[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to lose weight >nothing to look up to anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1482855626262.jpg (7KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482855626262.jpg
7KB, 243x250px
>try to lose weight
>nothing to look up to anymore
>>
just think you might be able to look down and see your dick for a change
>>
File: fat guy at subway r9k.png (93KB, 1116x382px) Image search: [Google]
fat guy at subway r9k.png
93KB, 1116x382px
Someone redpill me on subway. The 6" sandwiches have around 300 kcal each (assuming you only take the fresh veggies, no cheese and no sauces), which doesn't really sound that bad for lunch. They're also quite filling and tasty enough for fast food. What is the catch?
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>37560920
>Try to lose weight by making positive permanent and realistic changes to my diet
>It actually works
>>
>>37560920
You kidding? I would kill to feel lighter.
>>37561182
Unless you're weighing your sandwiches the calories might be off a bit. Not sure about the nutritional value either. How much are you looking to eat in a day, what is your deficit?
>>
>>37561220
Ok the weighing thing sounds way too vague now that I think about it. The problem with fast food is that it's hard to know how much you're eating since a) eyeballing measurements sucks (and not just for food) b) fast food/restaurant places tend to give meals that have more calories than the nutritional label might say -- same thing applies to processed snack foods and some processed foods.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.