[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: dummy.jpg (15KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
dummy.jpg
15KB, 300x250px
>average typing speed is around 70 WPM
>slow at any task given to me
>can't even do entry level jobs like cashier/frycook/foodprep/cleaning without screwing up
>in my 20's and still don't know how to drive
>feel the need to be dependent on others for almost anything that requires effort
>adult, but still have trouble forming sentences and socializing
>ugly handwriting
>still don't know how to make a nice looking signature
>still don't know how to most adult things like living on my own, getting best deal for car, taxes, 401k, or whatever I'm supposed to know how to do by the time I'm 21
>>
>get a job, slowly improving social skills
>meanwhile it takes normies a few minutes to be a pro at anything
>>
File: 1493854451406.jpg (45KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493854451406.jpg
45KB, 579x576px
>>37562266
>in my 20's and still don't know how to drive

im 21 ,know how to drive a car and have drivers licence but im too scared to drive a car and get panic attacks when im stuck in traffic, so i understand i bit
>>
>keep forgetting, mistyping, or using different words entirely like the examples above
>have excellent conversations with strangers but can't coherently speak to anyone I know
>>
>got called spoiled
>can't say anything to defend myself because it's true that I'm spoiled

I'm not spoiled in the sense that I got everything I wanted. I'm spoiled in the sense that I never tried to learn how to socialize and learn any life skills. Have a big family and they took care of most things while I just existed. Now that family is all separated I have no money , no social skills, and no life skills. I'm not an independent.
>>
>>37563310
>I'm not an independent.
Same. It's easy to blame others, but for example. At the age of 12 I couldn't tie my own shoes or wash my own hair. And at no point did either of my parents say ''Sit down, you're gonna learn how to tie your shoes right now.''
Just keep feeding them, sending them to school and keeping them alive, so they'll end up a 22 year old man child. Seems to be the way it's done these last few decades.
>>
File: IMG_0922.jpg (45KB, 442x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0922.jpg
45KB, 442x488px
>>37562266
>be me
>apply for a job as a janitor
>they want professional references in the form of past employers
>preferably past experience too
>good communication skills are listed as a valuable skill
>they want professional references, past experience, and good communication skills for a job as a fucking janitor
>list on application that it's my first job, no past employers
>still get interview, praise Kek
>guy says he was a bit put off by the fact that I'm 19 with no past job experience
>tell him I've worked odd jobs but nothing that I had contact info for, which is actually the truth
>he asks me what my skills are
>tell him I'm a problem solver, creative, somewhat of a perfectionist, and I have a knack for cleaning/keeping things tidy
>he says that he doesn't know about cleaning but the rest of my skills sounded good
>niggerwat.jpg
What kind of fucking clowns run the hiring systems?
Who sets the fucking bar so high?
If I don't get this job, I swear, I might just go postal.
>>
Anime girls are better than real girls, and are written and drawn by men who depict a sort of "uber" woman, who can accomplish goals and develop confidence and a sense of humor
>>
>>37563573

there's just too many damn people at this point. the supply vs the demand for jobs puts ALL the power in the employer's corner. I would seriously not be surprised to see janitor jobs asking for a bachelors. They have so many people applying for every single job that they can afford to only hire the people who will literally tolerate any level of abuse.
>>
File: 1496075716791.jpg (61KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496075716791.jpg
61KB, 1024x1024px
I will soon most likely be dropped out from uni.
>>
>>37563094
youre a fucking retard
T B H
>>
>>37563668

>Apply for Janitor Job
>They ask what kind of chemicals I have used in previous jobs
>they ask for experience from , Crime Scene Cleaning, Law Enforcement, State/County Life Guard, EMT, Nursing, Medical, Blood Borne Pathogen Handling, Hazardous Materials, Restoration, Construction, Mold Abatement, Smoke, Water and Fire Restoration or general construction or custodial experience
>>
>>37562266
Literally all me, that feels weird. Maybe I can type a little faster than that, though. My handwriting is like a fucking child and I am shit at just about everything I do. I am also really bad at articulating myself to people. I honestly feel like I'm in an episode of South Park or Seinfeld or something whenever I try to explain anything to anyone.

I can't even kill myself right
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-06-01-39-47.png (315KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-06-01-39-47.png
315KB, 960x540px
>tfw want to be the next iacocca but my autism is holding me back
Pic sorta related
>>
>>37563573

Where you applying at nigga? If this is a school or something, yeah, I can see this bullshit happening.

But here's a bit of advice. Go to a local Menards/Lowes/Target/Grocery store(24/7 if you can find one) and ask who does their floors for them. Once you have that info, put your application in. I've been a janitor 13 years, I just clean floors with an auto-scrubber for 8-14 hours a day. I got the job literally experienceless out of HS since the firing/quitting rates are so high for nightshift shit like that. I make like 15 an hour and work the weekends and fridays/covering shifts because everyone else wants to be out partying, meanwhile I'm pulling in enough to support my single ass fairly comfortably while having 4 days off. It's pretty comfy and I don't have to talk to a single goddamn person except for the five minutes before the shift starts when we divy up duties for the night. Try it. Big box stores and hardware stores and grocery stores, especially the 24 hour kind.
>>
>>37563722
yes i am, atleast got a job so theres that still feel like useless shit tho
>>
>>37562266
>tfw no dumb gf that sits at home and smokes weed and masturbates all day when I'm at work
>tfw no dumb gf that bullies me for being a nerd due to her insecurity
>>
>>37563668
Describes my experience of jobbing for four months pretty well. It's insane what kind of inhumane standards they expect you to work in and for a shitty wage to top it off.
>lose all motivation working for qualification-less jobs
>living for six months as a NEET
At least I didn't get sick once during my NEETdom. It's telling me that the wagecuck life isn't a life worth living.
>>
How are you supposed to get a job when you have no work experience, can't drive, and you have to be home at certain times because you have to care for someone?
>>
>Should go to bed at a reasonable time
>Everything happens for me at the later hours
>Don't wanna miss stuff
>End up groggy most of the day.
>>
>>still don't know how to make a nice looking signature

This isn't that big of a deal, signatures are very rarely required and are practically obsolete at this point
>>
>>37564456

>no experience

McD's or big box stores.

>can't drive

Take the bus or walk

>home at certain times to care for someone

shit nigga, should have lead with that. Become a care provider.

I mean, shit, I was looking for jobs down in Wisconsin, and you wouldn't believe the number of 'be paid roommate for some guy with brain problems' postings I found. They PAY YOU to live with some tard, get him up, get his meds ready, get him where he needs to go, and bam, free place and cash besides.
>>
>>37564614

Public transport isn't always reliable. Especially on weekends or holidays when services are limited or non-existent. Then there are the rare occasions when a bus can't make it on time due to an accident or emergency (someone has an heart attack on bus so bus takes guy to hospital or has to wait for an ambulance ). Buses might even show up to a stop more than twice an hour or take you to your destination at convenient times. You might even have to take multiple buses and end up having to wait an hour before clock in at your work place. Buses aren't very convenient.

You could ride a bike, but bike lanes aren't always safe or efficient. Your work place might even have a spot where you can can safely secure your bike.
>>
File: time_to_kill_myself.png (29KB, 468x377px) Image search: [Google]
time_to_kill_myself.png
29KB, 468x377px
I had to drop out of university because i'm too retarded to learn basic math.
>>
>>37562266
Well to make you feel a bit better anon, I type 70 WPM and it's considered pretty fast.
>>
>>37564786
same

enjoy your life of hell
>>
>>37564456
Agencies. That's how I got most of my shitty jobs. From then you just have to try to act less autistic by watching other people and try to work your way up to something less shit.
>>
>>37564836
I'm honest to God just going to kill myself. It sucks too, because I was getting A's and Bs in everything up to that point, but I just can't learn math.
>>
>>37562266
70 WPM is above average. A lot of people here have around 110, but that's not bad.
>>
>haven't even worked for 3 days and co-workers already don't like me
>>
>>37562266
be my friend OP
;_;
>>
>>37565677
>co-workers already don't like me

coworkers dislke you the second you get hired. the want you to quit. the longer you stay there the more they stop caring until your "one of us".
Then you can do blue collar shit like smoke weed and eat tacos.
>>
File: 1494539096427.png (80KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
1494539096427.png
80KB, 686x686px
>>37562266
>Talk english so much you are starting to lose your mother tongue
>>
>tfw forget things you did only a few minutes ago
>>
>>37563476
Same here. It's like parents think their children will just suddenly gain all this knowledge about life without any guidance.
>>
>>37566497
this

I have no idea how my memory can be this bad. I'll repeat shit multiple times in the same conversation and I'm still in my early twenties.
>>
>>37566574
Do you happened to have any amalgam fillings? All my memory problems, among other things, began a few years ago after one of my molars that had a filling snapped in half. Wondering if that mercury leaking scare was actually real because a few months after that happened I had a huge nervous breakdown out of the blue.
>>
>>37566717
nope

if anything it's because I smoked too much weed
>>
>clumsy
>accidentally talk to myself
>stammer and mumble when I talk
>>
>>37566755
But anon, weed is a completely harmless miracle substance with no side effects, how could it have ever impacted your memory or cognition?
>>
>customers getting angry at me again.
>>
File: byer9k.jpg (78KB, 675x800px) Image search: [Google]
byer9k.jpg
78KB, 675x800px
>fluent programmer
>uni graduate
>skipped a grade
>passed calc 2 and business statistics
>employed right out of school
How's it feel to be stupid, brainlets? I genuinely want to know.
>>
>>37563857
is being a janitor a good neet job? i've heard that being a nightshift guard is a pretty good neet job too.
>>
File: dunce.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
dunce.png
64KB, 658x901px
>dropped out of community college
>>
File: 1464803994421.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464803994421.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>>37568456

>he didn't skip 3 grades and get a job whilst in school

HAHAHAH BRAINLET FAG.
>>
>>37568558

Yes. You still need to work fast though. A lot of co-workers will harass you though :C
>>
>>37568610
i don't like being bullied
>>
>>37568558

For me it was at least. At most there were 3 people during the night. Like other anon said, have to work reasonably fast, but you'll get used to that within a week or two. All I do is floors, so I have all night to make everything pretty. I can do every task I have in like 4 hours if I book it, but i'd rather spend the whole 8 hours making everything look nice.

It really depends on the crew you get stuck with and the company you work for, but it shouldn't be too hard to snag a job like that. Pay is usually pretty good- more than enough for a single guy at least.

Best part is I get left alone all fucking night, so I just listen to my tunes and play psp in the employee bathroom when it's time for my breaks/lunch, so I don't have to see another human being until it's time to punch out if I don't want to. There's worse first jobs out there, and you're probably used to the night-shift schedule already as it is, so that's honestly half the battle right there.
>>
>>37568456
The only people who are bothered by it are those smart enough to be self aware of how stupid they are. It sucks.
>>
>>37568636

"Anon, you're still changing that garbage bag? Has no one thought you how to properly tie a garbage bag so it doesn't fall apart when garbage gets thrown it?"
>>
>>37568831
>those smart enough to be self aware of how stupid they are.
It hurts, man. It hurts.
>>
File: 1495861301101.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1495861301101.png
54KB, 470x698px
>>37568570
I dropped out in the 9th grade so lighten up. At least you are smarter than someone
>>
>mispronounce words
>do stupid things in public
>say the wrong things all the time
>failed school twice
And yet people persist in calling me smart when it's so obvious I'm a run of the mill moron.
>>
OP I am just like you and I want to be tour friend please
>>
>people with ADHD have smaller brain volume than those who don't
END MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37568831
>>37568940
My greatest wish is just to be dumb enough to not know that I'm dumb. I see my old friends from high school and they're still smoking tons of weed, laughing at shit like family guy and tosh.0 and work less than 30 hours a week. It seems so comfy
>>
>>37562266
>average typing speed is around 70 WPM
the required typing speed for my data entry job was 35 wpm
>>
The worst part of it that people actually think that I am way smarter than I actually am. I've been getting the whole"you're smart but you don't apply yourself" bullshit my entire life and yet people still don't realize that I am nowhere near as smart they have somehow convinced themselves that I am. I am really fucking lazy, but I am also really fucking stupid but people have this narrative that smart people are often lazy and they project that shit onto me.
>>
>>37568933
OH FUCK
back when i was working as an intern at a thrift
store, i would sometimes help out with throwing out trash and sometimes would have to tie the bags up. i don't know how to tie for shit. lucky for me though that the bags never opened up.
>>
>>37569444
It's because people are dishonest, and don't want to say anything negative about those they "like". Try and criticize yourself, and you'll be told you're wrong on the basis of it being "a put down", which is a phrase we've been force fed since kindergarten.
>>
>>37569495

Although not as effective as actually knowing how the pros do it.. I found this method useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2RhkgwMHm8

>open bag
>stretch it against insides
>pull bag toward you and keep twisting to create a fine string of plastic
>tie a knot

It's fast and I can get out before anyone finds out that I don't know how to tie garbage bags.
>>
70 WPM is not bad, that means you're typing about one word every second.
>>
>keep dropping smartphone

Why are these $400 devices so slippery?
>>
down sides of being dumb:
-everything is your fault
-no one has respect for you
-even when someone's nice to you, they treat you like you're retarded
>>
>new to job
>either struggling to figure out how to do something or shaking nervously thinking about what to do
>>
>try working at a fast pace
>it's "normal pace" compared to everyone else I'm working with
>>
>>37568456
>calc 2
>statistics
>hard
You know that picture with stupid mountain?
>>
>College drop out
>works as janitor
>family keeps insisting I go back to school while at the same time belittling me.
>want a better job but I don't have the motivation or intelligence

I'm turning 30 this summer. Kill me.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.