[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to kill yourself easily.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: R_insulin.jpg (11KB, 150x290px) Image search: [Google]
R_insulin.jpg
11KB, 150x290px
I've noticed a lot of you guys talk about killing yourselves and saving up for an expensive gun. Well, gave I got a solution for you! If you live in America and can get to a Wal-Mart pharmacy with ~ $~40 in your pocket then you already have everything you need!

So what you'll be buying is a vial of Novolin-R and a box of insulin syringes. If they ask what size, the smallest ones will do.

Now all you need is yo go home and preferably wait for a time where no one will find you for 8ish hours. Take a needle and withdraw a whole syringe of insulin from the vial. (Assuming you're not diabetic, 10 units would do, but we want to be sure, don't we?) Inject the insulin into any fatty area of your body. Your stomach or calves work best. Then you just wait! Your blood sugar will drop and within an hour you'll start to feel a little hungry(make sure you dont eat), then cold, then sleepy. Within a few hours you should pass into a diabetic coma, then die in your sleep. Good luck!
>>
Interesting information, props for sharing. Just be careful with posting topics like these, you'll always want to use a VPN if you live in the US because police are desperate for profit, and thus try to charge robots with whatever they can, including "inciting suicide" or whatever the term is.
>>
>>37570210
I wish that I could get insulin that cheap and easy. You have to get scripts for the insulin and the syringes. Also it is waaaaay more than 40 with health insurance.
T.diabetic for 20 years
>>
>>37570210
I'm scared of needles sorry
>>
>>37570210
This is on of the most miserable ways to die and is also reversible
>>
Doesn't seem that reliable my man.
>>
>>37570210

What a dumb way to try and die.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15176650

If you're looking to most likely survive with permanent brain damage, go for it,
>>
>>37570210
I'm diabetic and it's hard to overdose or rather cause your body to shut down completely on insulin I've tried. If you take a lot it wont work as well. You might be able to die if no one finds you for 8 hours idk. Just look up stories of diabetics trying to OD on insulin you'll see it's not as easy at least for diabetics as it seems.
>>
>>37570303
For modern insulin sure. But you can get Novolin-R without a prescription and for 25 dollars a bottle at Wal-Mart.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.