[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >19 M >skinny 121 lbs manlet >near-hikkikomori,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1485006424026.png (131KB, 633x568px) Image search: [Google]
1485006424026.png
131KB, 633x568px
>be me
>19 M
>skinny 121 lbs manlet
>near-hikkikomori, no job, no friends and no car
>Gaming desktop located at room in dad's house

>dad is a 190 lbs outdoors war machine
>goes to gym every day
>was excellent student at age 19 and had no trouble making friends

>tfw gets fed with "when I was your age..." bs
>tfw dad got ballistic tonight, said "kid if you don't hit the gym with me I'll pull the plug on your desktop"
>I can't take my desktop anywhere else
>If I go to the gym all of his friends will look at me in a weird way (I know them) and I will literally melt down like a pussy

Any betas here born in an alpha family?
>>
>they will look at me weird abloobloobloo

Dumdum, everybody starts out as a skeleton or fatty at the gym. They aren't going to laugh at you and call you a faggot if you keep going and get fit.
>>
Your dad will coach you into a chad. You should go. The gym is easy
>>
>>37565372
>You should go. The gym is easy

No, it's really not. I can't even do twenty push-ups in a row like he does. I won't be able to withstand their glance, not even once. Especially given the kind of patronizing fucks they are.

>tfw your local high school chads also train there too
>>
>>37565223
All you need to do is embarrass your father enough he won't want to take you to the gym anymore.

As soon as you get there hit the showers. Spend all your time there in the changing rooms naked talking about your vO2 max and foam rolling. Ask random guys to check your form and do a few naked practice squats.
>>
>>37565446
You know why you're a """beta"""? Not because you can't do 20 push ups in a row. You're a beta because when presented with a good opportunity to improve you don't do it because you're scared of your dad's friends judging you. Let your dad help you because you obviously can't help yourself.
>>
>>37565223
Might as well go, if someone offered to pay for and explain a gym to me I wouldn't turn it down. No one is going to laugh at you or mock you for being skinny and weak, because you'll clearly be there to change that.
>>
File: 1485772423388.jpg (18KB, 366x314px) Image search: [Google]
1485772423388.jpg
18KB, 366x314px
>>37565223
Just do 10 push ups a day and you will stop looking like such a beta
>>
File: sfs.jpg (145KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
sfs.jpg
145KB, 800x572px
>>37565372
>Your dad will coach you into a chad
Thats impossible once you've already taken the vaccine
>>
File: med_1485353604_00001.jpg (73KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
med_1485353604_00001.jpg
73KB, 640x438px
>>37565583
I don't want to go since the effort and motivation to do that are lacking. I'm a little shit and even if I build some muslce on my skinny body I'll never be able to talk normally with people and my face won't look good all of a sudden.
>>
>>37565697
>tfw cant even do a single pressup
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.