[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the best friend you ever had and what happened to them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 20-things-friends-taught-us-nav.jpg (41KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
20-things-friends-taught-us-nav.jpg
41KB, 520x292px
Who was the best friend you ever had and what happened to them?
>>
turned into a scum bag drug fiend pile of shit so i cut him out of my life 10 years ago
>>
>>37562314
Met him in kindergarten, we were in a majorly black school district so it was is against the world. We went to different high schools and didn't speak so much. His parents were friends with my parents and they ended up telling me that he dropped his senior year despite qualifying for a full scholarship to any school. Last I heard, he got his GED and is going to community college. Meanwhile I start grad school in the fall. I think he has depression but he's never opened up to me about it.
>>
I haven't hung around with him for over a year. He's holed up in an apartment somewhere plugging away at his artwork.

I don't know how he pays the bills, he's basically a NEET as well.
>>
>>37562314
Used to always hang around with him then he kept skipping school until he left really early. Plays that shitty rythym game Osu competitively with online friends all day. Claims he's not a Neet. At least he has friends though, I'm probably worse than him since high school ended
>>
>>37562314

>he had cystic fibrosis
>he's probably dead now
>have a cassette tape with this silly thing called 'operation blow me'
>would write 'missions' about retrieving sex dolls and destroying dildo factories in space age warfare/star wars type setting
>still have the cassette in my desk
>bonus material that i didn't know he had was him, at the end of the tape, saying what a good friend i'd been and how we were friends for life

I'll always have has voice.
>>
>>37562314
My Neighbor known him for 30+ years. Its odd like I have other friends i see and to talk to more but he's still my best bud the feeling is def mutual.

He has good job just bought a house, saw him last weekend was great. Going over his house Saturday to help wax his boat
>>
>>37562314
i met her online about half a year ago. she stopped talking to me after she felt that i was too insensitive and i felt that she was too sensitive.
i miss her.
>>
>>37562314
I had two best friends. One of them is in prison now, partly my fault. The other is probably going to marry a fucking beast of a girl. Literally the ugliest female I've ever seen. He's also addicted to pills so we don't talk anymore.
>>
>>37563107

What is it with fuckers getting addicted to pills(probably opiates, right?) and marrying hogwomen?
>>
>>37562314
Erik. We went to middle school together but we weren't friends until the 10th grade. He's an amazing guy, no homo. And his gf is like the prototype of what you would want your girl to be. She's amazing as well, they deserve each other.
>>
>>37562314
My friend John, we grew up together, have been best friends since kids. He's still around though between college and wagecuckry see him about twice a year. We talk online a lot though. He's my only irl friend at this point.
>>
File: part0.jpg (130KB, 1338x1152px) Image search: [Google]
part0.jpg
130KB, 1338x1152px
We were friends all through hogh school, but we just ended up ghosting eachother as soon as we graduated. We started talking again lately, but I know we won't ever have a friendship even close to the one we had before. We went from brothers to strangers in a blink of an eye.
>>
Met him in elementary school around 3rd grade or some shit, although [disclaimer] my memory is tremendously and uncannily shit so take that approximation with a grain of salt. In fact I barely have any recollection of my childhood whatsoever so I don't even recall how much of friends we actually were back then.

But anyways we ended up not going to the same middle school, and it wasn't until 10th grade where we were formally reunited despite having seen each other occasionally throughout 9th grade. It was during that time I learned he also browsed 4chan and, considering that's where I'd been spending the bulk of my formative years, that was pretty much *the* mutual thing we shared that sparked the friendship. We also shared various other hobbies together though such as outdoorsy type shit (guns, hunting, etc.) , video games, and films, so it's not like we were just holding up our friendship via memes. Although that was a sizably big part of it.

Anyways, he ended up going into the military and for the most part I've been NEET for the past year or so apart from a few jobs here and there. We haven't talked to eachother in months but that's mostly a fault on my end. Just hope he doesn't think I've willfully been ignoring him, because while it's true it's not 100% the case. Maybe 80%.
>>
In a band. Make friends with members of other bands in town.
One dude and i get along well. We start our own band.
Go out and do crazy shit. Get into fights. Loads of drugs. Bang girls behind clubs. Total 3 cars in 2 years.
We both begin to settle down. Both have girlfriends and we start spending more time smoking weed and playing vidya rather than partying hard.
I live with him for a few months coz i had no where to go. One friday i pack up and go to stay with my gfs (at the time) parents. His fiance calls me the next morning to say he's dead. Pulmonary embolism at 30 years old. RIP bro. Nevar forget.
>>
>>37563156
It's depressing. We were really close before he got with her. I just thought he was desperate at first but I knew he could do way better. Now 8 years later and they're still together. It blows my fucking mind and I just can't even be around them.
Oh and yeah good ol opiates. He fucking loves them.
>>
>>37562314
Magnus
Saw him on the news, the police were searching for him for armed robbery in a 7/11
Now he is in a loonybin
>>
He went off to college. Duh
>>
>>37563308
I'm sorry anon. At least you will have those crazy memories to remember him by
>>
Befriended him at 8, lost contact with him at 11, found him again at 17, hadn't changed a bit. He went off to college, maintained contact with him online and we'd visit each other like twice a year, summer and Christmas. Each time he changed more and more so I gave up.
>>
drifted apart
>>
>>37562314
My mother's sister was friends with his mom. We probably met when I was 2, so naturally I don't actually remember how it happened. I liked him because of how he interacted with my older cousin, who was a rather dominant girl, how he talked by being information focused, how he turned everything into a game. We lived in a small town that was even smaller as a child when you are not allowed to leave the neighborhood. He was 2 years older than me so i naturally fell into the follower role. Eventually i moved to the big city and could only visit every 3 months. All in all 20 years later with the help of a little thing called Skype we still talk almost every day.
>>
Girl I grew up with. She died giving birth.
>>
He turned into a complete loser. He dropped out of community college and flipped his SUV driving drunk, paralyzing a Stacy he was fucking

i think he heard he's trying to be a paramedic but I would never trust him enough to let him drive an ambulance.
>>
>>37562314
I've had a few 'best friends' over my life that were nothing more than people I talked to because we were both the bottom of the social ladder.

The best friend I've ever had is from school, and we only started to get properly friendly after school, ironically. We kept in touch, gamed, he introduced me to his friends, I introduced him to mine, and lo and behold 6 years after school ended we're faster friends than ever and I have a large social group I feel comfortable and happy with, who are all friendly nerds. Admittedly a fair few are liberal cucks, but they're honestly not a bad sort once you get to know them out of a political context. We all just want to make the world better in our own ways, after all.

I am blessed. There is no other word for it. My life would not be what it is right now without him. I've never told him this, instead we just shitpost at each other while we're at work nowadays and see each other every month or so to catch up and imbibe the devil's liquor.
>>
>Ross and Chandler are betas and share a girl
>Joey is alpha and gets two girls
FRIENDS is telling you something, anon. It says stop being a faggot.
>>
File: 1462751477841.jpg (249KB, 740x980px) Image search: [Google]
1462751477841.jpg
249KB, 740x980px
I used to think of the kids I talked to through elementary~middle school as "my best friends", but looking back on it decades later I realize they never considered me anything more than a secondary, a backup friend when their actual friends weren't around

in any genuine or sincere way, I've never had a single real friend
>>
they cheated on me last week
>>
>>37564708
>Joey is the only one single by the end of the series out of the entire cast
>>
I never noticed before that all the actors and actresses from friends.. look dead on the inside.
>>
Finally dated me for 2 years only to find out what a black hole of a person I am and ended up cutting me off.

Feelsdetrimentalexistenceman
>>
>>37562314
Never had one desu.

You literally can't be a robot if you have a best friend.
>>
>>37562314
chandler desu
>>
>>37565731
It's because they're doing a lame cutesy photo-op. It would be really scary if they had on big predatory smiles.
>>
>>37566230
oh fuck I am retarded.
a guy I get to know from a summer camp. he is nerdy like me but he gets lots of girls. he lives on the other side of the country but we meet evry now and then. we share are suicidal tendencies and depression. but he dates girls and is handsome. I am the loser un this fruendship but he is a bro
>>
File: 1478633107607.jpg (102KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1478633107607.jpg
102KB, 632x852px
they did an hero
>>
>>37562314
I told her literally that she was my soulmate, that she was the only thing that anchored me to the world.
>stopped talking to me to engage in a relationship with boy, doesn't talk to me since.
>>
>cousin is best friend since child
>lives in Utah and is getting a degree in electrical engineering
>we play R6 Siege and will try to visit one another when we can

He's my only friend at this point.
>>
>>37566183
My only I lost eventually from us just growing up and me turning into a robot and him turning normal. Fuck you you fucking nigger, you still owe me 30$.
>>
>>37562314
desu I have no idea lost touch had a normie book profile had a few back and fourth convos but after deleting my account never heard from after oh well move forward as one does
>>
>Best friend in primary
>Going to his place to play vidya after school
>Need to cross the busy street
>We've run across the road without the green man showing before
>But this time he ran out in front of me
>Was a line of traffic stopped in the turning lane, hiding the other lanes
>He didn't see the car, the car didn't see him
>Car fucked him up
>He died
>His dad lost his shit and killed himself a few days later
>Dunno what happened to the mum because he lived with his dad
>I get super upset.. I didn't get to play vidya
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.