[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about when you fucked it up with a girl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1959.jpg (91KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1959.jpg
91KB, 720x708px
Tell us about when you fucked it up with a girl.
>>
Chat daily with a girl I liked.
>we both flirt but are too shy to meet
>finally decide to meet
>chat about kissing and snuggling
>meet up
>super awkward
>nothing happens
>we stop chatting
>>
File: 1496834398071.jpg (86KB, 630x663px) Image search: [Google]
1496834398071.jpg
86KB, 630x663px
>>37559556
Please tell me that isn't you, OP.
>>
This girl liked me even after we had sex and she felt my pencil dick. Then I got needy

>texted her asking for a kiss
>randomly sent novels bitching about modern women and how they don't like nice guys
>Strongly suggested I only got with her because I was lonely
>Suggested I've been friendzoned a bunch of times
>Pissed her off with my constant whining and started groveling and begging her forgiveness
>Turned her down when she offered FWB status because I wanted to marry her
>Beta raged on her from several FB accounts when she told me she doesn't want contact anymore
>Also told her about some dreams I've had that make me seem like a crazy stalker

That's just the tip of the iceberg. I've done much more but don't feel like typing it from my phone.

I consider myself intelligent and thoughtful but I went beyond full retard with her. It's a wonder she didn't call the police on me.
>>
>>37559556
>rebounding from long term gf
>have this cute stoner friend
>watching tv together, getting high
>she starts leaning into me trying to cuddle
>end up having a fling a few days later
>both of us meant it to be a purely physical thing
>it was a bad time in my life
>i was high 85% of any given day
>ended up getting all paranoid and confused about everything
>let my feelings for my ex gf get in the way
>catastrophe
>we dont talk anymore
>ex gf and i end up getting back together
>for about a year
>break up again

Now that i smoke less and have the dual twenties of retrospective vision, i can see that i freaked out about my personal life and ruined everything.
If i had just been cool and kept serving her my sausage like a good little chad id still have a really good friend.
I regret sleeping with her. Dont get me wrong, she was cute and i cared about her, but it just made everything all stupid
>>
>>37559921
>after ex from above leaves again
>start trying to get back in the dating pool again
>havent gone on a date in like 4 years
>highschool was easier, you meet new people so organically
>message this girl from my college on fb
>ask her out to coffee
>"Sure!"
>stoked.png
>shes this really pretty alt-girl with 3k facebook friends
>somehow i didnt see this as a red flag
>coffee day comes, dont hear from her
>around 5 o'clock
>"sorry, i woke up sick, ive been in bed all day."
>think to myself "who could believe that flaky bullshit?"
>tell her if she wants to shoot for sometime next week, its cool
>never talk again

Im not sure what i expected from an 18 year old. Guess i was just trying to get over my ex?
>>
me: "hey how's your summer going? are you taking any classes?"
"read @ 11:44pm"

it's that easy. let me tell ya
>>
>>37560416
t h i s

o r i g i n a l t o i d
>>
>>37559619
Well? Were you both ugly?
>>
>>37559884
>Raging over social media
>Believing the friendzone exists (it's called having a good enough personality, but your not attractive enough)
>Bitching about women TO A WOMAN (that you already had in the palm of your hands btw)
>"I consider myself intelligent and thoughtful"

Bahaha you are clearly not intelligent or thoughtful
>>
>>37560479
Yeah.. but what about it?
>>
>>37560519

This. You're a retard like the rest of us.
>>
I went on a date once, it went well, but I never took it further. I have no idea why, everything in my being just halted me from doing so.
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>37559820
Not me coffy guy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.