[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Paying a Chad to Hang Out With Me And His Friends, Good Idea?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Chad.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
Ok so I don't know if this is a good idea or not but I'm basically paying a Chad to hang out with me. Every lunch they go out to Macdonalds and I'm paying the """leader""" of the group to let me come too. I also asked him not to let his friends make fun of me. Is this a good idea or not? I pay him $10 an hour of hanging out, lunch is an hour so $10 a day is all it costs to basically be a Chad. Is it worth it?
>>
>>37568630
this isn't a horrible idea anon, but you need to get something out of it. So, for that hour, you need to drill him with questions about being socially superior, fitness, comradery, etc etc. Otherwise, he's just taking your money and toying you for the simp you are. Make something out of this investment. Also, can you post a pic of him so i can evaluate if he's chad or not?
>>
>>37568630
>>37568741
So let me get this straight you guys would pay a Chad for what essentially amounts to normie lessons?
>>
>>37568741
No because I don't want someone that I know seeing this and figuring out what im doing. He's a chad he's on the sports team and everything, tough, big, 6'3. Basically looks exactly like Biff from back to the future. I want to ask him with questions but isn't being a chad all about genetics?
>>
>>37568791
Basically. Except I get to hang out with a Chad and to any passers who see it will think im his friend.
>>
>>37568630
"Chads" are friendly and you probably could've hung out with them without paying. This sets up a weird dynamic that will probably ruin your reputation. You could've gained similar benefits just getting decent at a sport and making the team.
>>
>>37568630
wait are you for real?are you retarded?
>>
please don't be real

this is fucking pathetic op

'chad' definitely talks shit about your pathetic self

pathetic spineless loser
>>
>>37568830
>"Chads" are friendly and you probably could've hung out with them without paying.
>still accepts OP's money rather than hanging out for free or turning him down
>>
>>37568830
I did ask him before. He laughed and when I said "so yes or no?" he said "You're a fucking loser" and as he walked by pushed my head against the wall. He's basically exactly like Biff from back to the future

>You could've gained similar benefits just getting decent at a sport and making the team.
How do you get decent at a sport. I played hockey since i was 6 and stopped at 17 because I was still so bad.
>>
>>37568791
no, i wouldn't pay chad because i am a chad. im telling OP that he's being tooled otherwise.

>i dont want someone seeing this
uhh ok
>i want to ask him questions
then why the FUCK wouldn't you considering you're PAYING HIM
>about genetics
I know a slayer who is 5'9, spic-ish, has a stutter, but sells cocaine. There are other avenues to attain status besides genetics. Throwing dope parties, being a nucleus of social life, having hot girls around you, etc; these things also work.

Do you not want to learn something OP?
>>
why? you're not gonna learn anything from the experience
>>
>>37568832
Yes I am real I want to know why this is a bad idea

>>37568876
Lol im the one hanging out with a Chad.
>>
>>37568630
He will tell all of them and take thepiss out of you
>>
File: 1496632735535.jpg (480KB, 850x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1496632735535.jpg
480KB, 850x1131px
>>37568630
Damn dude just offer to pay for lunch and buy some beers and ask him about his life...Maybe even ask advice fore bitches.
>>
>>37568892
>then why the FUCK wouldn't you considering you're PAYING HIM
Because he could make fun of me and it would be embarassing since all his friends are there and would laugh and look at me. You're a Chad tho you don't know what its like for that feeling.

>I know a slayer who is 5'9
Well you probably live in a different area. Where i live I'm 5'11 and everyone says im a small guy

>Throwing dope parties, being a nucleus of social life, having hot girls around you, etc; these things also work.
Yeah but how do you get those things without being a Chad?

>>37568903
Maybe i will and I will hang out with a CHAD
>>
This is genuinely the saddest thing I've ever read anon.
>>
>>37568934
I tried that. I approach him and I say something to him he says "fuck off" or something. Just getting the sentence "I'll pay you to invite me over for lunch" took a lot of work since he kept turning his head and walking away and interrupting with "shut up".
>>
>>37569044
I thought it was genius.
>>
>>37568877
I'm going off of my own experience with "Chads." I trust my experience over a random 4chan post.
When I was in high school and college I played sports and would hang out with these kind of guys sometimes. They were laid back, didn't overthink, and were generally concerned with having fun. They had their own insecurities and problems, they're normal people who are a little less self-obsessed than your average "robot." I can't say I'd turn down money if some rando paid me to speak to him, maybe that means I'm a bad person too.
>>37568891
This doesn't sound real, though. If I take it to be true, why not pick a different group of "Chads" to hang out with? There's usually more than one.
You get decent at a sport by practicing, training for it, and practicing more. I was on a couple of varsity teams in high school and played a sport in college, I dunno what to say. If you really played hockey from 6-17 you would've been around plenty of "Chads" anyway, so you know it's weird to pay people to hang out with you, especially "jocks."
>>
File: 1495680203931.jpg (49KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1495680203931.jpg
49KB, 600x586px
>>37568630
You could save this money and pay a whore.
But you're probably some kind of retard, keep on OPEE
>>
>>37569336
>This doesn't sound real, though. If I take it to be true, why not pick a different group of "Chads" to hang out with? There's usually more than one.
Yeah, they hang out with eachother

>You get decent at a sport by practicing, training for it, and practicing more. I was on a couple of varsity teams in high school and played a sport in college, I dunno what to say. If you really played hockey from 6-17 you would've been around plenty of "Chads" anyway, so you know it's weird to pay people to hang out with you
They never hung out with me tho.
>>
>>37569421
Hockey plays are fucking drunk monkeys.
Terrible people, lovely sport.
>>
File: sad_reaction.gif (376KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
sad_reaction.gif
376KB, 500x264px
>>37569044
dubs of truth. My heart goes out to OP anon.
>>
>>37569497
Don't be, i get to hang out with Chad.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.