[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just be yourself, /r9k/!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170607_130227.jpg (833KB, 2233x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_130227.jpg
833KB, 2233x720px
Just be yourself, /r9k/!
>>
>>37562159
>Just be yourself, /r9k/!
how is that not already taken by the robot?
>>
>start to date a moderately successful politican
>4 years later he becomes Chancellor
>he becomes the Fuhrer, maybe the most studied historical figure in human history
>because of that for the next 1000 years people will analyze and debate every detail of your life

a weird thought.
>>
File: videotogif_2017.06.07_13.12.35.gif (1MB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
videotogif_2017.06.07_13.12.35.gif
1MB, 263x200px
>>37562201
He was a robot
>>37562326
>>
>>37562391
>talented artist
>workaholic
>war veteran
>awarded the Iron Cross 2nd and 1st Class for bravery in the field
>charismatic
>public speaker

he really wasn't
>>
>>37562459
you should read the book "the young hitler i knew", he certainly had quite a robotic personality. his charisma was learned, not something that came naturally to him. the guy practiced his speeches in front of the mirror a lot.
>>
>>37562201
Just be yourseIf, /r9k/!
>>
>>37562932
But surely he had a strong will to force himself to be the Fuehrer. An iron will, one of the things a robot completely lacks
>>
>>37562932
No matter how much a robot practices his speech, he will still fail. His charisma was learned but he was able to learn it.
>>
>>37563449
A robot can't practice anything, he just sadly exist.
>>
>>37563449
Or maybe Hitler showed that even robots have potential if they are willing to apply themselves?
>>
>>37562391
Probably so hyped about all the shit that's going on, maybe a bit scared.
>>
>>37563542
That's too unlikely and optimistic, but i sure hope you are right
>>
>>37563641
Don't forget he was also a drug addict.
>>
>>37562459
>talented artist
He wasn't an extremely talented artist by any means. Look at his paintings, the perspective in them is pretty fucked. He was alright but there is a reason he wasn't accepted into art school.
>>
>>37563449
he was a speedfreak before it was cool, ya think being high on the speed constantly while practicing speeches and studying zhe opera isnt gonna pay off?
>>
File: 1339826969858.jpg (44KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1339826969858.jpg
44KB, 500x334px
>>37563767
I know it didn't for me
>>
File: 1434167056088.jpg (143KB, 566x677px) Image search: [Google]
1434167056088.jpg
143KB, 566x677px
Reminder that Hitler was a robot.
Reminder that the Beta Uprising already happened and was lost.

>"I was surprised he had so much spare time and asked innocently whether he had a job. 'Of course not', was his gruff reply [...] He did not consider that any particular work [...] was necessary for him"

>"Many other qualities which are characteristic of youth were lacking in him: a carefree letting go of himself, living only for the day, the happy attitude of 'what is to be, will be'. His idea was that these were things that did not become a young man"

>"He had no comprehension of enjoyment of life as others knew it. He did not smoke, he did not drink, and in Vienna, for instance, he lives for days on milk and bread only"

>"When we passed by the Cafe Baumgartner he would get wildly worked up about the young men who were exhibiting themselves at marble-topped tables behind the big window panes and wasting their time in idle gossip, without apparently realizing how much this indignation was contradicted by his own way of life"

>"'Gustle', she said - usually she called me Herr Kubizek, but in that hour she used the name by which Adolf always called me - 'go on being a good friend to my son when I'm no longer here. He has no one else'. With tears in my eyes I promised, and then I went"

>"But he? Where should he have gone that Christmas Eve? He had no acquaintances, no friends, nobody who would have received him with open arms. For him the world was hostile and empty. [...] All he ever told me of that Christmas Eve was that he had wandered around for hours. Only towards morning had he returned home and gone to sleep. What he thought, felt and suffered I never knew"

https://archive.org/stream/TheYoungHitlerIKnew/TheYoungHitlerIKnewJr_djvu.txt
>>
>tfw ur literally hitler
>>
>>37563998
>Reminder that Hitler was a robot

>But it never got as far as this. Adolf went on >brooding for days and weeks trying to find a >solution.

>In his depressed mood, he hit on a crazy idea: he seriously contemplated kidnaping Stefanie.
>He expounded his plan to me in all its details and assigned me my role, which was not a very
>rewarding one; for I had to keep the mother >engaged in conversation, while he seized the >girl.

>"And what are you both going to live on?" I >asked prosaically. My question sobered him >up a little and the audacious plan was >abandoned.

>To make matters worse, Stefanie was at that >time in an unfriendly mood. She would pass the Schmiedtoreck with her face averted, as though Adolf didn't exist at all. This brought him to the verge of despair. "I can't stand it any longer!" he exclaimed. "I will make an end of it!"

>It was the firstand, as faras I know, the last time that Adolf contemplated suicide seriously.

>He
would jump into the river from the Danube bridge, he told me, and then it would be over and done
with.

> But Stefanie would have to die with him - he insisted on that. Once more a plan was
thought up, in all its details. Every single phase of the horrifying tragedy was minutely described,
including the parti would have to play; even my conduct as the sole survivor was ordained. This
sombre scene was with me, even in my dreams.
>>
>tfw ur not literally hitler
>>
>>37562159
Thank you! You cheered me up a lot
>>
>>37562391
>when the meth kicks in
>>
>>37563641
More liked tweaked off his shit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.