[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to hang yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hanging.jpg (86KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
hanging.jpg
86KB, 800x533px
What does it feel like to hang yourself?
>>
>>37561589
Very erotic
>>
File: 1492541630504.png (676KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1492541630504.png
676KB, 600x590px
>>37561589
Holy shit Turkish genocide.
>>
>>37561589
ok anon heres the deal with hanging onesself
It can be over in an instant or be very painfull because you asphyxate? yourself.

Heres why: the head rests on 2 vertebrae? the Atlas and Axis. The Atlas holds your head and rests on the the axis, the axis allows your head to move sideways left to right. But the Atlas has no Corpus vertebrae like all other vertebrae his corpus is made of the Apex axis which is a spike. This spike is secured by a Cord? Ligamentum apex axis if this ruptures the spike Jabs into your spinal cord? Medulla spinalis resulting in a quick death.
If not you just run out of air which is said to be extremely painfull.

English isnt my first language so just Google the words marked with a ?
>>
>>37561589
I've heard it gives you a raging hard on and that you cum hard whilst dying in a painless way if you've over-ventilated beforehand.

Or you might just break your neck and hang paralyzed till mom finds you and you live the rest of your life as a fucking vegetable.

And some day I think a dude was even found lying in his feces after the choke triggered an anal discharge and the rope broke.
>>
It hurts.A lot.
>>
>>37562076
You piss and shit yourself when you die. Fact
>>
>>37562039
Your English is fine, thank you for explaining this.
How high would you have to drop from so that you die instantly?
>>
>>37562282
Just Google the official table of drops. It's complicated
>>
>>37562039

Just tell the nigga to drop hang himself. The length of rope you need in feet is 1200-1600(the amount of force required on average to snap the neck) divided by how much you weigh. Get the required amount of rope and plenty of space and you die painlessly. Shit nigga.
>>
>>37562282
there is no height for that, the main requirement is to move the Axis with enough force and fast enough that the Atlas stays in place but the axis moves foward to rupture the cord holding the Apex axis in its place.
>>
>>37562923
Actually, there is. It varies from person to person but there is a rough formula for calculating the drop. The spine is very strong and too short of a drop won't break it and will leave you to asphyxiate in agony. Too long of a drop and you risk decapitation
>>
>>37563041
risk decapitation? if you die it's still a success so that doesn't matter. unless my family found me headless that would be a bit sick actually
>>
>>37563432
I mostly just mentioned the decapitation part because of the mess that would make. That would certainly tramautize whoever found the corpse
>>
>>37563041

Got you covered. with original originality.

>>37562357
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.