about taking a wrong turn and ending up in some ghetto.
>>
>>37570970
You can't take public transport?
>>
>>37570936
But I'm already socially awkward and didn't have any friends in high school, barely had any before that. I'm already fucked for the rest of my life anyway and plan to kill myself. I just don't want to burden some guy to sharing a room with some weird kid who doesn't talk or anything.
>>37571008
I know there are buses in the city, I don't think there's a subway though, but I can check.

Also I was >>37570970
meant to reply to >>37570910
>>
>>37570910
>Don't like academics
>enrolling in college

Jesus, that's advanced autism
>>
>>37570970
get the avoid ghetto app for your phone
>>
>>37570936
I'm not commuting by choice, but by necessity. I got accepted to better colleges but I'm not going to them because I can't afford to live in a dorm or apartment (I don't even know why I applied to other schools because all it did in the long run was disappoint me). I'm paying for college using a scholarship and the GI Bill. I have a body count of 3 already so getting laid is w/e. I just hope I'll meet some new people and make some friends, because I'm pretty much socially resetting without moving which imo is the worst of both worlds.
>>
>>37570970
Do you mind if I ask what city you're from? I have an identical situation. My city has a lot of murders in the rough areas, and the rough area is much of my city.
>>
>mandatory Gender and Race sensibility classes the first 2 weeks
>>
>>37571232
I don't want to say which city, but it's not that bad. There was some pretty well documented murder a month ago, but other than that, I don't think there are too many murders in the rough parts. I think there's a lot of other crime though. I don't really want to risk having my phone/money/car stolen.
>>
>>37570499
this is the only chance you'll have to get laid go straight for the pussy.
>>
File: 1482345506719.jpg (13KB, 232x251px) Image search: [Google]
1482345506719.jpg
13KB, 232x251px
>>37570499
>college freshman
>anxiety wracked every step of the application process. probably wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for my mother calling the university every day
>got the last day of orientation and I can't sign up for classes before then so im prob going to get shit classes with shit schedule with shit teachers
>am undecided and picked exploratory tech, sci, math classes. no interest in any of those but nothing looked better.
>am shit at math
>literally got the last spot for the building I wanted (the cheapest available) because I procrastinated my shit so long
>run into some shit I don't know how to do on their shitty fucking website every step of the way. solved by mommy every time
>terrified about everything
at least you arent me.
>>
>>37570499
If you want to enjoy college and graduate a normie this will be your last night on 4chan.
>>
File: NOMORE.png (71KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
NOMORE.png
71KB, 320x285px
>have to go tour the community college tomorrow
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.