[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

take me down to pound town

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pound town.webm (2MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
pound town.webm
2MB, 270x480px
take me down to pound town
>>
>be female
>wish i was the bottom
what's wrong with me?
>>
Isn't there audio of this?
The guys groaning and crying out but the guy just keeps on slamming it in there.
>>
>>37568928
The inside of the vagina often has little to no nerve endings. Getting your prostate banged probably feels way better than getting banged in the vagina.
>>
>>37568966
Yeah but I couldn't post it with audio. You can probably find it on /gif/.
>>
>>37568966
It's on motherless. There is none of that.
>>
>>37568928
Nothing thats where youre supposed to be.
>>
As a girl I've wondered what it felt like to be fucked like that.
>>
>>37569029
feels mind-numblingly good. especially when he's hitting the prostate in that position, or when he's long enough to hit the back of the anus.

that whole "I'm going retarded for cock" meme is based in reality
>>
Can any straight anons confirm whether it's normal to get an erection from this?
Or is this just prison gay/straight since the guys have smooth asses?
>>
Any other girls really wanna do this to a guy for some reason?
>>
>>37569133

you'd get bored within 30 seconds roastie. only a real man can fuck a tight ass properly
>>
File: 1493199451589.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493199451589.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>37569168
i'd have you moaning and slobbering within 30 seconds.
>>
>>37569419
I knew a bi dude who was telling me about this couple he fucked around with. He fucked the guy up the ass while the guy was fucking his wife. The bi guy was taking snapchats so the wife could see her husband getting fucked. He showed me a pic of them together and they looked all American whitebread. It's weird to think what goes on behind closed doors.
>>
hey everyone I'm a girl
>>
>>37569419
Oh god l wish
>>
>>37568888
Leave this board faggot. Get out.
>>
>>37569754
Nope gonna post another gay thread because you said that though :^)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.